Transgender woman is convicted of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in women's bathroom

>Transgender woman is convicted of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in women's bathroom
>Michelle Martinez - known as Miguel before identifying as a female - found guilty
>She took a girl, 10, to a bathroom where she touched her breasts and genitalia
>Nurses then found evidence of the shocking abuse, which included penetration
>Martinez faces 70 years in jail for first and second degree sexual abuse of minor

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5000666/Transgender-woman-guilty-sexually-assaulting-girl-10.html

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/02/17/transgender-rule-washington-state-man-undresses-locker-room/80501904/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>70 years in jail
Everything is yuge in murica.

too light

he needs to be drawn and quartered in public for all the rest of these sick trannies to see.

> There's no way a mentally ill granny will use bathroom laws to rape children! Fucking transphobes!

We tried to warn you.

Forgot they'd give him 2 days of knitting and group therapy in Germany

wow. I am shocked. who could've guessed.

So what gender's prison will xe be sent to?

Please say women's, I want the train to keep on rolling

Bro as a dad I would probs beat that thing to death if it even looked at my daughter

Good, fuck these tranny pedos, protect your children.

kek. Hopefully this happens

So I don't get it.
This thing claims it's a girl so it won't be gay to touch dude's private parts but then goes ahead and molests a girl?
Pedophile, faggot, or straight male who couldn't get laid? Fuck these people

Exactly right.

Yeah, should helped towards the 43..

NO one saw this coming.

>Hey, you know that thing many "right wing" individuals said would happen if we started allowing transsexuals into other bathrooms?
>Well, it happened.

>Around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 8, a man wearing board shorts entered the women's locker room at Evans Pool and took of his shirt, according to Seattle Parks and Recreation.

>Women alerted staff, who told the man to leave, but he said "the law has changed and I have a right to be here."

>No one was arrested in this case and police weren't called, even though the man returned a second time while young girls were changing for swim practice.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/02/17/transgender-rule-washington-state-man-undresses-locker-room/80501904/

>This thing claims it's a girl so it won't be gay to touch dude's private parts but then goes ahead and molests a girl?
You're way behind on your tranny-theory. Most mtf troons these days are "transbians" and only want bio women or other troons. They're oversexualized men who fetishize the very state of being a woman physically.

>a sexual deviant committing acts of sexual deviancy

imajun ma shok

I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, everyday. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my neice, Lani. She looks like Star Treck Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister’s wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they’re niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7 years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said ‘juicy’ or ‘toxic’ as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break – two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin’s kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other’s dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other’s assholes.

I’m transgender (MtF).

I played ball that day.

>too light

TOO LIGHT

just kill it.

Its gonna kill itself anyways.

why haven' you killed yourself yet?

#NOTALLTRANNIES
SHUT UP FACISTS! THIS WAS JUST ONE INCIDENT! BIGOTS

#NOTALLFACISTS
SHUT UP TRANNYS! THE HOLOCAUST WAS JUST ONE INCIDENT! BIGOTS

THIS WAS A BATHROOM INSIDE OF A HOUSE NOT A WOMENS BATHROOM YOU FUCKING RETARD

Mom should also go to jail

>The victim told her mother about the ordeal with Martinez, who was a family friend.

If you read the article, you see this is a clear distortion headline -- it actually took place in a private home. Don't fall for the brainwashing kids.