ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/20/presidential-executive-order-amending-executive-order-13223

SOFT DRAFT
MILITARY JUNTA IN PROCESS

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kiby2RBvFeE
youtube.com/watch?v=WSTEVquZT8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Op-wy4gM_wM&t=9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MILITARY JUNTA
>literally not what this means

why are you so retarded?

Trump is now the dictator we always wanted.

I hope it happens. COME ON BABY.
FORTH REICH WHEN?

My dreams are coming true.

Trump is gathering 300men and heading to a wall fight a muslim army of 2 billion.

BREAKING: Reports of heavy gunfire, explosions across the US

Odds accepted...as long as we All get to bloody our swords.

Well see you all in the gulags

TLDR. someone break this down for me?

I think has drafted all all the old military personnel.

its happening
and were all gonna finally die famalam

Trump*

From Hollywood to Israel Jews are about to be BTFO.

low quality bait

You niggas ready to get your legs blown off by brainwashed gooks?

Im looking forward to your videos on youtube.

basically hes ready for war with NK

tanks in 30 min

THE FUCK IS A JUNTA

>american education

you understand trump is pro-israel and pro-judaism like all true masons are? some jews believe he is their messiah. It's not a conspiracy to be pro-jewish in masonic culture, it's why rangers football club are pro-israel (rangers are also mason heavy) Masons and Jews both believe in a divine plan and higher power that isn't worshipped thru an ideal; it's a very pure form of spirituality.

The authorities available for use during a national emergency under sections 688 and 690 of title 10, United States Code, are also invoked and made available, according to their terms, to the Secretary concerned, subject in the case of the Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, to the direction of the Secretary of Defense.

It just says that first responders are subject to orders from the Secretary of Defense/Air Force, Army, Navy in a state of emergency. Which is probably a Puerto Rico thing.

A military state. The US has always walked that line with the president being the Commander in Chief.

Allows all recently retired/on leave servicemen to be called back into service on demand to facilitate a rapid force buildup of trained personnel.

This is Korean War II prep. It's very close to happening boys.

tl;dr?

idol** not ideal

Interesting words from the man who wrote the Gulag Archipelago.

Yeah keep saying it. It won't change what's about to happen Chaim. Keep pretending like nothing is happening. Enjoy.

sounds sensible

yup hes getting ready to invade NK

martial law essentially

Original: subject to secretary of dod and transport
now: also to army navy airforce

see

10/10 qt (slightly overdone hair color but I forgive her :)

>tfw most threads are made by people with 3rd grade reading comprehension
Don't make a thread if you don't know what you're talking about.

Holy fuck.

literally the whole joke of this board is to pretend something is happening when nothing is ever happening.

Well fuck me im in the ready reserves. Guess I’m going back to war. See you boys in Korea 2.0.

HIGH
ALTITUDE
SPACE
DIRECTED
ENERGY
WEAPONS

HIGH
ALTITUDE
SPACE
DIRECTED
ENERGY
WEAPONS

sounds sensible

No, Read the fucking document retard

Listen schlomo, go suck some bleeding baby dick. I know you want to.

November 4th, remember?

>on demand

You mean like they don't have a choice? Even if you are retired your going back in the army?

But today's not July 4.

no make-up girls are so beautiful

Nov 4th is Tribunal day?

This is gonna be the most watched event in world history.

or Nov 4

Well, fuck. If you're in Seoul, GTFO and travel South.

not jewish mate far from it

fpbp

>Keep pretending like nothing is happening. Enjoy.

The only ones pretending are you faggots who claim false happenings every day for a year now. Nothing ever happens. You're just bored.

If any are recalled, the numbers will be in the mere dozens and only for extremely difficult to fill specialties.

As I understand it, when you join US armed forces you sign a contract where a certain amount of time served is active service, then the rest is on call should the need arise. Someone correct me if I'm completely wrong.

quiet you

youtube.com/watch?v=Kiby2RBvFeE

4 years active 8 years of being called on

As someone that is on their local draft board, I haven't heard a peep from Selective Service.

Dude has seen some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=WSTEVquZT8U

Finally, my body’s been ready for awhile now.

Calls up ex-servicemen for possible activation.

Your country is thinking of doing it right now too (recently left servicemen are getting mail to ask if they'd like to come back in case of NK happening).

North Korea.

>Korean War II

We never finished Korean War I.

Literally cannot decipher any of this legalese.

Nothing in the EO says anything about being able to call up inactive duty.

Either they could already do it or you’re literal fake news.
Which is it?

It says ... in order to provide the Secretary of Defense additional authority to manage personnel requirements in a manner consistent with the authorization provided in Executive Order 13223 of September 14, 2001...
Amendment to Executive Order 13223. Section 1 of Executive Order 13223 is amended by adding at the end: "The authorities available for use during a national emergency under sections 688 and 690 of title 10, United States Code, are also invoked and made available, according to their terms, to the Secretary concerned, subject in the case of the Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, to the direction of the Secretary of Defense. "

This has nothing to do with martial law it has everything to do with helping Puerto Rico in a timely manner. It allows the Department of Defense to tell authorities in PR to get off their ass and do their job.

This EO is an ammendment to a previous one made by Bush. The retired part is the same.

>Sec. 5. The Secretary of Transportation is hereby designated and empowered, without the approval, ratification, or other action by the President, to exercise the authority vested in sections 331, 359, and 367 of title 14, United States Code, when the Coast Guard is not serving as part of the Navy, as invoked by section 2 of this order, to recall any regular officer or enlisted member on the retired list to active duty and to detain any enlisted member beyond the term of his or her enlistment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Op-wy4gM_wM&t=9s
Thread theme

The first Executive Order under Bush said that they could pull back people in their reserve status, as well as not let you leave the military. But if you read my other post this probably has something to do with Puerto Rico, first responders etc.

Gib job.

see

Is this a joke? She obviously has makeup on

>Allows all recently retired/on leave servicemen

So those poor faggots who used the military as a vehicle to get an education, and now have decent jobs in the private sector will be forced to quit their jobs, return to the military and die for the jews?

no senpai

this time we die for Trump
We die for the eternal god emperor

checked numerals. Is it time yet, for the habbenings?

>not jewish mate far from it
>far from it
>bongistan
So, you're a paki then?

Not even CNN are calling this military law, and lord knows they'd be SCREAMING if trump did anything like that.

Technicallytl they cant call you back in after 8 years of separation, however, Im likely to be called back in after 9 years of seperation because the military doesnt have to follow any rules now.

Im not looking forward to guarding sone shit hole for days without supplies because democeats spent the budget on illegal aliens and refugees, just to get shot up with orders not to fure back only to increase casualtues to give democrats something to protest. The military can go fuck itself after 9 years of fucking me without even a kiss.

There's actually a lot of protection for reserve components, one of them is that your job has to keep your job on the books as long as you return from duty in a decent amount of time. They can hire someone in your place but basically have to give the job back to you when you return.

That was my thought too.

>retired
No
Recently discharge, yes, but only if they are on inactive, which is only 8 years.

Military faggot here.

I'm too busy/dumb to bother reading whatever the WH just put out, but as far as calling up "inactive" duty goes, they could already do that.

I signed up for four years of active duty, plus an additional four years of inactive reserve status. That inactive reserve isn't like being in the Army Reserves or a National Guard - I don't have to go to any periodic training or any of that shit. But if America needs people quick and in a hurry, they'll activate the Reserves, deploy some National Guard units, offer some yuge sign-on bonuses, and THEN if they still need people then they'll start knocking on my door. And after that it's draft time.

They can also keep me from leaving in the first place, up to the full eight years of my contract. It's called "stop loss" and since my MOS is at ~60% strength, it's a real possibility for me. I'm supposed to get out in about five months, but if we start fighting a real war somewhere then that won't be happening.

No. 8 years is 8 years. You'd be exempt in the event of call backs, or even a draft.

RED ALERT RED ALERT MAN YOUR STATIONS!!
ITS HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

Stop loss was great. I got so much cash from that.

Shut the fuck up, happeningfag

scottish

Oh you sweet summer child, we Warhammer 40k now.

>wah the military doesn't have equipment because someone wanted to fund education or healthcare
nigger, something like 50 cents of every tax dollar goes to the military and its budget is >20% of the GDP
if you don't have baked beans and body armor, it's because your politicians spent all that dosh on sweetheart deals for MIC manufacturing in their home states, and your brass in the military blew it on high tech toys for the flyboys and primo payouts to their PMC butt-buddies

just tell your re-recruiter that you have fucking bone spurs; worked for your commander in chief

When Trump writes his executive orders they are really well-written and uses complicated language. Why can't he be more like this in public? It would help his image.

He doesn't write them you dumb fuck

>implying he writes them himself
Attorneys write that shit and explain it to him like a 2 year old

My bonuses are already through the roof. My MOS is maxed out on the tier list and my Division is offering another big bonus if we stay with them. I'd get 56,000 for three years.
Which sounds great in a lump sum but fuck that noise. I'd make more in those three years with a decent job or as a contractor, and honestly I'd rather lay fucking bricks than stay in the 82nd.

>when Trump writes his EOs
none of the presidents sit down and write their own EOs
even obama, the one guy with the law background to phrase everything properly, didn't author his own shit
they have teams to do this
for fuck's sake, the first few EOs trump signed, he later bitched about NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY DID because bannon just slapped a document on his table and said "john hancock here faggot"
>why can't trump be well-spoken and use complicated language in public
he's a complete idiot, user. a fucking moron. a retard.

>Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)
>Pursuant to the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), I report that I have signed an Executive Order amending Executive Order 13223 (Ordering the Ready Reserve of the Armed Forces to Active Duty and Delegating Certain Authorities to the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Transportation), which provided additional authorities to certain executive departments and agencies in furtherance of the national emergency declared in Proclamation 7463 of September 14, 2001 (Declaration of National Emergency by Reason of Certain Terrorist Attacks). This amendment makes available to the Secretaries concerned the authorities set forth in section 688 and section 690 of title 10, United States Code. In the case of the Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, such authority shall be exercised subject to the direction of the Secretary of Defense.

It appears that servicemen classified under Title X, Section 688 & 690 of the US Code where not originally included

>literally the same words a r/politics user posted

Nice try faggot. Most veterans have shitty jobs once they leave the service.

get out

so...like every other day?

when do you think this shit is gonna pop off?

>he thinks trump writes anything
nigga he just signs off on stuff. Occasionally he has a cursory glance but for basically everything ranging from healthcare to immigration, he gets someone to give him a "quick rundown" and that's the extent of his knowledge. That's why the tranny ban didn't come with any kind of written legislation and only was an edict from twitter that got rebuked by Mattis and the pentagon.