How does stuff like this progress society at all?

how does stuff like this progress society at all?

Uhh...its progressing just fine

It began with hatred of white men only but now its progressed to hatred for all white people.
Now that white women are getting a taste of the hate maybe they will understand that marxism and """"minorities"""" arent their friends

Lmao

It doesn't, it's a tool to create anti-white hatred which pushes white people into white nationalist groups, creates infighting and instability in America, and then weakens the country from the inside over 10-15 years so our competitors or enemies can conquer us.

That's literally all it does. White privilage theory was invented to destroy America. Just look at the result of white privilage theory.

now THIS is progress, boi

She was a cunt for believing that she managed to get her degree all by herself. Obviously, her being white did factor in how well she was treated throughout life and how much she accomplished. Only a blind retard would deny that white privilege exists.

The last reply by yellow legit triggered me.

They're fucking retarded then have the balls to be annoyingly condescending to anyone who isn't also retarded.

>There people that actually think like this

>got triggered by a typical leftist response

good luck in yale

This guy gets it

Progress is a code word for entropy.

>progress

Liberalism is about regression, not progress.

Yellow is an absolute cunt that reeks of jealousy.
That person isn't willing to put in 20% of the effort red did, so feels the need to be a cunt about it because someone achieving something through hard work and determination triggers them.

>sweetie
EVERY
TIME

>clap clap clap

>ecause someone achieving something through hard work
Haven't you gotten the memo? If you check the box saying 'I am white' on your college application, they carry you to your private seat.

It all makes sense when you realize that progress is just another word for the eradication and marginalization of whites as retribution

The "progressives" are progressing to open satanism. The elite believe Satan is real and unironically worship him. It doesn't matter if you don't believe Satan is real or if the concept is silly but the elites certainly believe in it, and that is what is important. The elites are satanists. Misanthropic edge lord satanists that want to see the world burn for their own hedonistic pleasure.

These people have a fantasy in their head where all white people live in a palace with a perfect upbringing

It's so bad that I'm really inclined to wonder if it's fake. I feel like it's almost perfectly tailored to our perspective on this shit, and meant to make yellow look as clueless as possible.

The sad thing is, that it's so accurate that I wouldn't bat an eye if I were told it's 100% real. But it's just so perfect that I am suspicious.

The "progressives" are progressing to open satanism. The elite believe Satan is real and unironically worship him. It doesn't matter if you don't believe Satan is real or if the concept is silly but the elites certainly believe in it, and that is what is important. The elites are satanists. Misanthropic edge lord satanists that want to see the world burn for their own hedonistic pleasure.

>le regressive libruls
"Progress" is leftism.

>such privilege

I actually wish I knew what that person's name was so I can tell them to their face what a fucking asshole they are.

Black privilege

>muh privilege

>Facejew
user, I...

user should show us the names as payment.

I had the pleasure of talking to one of those people actually. He was a commie also, who would have guessed.
He also stated unironically that I was more privileged than Obama.

the last guy should have a maple leaf on his shirt

>Fake post
>No likes after 12 minutes on major status
>Rapid responses by both parties

Fake news.

Whiny nigger privilege

How does white privilege exist if white people don't exist?

>nigger mad she cant understand how fractions work
>gets upset that some white bitch made it to med school

Just bring up affirmative action in college admissions. Watch those niggers lose their shit.

Stuff like this is pure gold. That guy will never bow to bs liberal browbeating. Nor vote Democrat.

It's white genocide.
White hatred keeps frowning and soon it will be like South Africa.
Every white boi for himself

white privilege is real, but not like liberals think. most pertinent to this thread, white privilege is having a superior intellect, which is due to genes and having a superior culture. (i am speaking in general, not to each specific instance.)

"sounds more like you are trying to condescend me"

"ummm ok sweetie"

that's the most condescending bullshit ever.

Being someone of oriental descent I have no idea what the fucking problem is.

>Sweetie
AHUGFB CJWIFGDWYBCIGIUFWNGHUBYNWDHIDHWIBFUFBUWFBYIBYIWD

it doesn't.

It’s waking up normies. I know several moderate-left older white people who have been quite shaken up by open displays of hatred from minorities.

Being called a “racist motherfucker” by a nigger half your age may be what it takes, but the flames are rising.

too bad they expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

"""White privilege""" is like a stranger coming into your home and complaining that the thermostat is too low, the food in your fridge isnt to their liking, and the rules of the house are wrong.

Europeans built this fucking country, immigrants are guests here.

Same here. Went straight to rage mode.

Many of us will be dead in the wreckage, so to speak. As civil conflict gets more and more violent, it's hardly reasonable not to expect to take casualties. Play it smart, protect yourself as much as you can, but if you end up in deep shit make it cost them more than it costs you

ill be alright

>Europeans built this fucking country, immigrants are guests here.
LMAO STUPID STORMCUNT LOGIC
>EUROPEANS AREN'T IMMIGRANTS
HAHAHAHAHAHAUAAHAHAGAHAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAGAG FUCKING LOL YOU MORONIC RETARDED FUCK

In truth, pay attention to where you live. Don’t move into a city or any area with pockets of minorities. When the shit starts going down, you don’t want to be surrounded by people different from you.

Like they say, your skin is your uniform, like it or not. And everyone will be considered a combatant, like it or not.

They need to be dragged out into the street and fucking shot

nigger fix your rear sight

unblock the yellow.
plz :)