Anybody else starting to really really like Richard Spencer?

I personally think the guy's a hero. He's done more for white people than anybody else on this forum. He's never too scared to talk to any media outlet and completely sacrificed his and his families safety for our views. I consider him our leader.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TraWWyuQmTI
youtu.be/2v4q6_J810g
bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a tranny. I hope none of the good people here actually start to follow him, and end up looking stupid when the wool is pulled off your eyes.

Hello CIA nigger

What a goddam delightful faggot he is, to be sure.

HI 8ch antifa.

> He's never too scared to talk to any media outlet and make non GOP right wingers look like asswipes

also his wife is a FSB agent. And OP is a shill

He's not our leader, he's one of our microphones. Frankly I think Mike Enoch is a more convincing and relatable speaker than Spencer, but regardless nobody should be elevated to cult of personality status, lest we collapse amid infighting.

Spencer has no dog in this movement. He'll be rich off his mother property empire and live comfortably while all his followers make it onto watch lists and get doxxed.

Spencer could influence his mother to rent her property to white people at a 10% discount on the provision they have a young family and do more for the white race then filing the media and being a shill

I’ve always been fond of him. It’s the based pede shitskins who trash talk him and call him an FBI agent.

>still photoshopping his hair

Fucking spence and mike need to lift more

No

He's fine. Something about him seems off but stuff like this youtube.com/watch?v=TraWWyuQmTI where he just embarrasses someone who thinks they're quite clever is very fun. I doubt he'll be a leading voice in the identitarian right forever, he comes across as too vulnerable, too damageable. Maybe that's what makes some people think he's a fed and makes me distrust him.

He rekt everyone yesterday
>would you bring pizza to a Pizza Hut???

Checked.
I didn't like him until his latest Florida talk, desu. The follow-up interview with a kraut-cuck reporter sealed it.
youtu.be/2v4q6_J810g

richard spencer walks into pizza hut and gets hundreds of dollars of pizza comped, you poorfags just don't understand.

>I personally think the guy's a hero
Now you're overselling him. But I am starting to like him as well. He does his best to give white nationalism a platform and he seems to be improving at it. His Q&A at the university of Texas and his interview with Israeli tv about Charlottesville were very solid.

Would love to hear him explain how he's going to create this magical ethno-state out of thin air.
Actually I'd rather not hear this fat retard even attempt to conceptualize such a disaster.

>anybody else on this forum
wew

All I hear on Sup Forums is that he's a fed and a faggot but I liked what he and Mike said during the Q&A session yesterday.

>has a russian wife that denies Stalin killing millions
>speaks positively of communism
no

EVERYONE

KNOWS

HE

IS

CONTROLLED

OPPOSITION

>how?

BECAUSE HE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE

AND SUDDENLY THE MEDIA ALL AGREED TO CALL HIM THE LEADER OF THE ALT RIGHT

EVEN THOUGH WHAT THEY MEAN BY "ALT RIGHT" IS US.

AND WE HAD NEVER HEARD OF HIM

NONE OF US

AND NOW HE'S OUR LEADER?

>fake news, please

AND BECAUSE HE'S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, THEREFORE HE'S HARMLESS AND THAT'S WHY THE MEDIA ALWAYS SHILL FOR HIM

>Don't be a newfag, say no to Spencer.

The media is always looking for a racist boogeyman. Why would it be a surprise that the media would give him attention?

>forum
Stormfag detected.

I understand the dude's point but holy fuck he was being retarded.

>came out of nowhere
newfag spotted, he was attending amren conferences for years and was the editor of Takimag

He's the intellectual we need

I like Spencer, but those cone head photos never get old.

Surest way to spot a khazarian jew is if they are anti-rus. That is where the anti-russian shills come from. It's a 100% jewish.

Can't do that in the states, retard. Try shilling harder.

Reddit pls go back

Same lol

He ran NPI for years as a responsible pro-white policy group and made only a small impact.

Then Trump won and the media needed a dancing Nazi to chase around with a stick to make them feel better.

Richard is that dancing Nazi.

Calling it alt-right was a mistake. Right off the bat you polarize yourself and alienate half of white people. Never the less, that is what it is called, and it is only gaining in numbers.

He's been looking good lately. picrelated

He's the fuckin man. Nice Fuhrer digits.

We're not gonna outbreed niggers and spics, certainly not while academia, publishing, and our own government are actively working against us. Radical political change has to happen soon if Whites are to survive and Spencer is reaching more ears with our message than anyone in the post-Civil Rights era.

No Sup Forumsack could possibly think he isn't /ourguy/, the /ourguy/ of /ourguys/. Shills shill like they do because Spencer and the Alt-Right really threaten the anti-White endgame Shlomo thought he had locked down.

Hail Spencer, hail our people, hail victory.

All the speakers at the UF thing were bad because they let shit get to them. Show strength, don't use it.

BTFO protestors by having the sound turned up, don't mock them. He fed the trolls and used valuable speech time to do it.

That said, better him than nothing.

I'm watching the yesterday's speech, does he lose autism?

>YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING IS GONNA CHANGE THE WORLD
>AND YOU WANT TO STOP IT

>Richard Spencer

COINTELPRO. Also, he sounds like a retard when he speaks. I guess CIA has low standards these days...

Yeah, interactions with the protesters should have been reasonably frequent, but in the form of quick asides, 5 seconds to shit-talk their newest daft chant, not a full rambling minute.

No it really isnt. It's been shrinking in numbers since heilgate.

Charlottesville put the stake in the heart. Little Dickie fucked any chance of a sane movement.

Initially he was reasonable, but some of his words go too far and will backfire badly, because normies won't go that far. I'm not telling here which parts.

I can't stop laughing at this for fuck sake I wish I wasn't so immature.

No. He's a controlled opposition CIA shill faggot. Every time he's in the news white people get a little less popular in the US.

After I saw Richard Spencer talking to the German guy yesterday, and all these Mike Cernovich alt lite photoshops, my opinion of Richard Spencer has went up a ton. Maybe we really don't have any other choice.

No..... He is obviously a shill plant. Spencer is only good for the anti white left, who do you think pays his bills. Fuck him and his crew. Fuck the progressive and liberal left. Most of all OP fuck you.

the shops are just funny anyone that thinks they are real is a waste of oxygen

He sure brutalized the Modern Left during the bantz session yesterday.

The fool who started screaming about "you don't bring your own pizza to Pizza Hut" as his excuse for why he should not have to answer any questions from Spencer was having a hilarious meltdown.

The Modern Left was exposed as the childish cowards they really are.

He’s not scared because he’s a paid and protected shill.

>we had never heard of him
I knew of him
I knew of his blog, and radix, and the unz review
I knew of the biodiversity arguments put forth by Steve Sailer and Derbyshire and others
Just because you didn't know doesn't mean he "came out of nowhere"
the media looked for someone who would represent the "alt-right" (a term he essentially coined) and it was the name of his blog and he stepped up to their challenge
>our leader
Sup Forums has no leader

u lie

They are real

i didnt think much of him one way or the other but after this i like him. his friend mike enoch needs to learn how to present himself a bit better though. its better to outwit your opponent and make them look foolish like spencer does rather than getting worked up like enoch does.

Dicky has won me over since the mess at charlottesville. I don't agree with everything he says but no one else is going out making the left look like fools the way he does.

No CIA nigger. Or are you a BfV Schwarze?

>i'm not telling here which parts
ok...

even if you think he goes too far, which I disagree with as he is still extremely reasonable and logical, a radical speaker can shift the public view and normalize radical views.

People here only talk shit of him but don't dare to make their views public and instead just shut up like the little cucks they are because they cant handle the responsibility of their opinions.

The main thing Spencer and Co. are doing right is talking about white replacement in historically white countries. Many were claimed through conquest and the anti whites thinks this means whites are obligated to just surrender and do what they are told.

Spencer and Co. are saying that whites have a right to say HELL NO! to their own displacement. A message that not a single mainstream media organization will ever preach.

If we let Spencer and Co. play their game, while we name the Jew this movement becomes more than just an "on paper" kind of deal.

fuck it. dumping

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums
"I need to be an individual and think for myself"

stop poking fun at my head

Fuck off newag he was Whitenat before it was cool you smelly pol bigger bandwagoner.

REMINDER THAT JEWS ARE NEVER TO BLAME

haha! nice... :) very cool xd

what an egghead lol

silly man!!

not photoshopped :)

REMINDER THAT JEWS LITERALLY ARE THE CHOSEN PAEDOPHILES

what is that white shit on his nipples

REMINDER THAT JEWS WANT YOU DEAD

>bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/

This. You guys are letting yourselves be manipulated by your emotions like bitches. Stop and think. Look at the facts. Do the facts send up red flags about the person? Yes or No?

REMINDER THAT JEWS ARE CONTROLLING OUR COUNTRIES

>youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
>youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
>youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
>youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

every time Richard Spencer comes up the /lefypol/ shills lose their minds, how much are you faggots being paid???

Yes. Deffinately. As does everything.
However my question is, look at the reality and substance. They talked about white issues yesterday. They werent anti anything. They were raising talking points of white issues. How on earth ia that a bad thing at this point in time?

Based

Proves again poltards are low IQ mongrels that fell for CtR shilling against him without being intimate with his views

Seems like you spastics hold it their No1 rule: ALWAYS PUNCHING TO THE RIGHT and accusing everyone who has more presence than you of being a fed without prior and despite evidence of him being hunted down by everyone and the public enemy No1
Fuck conspiratards

Die shill

Everyone just needs to start thinking for themselves. Its not hard

I like these subtle photoshops

Appalachia Coal Miners' War Pt II

All by itself it isn't, which is the point. It's bait. You'll feel safer that way. Won't expect it when you get rubyridged.

He made it to #1 on Ben Shapiro's "things I hate segment" today, so he's fine by me.

He triggers lefties so he's fine by me

CIA
CIA

PURPLE REVOLUTOIN

ACID IN HIS FUCKING FACE!

Fuck off shill!

watch this

>He triggers lefties so he's fine by me
He is a Lefty

ACID IN THE FACE

sploosh

NATIONAL BOLSHIVISM

Nice try fed...

Imagine all the time and effort that assblasted lefties spend on making photoshops of richard spencer

Looks abit like Norm MacDonald there

He's fucking right. I'd rather pay to live in a compound in Brazil than have my kids be mediocre in upper-class Shanghai.

Lads, if you had doubts about the shills shilling for this CIA cointelpro faggot, I hope you don't now. Look at this shit.

i like RS. he's honest and has integrity.

>Half a year hysterical Anti-Spender thread created every single gel minute for months with mass spam of him being photoshopped and ridiculed
>After Florida many start to respect him
>Shill Reeeeee

Fuckoff spastic, you're the shill here
Go post in the neighboring BBC Cuckoldrus thread faggot

He did ok, but the whole white nationalist shit is a retarded way to approach people with retardation

yeah jfc. the milquetoast language really givs it away

The saddest thing about this faggot is that he was given the platform and position he has by some of the most legit ppl in the movement. That they were too unintelligent to see what would happen to the alt right with spencer in charge is the real tragedy here