Every pothead I know doesn't work and collects disability for bullshit like anxiety or sore backs...

Every pothead I know doesn't work and collects disability for bullshit like anxiety or sore backs. I can't believe people want to legalize this shit, it basically makes people retarded and lazy, it's the most useless drug ever aside from a sleep aid.

Anyone that says it doesn't make you retarded, is actually retarded. That is the whole point in smoking it, is to get retarded so you can enjoy retarded shit like junkfood and cartoons.

I used to smoke weed every day all day, I slowly de-evolved into a retard, I wouldn't work, I wouldn't buy groceries, the only time I would leave the house is if I ran out of toilet paper or weed. As soon as I quit smoking weed I suddenly became disgusted with myself, went out and got a job within a day of sending out resumes, I actually enjoy work now and put in extra time just because I'm bored and want to help my boss out. I shower and shave every day instead of becoming a greasy mess. I can't describe how self destructive weed is, it kills all ambition and motivation and turns you into a heroin junky without the heroin.

Stoners need to be killed, and fuck yea jews are behind it, the less whites working, the more excuse they have to bring in brown people.

Get your shit together you retarded stoners, just become shemales or something because you gave up being a man when you decided dumping dopimine into your brains all day and jacking off was more important than having a family and being respectable.

Just end it, do us all a favour and blow your heads off or smoke fentynol or something, you are already dead inside.

tl:dr weed smokers are degenerate, gas them

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=_BD_eEpuzXw

All drugs should be legal, but remove all semblance of any welfare state. Tbe undesireable degenerate addicts will eventually be bred out, especially with no welfare state to support them. No need for exterminations and no need to demonize those who might use certain drugs responsibly.

I guess so but I can't really see that being any better than prohibition and jailing junkies. Especially with a for-profit prison system like the states has. Make the junkies work, put them in camps. They want all the benefits of society with out contributing, they are communists sjws except they are too high to realize it.

im pretty sure weed induces anxiety

I know I'm dead inside, which is why i work close to 200 hours a month.
Weed just helps time go faster so I can go to work again.

>I used to smoke weed every day all day
i totally get you op
been there, its disgusting...

All drugs legal + No welfare state to support them and no prison to survive in. Sprinkle in sone natural selection and what you have is irresponsible junkies dead or as good as, and responsible drug users free and clear. Perfect solution

People are pathetic and are going to fuck up their life taking mind altering substances whether they are illegal or not (I'm sure you drink and smoke, most likely take prescription medication like most 4channers) the difference with it being legal is it doesn't benefit violent criminal organizations which in turn overburdens and corrupts the police, court system and prisons and basically fucks all of society and turns entire countries into drug states.

>weed makes you retarded

Look who the fuck is talking

Why don't you start growing your own pot and lace it with a virus that slowly kill all those who smoke it?

Sounds like you were just a fucking loser that happened to smoke weed. Weed doesn't make you a retarded loser. You're just a fucking retarded loser. However, I am glad that you got your shit together, brother. I work in finance and I smoke because I enjoy it. I also go to the gym every fucking day. I'm not trying to progress backwards by drinking alcohol. Weed doesn't make me fat like beer does.

Weeds fine IF you're disciplined enough to not let it control you. Don't be such a fagit.

t. Fite me

>tfw have cluster headaches every week, throughout
>when I was a kid they were so bad they'd cause me to vomit constantly because they hurt so bad
>can't get disability because "they're unpredictable in general"
>go to college so I can join the military as an officer and retire early after 20 years
>have to work through the pain, learned to keep my composure and hide it so I could get into the military since it's likely something they wouldn't waive

>ow my footies hurt
>$2,000 a month for free

>South Africa
United States weed makes you stupid, you have no idea.

or yknow just smoke weed once every few weeks or so and devote the rest to self improvement and moving your life forward. I can definitely tell you that you will become a completely useless degenerate while high so dont do it when you have other responsibilities to do and only do it once every 2 or 3 weeks.

Yeah when you do something that you can get "caught being bad" you tend to be a little more aware of your environment. "Paranoid" if you will. I have never experienced paranoia in a fun environment like a concert or party.

Different weed does different shit, some strains heavily reduce anxiety and provide a sense of euphoria while others can make you paranoid and highly motivated.

Good weed has no downsides like that though, and you'll only find that shit on the bottom of shoes or some nigger dealer. You also have to account that some people react to drugs differently than most.

There are no degenerate substances only degenerate people. You can take an opiate script for pain and finish the script no problem. Or you can puss out, go begging for more and wind up blowing bbc for lines in a back alley.

>random leaf can't handle his weed
>gas the tokers substance war now
Yeah, nah, I think you're just a cunt. You could've stopped or slowed down your intake of weed and got your shit together without quitting cold turkey, but alas you have no willpower. If even "the most useless drug ever aside from a sleep aid" makes you forget to buy food and advance your career, it's probably not the drug, but you.

This, I like to make weed almost day long but I'm pretty good at my taco making skillz

agreed, any drug users are wastes of society but pot smokers have to be the worst
If you smoke pot you are killing the white race

Heroin and opiates are literally killing the white race. Pot just makes some people lazy degenerates.

You haven't smoked anything other than your dads pole. Only someone who's never smoked would type the bs you just typed out.

smoking weed everyday will inevitably slow you down. But buying a little bit here and there is fine as long you get everything you need done that day. I sometimes like to smoke and do yardwork, smoke some more, and go for a long nature walk. It's pretty wonderful honestly. Other times, I like to smoke before going to open gym sessions and practicing flips. I'm wondering if you're not just retarded about what you do while high and how often you smoke.

I live in a state where pot is legal. It is a pain in the ass when you go to Home Depot and the cashier is too stoned to figure out where the barcode is. I see no upside to this shit. By the way: generations of jazz musicians think the youth of today are pus dies because they are too scared to buy their refer in the street

It's called playing the long game.
>Make it legal
>Talk about the issues with it being accessable
>Talk about how people become objectionally worse people
>Offer help to fix you from your retardation
>Make people who use the product think about how their dumb and social outcast and everyone who interacts with them have a chance of turning into that as well
>Start counter movements
>profit.

lmao, I know multiple people who make well over 6 figures and smoke pot on a regular basis. Sure there are losers that smoke pot, but there are plenty of losers who don't smoke pot, or who just drink all day.

>weed smokers should all die
>former weed smoker
You're a joke and full of self hate and shame. You should be encouraging them to quit like you did and turn their lives around not just durhur kys, grow up faggot.

I don't see how it's any different than alcohol, and I believe the government shouldn't have the right to tell me what harmless recreational activities I can and can't partake in.

i agree that weed is a lame ass drug but if we killed stoners then youd be dead too dumbass. obviously people can be weaned off of it and become productive members of society, as you give yourself as a fucking example thereof.