A unmarried queen-regnant of a fantasy medieval kingdom gets noisily isekai-portalled into your bedroom...

A unmarried queen-regnant of a fantasy medieval kingdom gets noisily isekai-portalled into your bedroom, with the ability to speak English, at 1 in the morning.

How does the rest of the day go?

Pic an example of one such possible queen.

Fuck that slut queen and cum inside her multiple times.
Henrietta a best

Fucking slut.
Death to the NTR queen.

Edgy

Thanks for the boner/testosterone boost, OP
>Fuck that slut queen and cum inside her multiple times.
I will

>NTR bitch
Ignore her and find myself a loli.

Suck my royal cunt

The NTR queen is a whore. A literal fucking whore.
She would have been better off working for that literal faggot in that maid cafe or what ever it was.

So, what you wouldn't do to her, Sup Forumsnons

I WOULD GIVE HER MY DICK SO FUCKING HARD

Seize your tongue if you wish to keep it.

Tell her to fuck off and go back to Louise.

Ah thats an anime I have seen in years....what was it called again?

Shit. Not worth remembering.

Nice try

But I sleep naked.

More for me then

Toradora, no wait; Shakugan no Shana, no that isn't it; Hidan no Aira? Hold on, was it Ookami-san?
Fuck, i can't remember.

Keep her. She's just going to jump on the dick of the next male who walks by anyway.

But god damn, her hairstyle + her tits make me so hard

For example this girl is so hot as well

Depending on the noise level it might be difficult to explain to my roommate and his girlfriend. I'd still hit that though. Slut queen was the best girl.

>grew up with a childhood friend who was a prince of another nation, usually by secret rendezvous
>said childhood friend prince became her fiance and loved each other very much
>war broke out and prince was corned at his castle
>he died in last stand to defend his kingdom and for his lover's sake
>she forgot about her real lover after Saito becomes a noble
Remember Henrietta is a shallow whore who'll forget you if a cooler guy comes along to sweep her off her feet.

Pretty sure that prince was her cousin.

And I seriously hope you aren't suggesting that you should never move on just because your love dies. Though granted she got over it pretty fast. Honestly I don't know how much time progressed in that series.

That reminds me of certain NTR anime that aired a few months ago

You know which one

Bitch better not have fucked up my flat, when she teleported in.

Get reported and arrested by campus authorities for rape.
Even if I don't do anything.

It sounds like its been rubbed out from your memory.

Henrietta was so fucking hot I watched the anime just for her. Louise being the bitch she is didn't help when comparing.

Admit it Sup Forums, most of your moralfaggotry would melt the second she started to whisper to you sweet nothings in french while nibbling your ears. She was made for it, she wants it, why deny her of what's hers by right?

2D girls shouldn't. That's the point of the saying 2D love doesn't betray. Not even a year passed by since she started to like Saito.

Drop her and go find HOT and superior Louise.

And soon Henrietta backstabbed her best friend by moving on her man.

>A unmarried queen-regnant of a fantasy medieval kingdom gets noisily isekai-portalled into your bedroom, with the ability to speak English, at 1 in the morning.
Sound like a 2008 anime

I would call the cops and say I have an intruder. On the meanwhile, I try to make sure she doesn't cause any trouble.

Do I break the story progression, if I tackle the incident in a reasonable manner?

Seems like most anime with this setup only spiral out of control because the MC is retarded.

is this the anime where memeboy used a kamikaze plane fighting off dragons?

Yeah although he used a jet to fight the dragon, the zero was fighting something else i think. Dunno its been a while.

Actually i take that back, i think he fought dragons in the zero too.

Truly the best girl