What are progressives progressing?

what are progressives progressing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/karmareynoldson?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reporting shit threads?

That chick's gonna look so busted by the time she's 30...

Aside from retardation? Their own annihilation.

Pure no rules, hedonistic communism

Also please tell me pic is /pol sock accounts or shoop, I can't abide some bitch dissin' her nana

Out with the old and in with the new. FUCK GRANDMA!

Why do these people always specifically say "I'm an adult, i can do whatever I want"
It makes them sound like children

Her fucking fivehead bothers me so much

Why is this happening

>fivehead

Oh shit, Is that the new boss from the upcoming Silent Hill game? Pyramid Head was scary, but that abomination is terrifying.

Clotho levels of fat.

>Mikayla
That's all you need to know

I'm thankful for Trump, but I think I'm going to leave this place for good by the time he's gone bros. By the time that happens, at this rate, dignity and whatever virtuous or excellent thing you view in the west will certainly be dead. Let it turn into a futureless, mystery meat, double digit IQ average Brazil 2.0. These people seem to want it more than anything, especially the powerful and the cognitive elite in the west. Let Europe try to recover, and maybe just let the US go down as a vast array of lessons to learn from for the future generations.

> what are progressives progressing?
regression.

>I could have disarmed this dude.
>that secure holster
>fired all rounds without much effort

We really need to put average bitches in their place. Just because you’re fucking showing skin doesn’t mean your top of the line. There should be a dehumanization effort against all women and demean them to their basics.

They're progressing my fucking helmet if they keep dressing women like that

Do any of you remember rogue thot? She was trying to be a trad girl on twatter for a while, and I thought she was smart (but bigly damaged) and was on our side. This is her profile, with her real name: twitter.com/karmareynoldson?lang=en

She's still independent in a way, but this is what she really believed. Girls like this will be used in the future. Just take extra precautions against any girl who is any kind of politically active, especially so if they claim to be trad and try to signal you with radical view points (which will often be much more radical than yours, and violent). Idk how the justice system is going to work, but once we finally reach peak enrichment, my guess is that low level corruption is going to get exponentially worse. Worse than our state governments are right now. It's going to be girls out there trying to frame you, building cases against you for the feds because you have divisive political views. They don't want actual terrorists, they want political excuses to justify their wages. These people want you extinct, but they will settle for you being debased, ruined, imprisoned, etc. And the women are their greatest tools.