If you were chosen to join the Holy Grail War, which Hero would you like to have as your Servant?

If you were chosen to join the Holy Grail War, which Hero would you like to have as your Servant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TTcFmLcJE_U
youtube.com/watch?v=rs8Nwc1HTKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OfN8n4lH6pY
youtube.com/watch?v=uua5SPPTwdo
youtube.com/watch?v=nGKAEaXQoEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w1hjEd7h50E&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=vVYCU2dhwIY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can I just marry Medusa and skip out on the whole war thing instead?

You have to win to marry her, otherwise without a powerful source of energy you can't supply her with enough mana to sustain her.

>you can't supply her with enough mana to sustain her

you underestimate my power

Shuten Douji + Mana Transfer = Throughout the whole war.

Not even going to try and win the Grail.

If I do win I wish for the end of all of humanity, nothing left all of it gone from existence. We were going to reach this point anyways in the deep future, might as well speed it up.

I'd pick Astolfo and once I win I wish for him to stay but as a girl so I can impregnate him.

Alcides. The Hero of Heroes.

If I was trying to win obviously gilgy, if I wanted to have fun GARcher, if I wanted a challange Avenger, if I wanted a hot faithful magician waifu I'd pick Medea

Probably Gilles de Rais

BLASHEMY

Nah, for reals though, A servant can only exist in the world for about... a month? I think? And then the Grail stops taking care of the bulk of their support mana. Sakura in HF can only sustain Rider because she's an absurd super-mage who on top of that was a crazy half-grail because of Zouken.

Rider sucks up so much energy from her it basically makes her normal when she should be an overwhelming fountain of infinite power who's life is being steadily burned away by cosmic forces. No normal person could sustain a Servant. The only reason Rin can sustain Saber in HF Good is because Saber has a corporeal body and isn't an incarnated spirit, and Rin is a one-in-a-million magical genius. If you want to keep The Snaek you have to win Da Gaem.

Gilgamesh who's the strongest or Berserker(Lancelot) version.

I was Houyi The God Of Archery. Brotha killed EIGHT SUNS. There was NINE suns in ancient china and he was like, fuck that, and shot eight of them WITH HIS BOW AND ARROW and THEY DIED.

Gangsta as fuck.

Myself from the future

Archer is pretty much a insta win.

Its funny how he would have had propably won the HGW If rin had stayed in the kitchen. Theres no counter to tactical nuke from one side of the city to another. He can kill masters without trouble.

Shiki would be fine too. 99/1 kd against servants isnt too shabby

I really need to see the rest of the knk manga, if they keep Shiki in that outfit.

Scathach. I'm going to use my command seals to let me fuck her.

I don't give a shit about winning the grail since my only wish is to lose my virginity for an extremely hot woman like Scat.

i'll just run away from the war, marry her, and live a happy life

Heroic Spirit FRAGA.

Honestly, having a servant of the Boxer Class pretty much already removes the chance of there being a Berserker class in that specific war unless one of the other cavalry classes get kicked out instead but as we know Avenger replaced Berserker in the 3rd Fuyuki War.

Ideally I don't think she'd be a mana intensive servant given her NPs are her fists though that does put her at a disadvantage against Bazett given Fragarach would probably be able to activate whenever it wants to.

>The Hero of Heroes.
Doesn´t it make him the strongest?

Anne and Mary

I just wanna stick it into Anne. And thankfully to that cause, the Nasuverse version isn't as depraved as the actual historic version. Real version wouldn't do it unless I literally became a thief.

Gilgamesh is just too much of a baller not to.

youtube.com/watch?v=TTcFmLcJE_U

Gil is the King of Heros, Heracles is the Hero of Heroes, and Ozzy is the King of Kings.

Andrew Jackson
I wonder what class he would be though

Cu

I could imagine picking a few different ones for different reasons.

Saber/Medusa/FSN Caster - you know precisely why, fellow anons.

Gilgamesh - his views on the world are different from mine, but I seriously want to change the world. I think the current society we have is rotten in many ways I can't be bothered with explaining. Call it edgy if you want.

FZ Rider - because he's the biggest of bros. Would hang out with and follow him on his adventures.

I and Tamamo will win the HGW in three days.

Your mom. She will probably drain the energy out of everyone and I'll win.

Sinbad

Please post Arthur. She feels left out m.

It's literally the only right answer.

General Patton

Fuck these people. She is my waifu and they rather have some fucked up medusa who got kill because she was a fucking whore.

Btw where is her snakes?

>watch fate/zero
>saber almost gets tentacle raped by caster
>lancer saves the day

Thank god

Hassan. Any Hassan. And actually try to strike Masters from the shadows rather than attempt combat with any other Servant.

Gil is the strongest beacuase he's the oldest hero. Heracles is weaker than Gil but still stronger than most servants beacuse he is the most famous hero and can BTFO non-serious Gil as Alcides since Enkidu doesn't work against humans.

Uchiha Madara

are you me

do you honestly believe that he could harm saber believed that caster could harm saber.

Moot

she got fucked by a ginger, it's even worse

if you're Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor, then yes. you are me

youtube.com/watch?v=rs8Nwc1HTKQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OfN8n4lH6pY

Berserker vs Gil was the second best part of UBW imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=uua5SPPTwdo

youtube.com/watch?v=nGKAEaXQoEQ

Hello me

>he's the oldest hero
Not anymore.
>since Enkidu doesn't work against humans.
Enkidu doesn´t matter considiring Herc already broke Enkidu-tier chains in the myth.

Everytime

>strong as fuck
> unquestionable loyalty
>can warn me if somene is trying to decieve or backstab me

I agree, it kinda saved the second cour imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1hjEd7h50E&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=vVYCU2dhwIY&feature=youtu.be Not really his theme, but 2:00 was used twice for him. (Enuma Elish and final encounter with Saber)

>and can BTFO non-serious Gil as Alcides

I think he can even BTFO a serious Gil. GoB and Enkidu are both absolutly useless against him. And he still has a fuckton of NP from King's Order, and unknown EX NP and motherfucking Nine Lives. His stats are absurds and his range insane, I think he can beat even a serious Gil.

This isn't all true. Sakura has that energy because of a mysterious phenomenon that even the cast doesn't understand because she was linked to the other side, Rin noted she was ignoring her own side effects to concentrate on Shirou, so no one knows what will happen.

Fact is, she continually gets energy, but it's not as much as when she was blackened, where she could constantly get refilled and make building sized familiars with 1000 energy all the time, three at a time if she wanted, but now just settles for Shadow Chibis. However, this doesn't seem to be because of a handicap, because she still has energy to give using them, having Rider constantly manifested doing her own stuff, and giving Shirou energy flushes to help with his condition, and it's still not enough to completely lessen the strain. She mentions she still has problems where she needs to let it out.

Which is probably why she refused Rin's invitation to the Clock Tower, besides wanting to continue training with her mentor and her projects in Fuyuki. Likely doesn't want to risk becoming an experiment again or have to kill to prevent that.

>Enkidu
Nothing can stop Herc if he's mad enough

Ep 14, 15 and 16 were the best in UBW to me. They absolutely nailed the fight between Gil/Bererker and extended it. I was very satisfied with the way they handled that part, especially Gil's comments after his victory is achieved. Caster's flashback was also amazing.

Summoning gilgamesh to win the grail war never worked out as a good idea. Gilgamesh is npt a loyal servant and has a very high independent action. Most likely scenario is that you get killed by him at some point.

Best waifu

Redhead, girl version of Robin Hood.

>gil not the oldest hero anymore.
Who is it then user? In the nasu-verse his epic is the oldest which makes him the oldest hero.

>>he's the oldest hero
>Not anymore.

He is, Karna and Arjuna came after him. But Alcides still fuck him in the ass though.

How much has been changed since Extra? I'm lost in all this Grand Order.

Nothing much, Gil is still the oldest hero but not the absolute top tier he was. There is a bunch of Servants that can keep up with him/beat him now.

Who? Enkidu,Ozzy, Karna? Obviously Solomon is an exception.

Enkidu, Ozzy, Karna, Arjuna, Alcides, Dantes, maybe Kiritsugu and Scathach too.

Only one on that list that is equal to him is enkidu. The rest a serious gilgamesh will overpower them ez. Most of then also have a high divinity.

It really shows that Sakura has all the tools to retake her potential if she wants, and post game has at least the will to learn.

And then we have this part from Nasu and Takeuchi from the UBW Q&A's:

>In the anime, there is a fight scene between Rin and Ilya, but are there any mages who could even win against Ilya in a magecraft fight in the actual Fate/stay night, Fate/Zero, or Fate/hollow ataraxia games?

>Nasu: Frankly, she is the top mage in Fuyuki. Still, first-class mages would follow the "since she's a child of nature, just cut her off from the land first" plan, so it's not like she's invincible. Kayneth and Tokiomi could give her a run for her money. Rin is just relentless. But if we're talking about the dark girl who contaminates the land itself...

>Takeuchi: ...Sakura's magecraft skills are really fit for a boss, aren't they.

So maybe if Sakura cared for being a fighter or Dilo gave her a fire in her belly to learn to use her powers to fight, she has the potential for being top dog.

Artoria: Offence
Mashu: Defence
Jeanne: Support

Ozzy can seal his NP and is immortal in his temple

Karna and Arjuna have extremely strong NP and insane skills, they were blowing montains during their fight in America with casual strike

Gate of Babylone and Enkidu are completly useless against Alcides, he has twelve different NP inside King's Ordre, another EX rank NP and Nine Lives, on top on insane stats.

Dantes moves so fast the time is almost frozen for him, he can kill Gil before he even realize he is here

Same for Kiritsugu except his NP literally freeze time.

Russian cutie and her Venusian Lucifer

sounds like nasu said that Sakura has a type advantage over illya not that she overwhelms her in raw power "dark girl who contaminate the land"

All of these don't matter when more than once nasu said that gil has a counter for all heros in his GOB. GOB is a pocket plot device. Gilgamesh has absurd Nps that counter numeral if the saint and tsubami gaishi in his armory.

Thanks Riyo

>Scathach
Only if it's some super cool everything needs to line up kinda thing.

>Kiritsugu
Fuck this. This is clear pandering bullshit.

That's already gone obsolete with all the new heroes.
I mean things were already pretty dicey with stuff like Avalon etc not existing in his GoB.

any saber since i'll most likely win that way

>Fuck this. This is clear pandering bullshit.

I don't know user, Chrono Rose stopps time, he should be able to kill Gil with it. He was described as an impossible opponent to beat on 1vs1

>Numeral

Gawain is shit. Lancelot >= Agravain >>> Numeral Gawain with his Gift.

Pinochet

Gilgamesh is bullshit.
The way I see it, drawing any comparisons is a waste of time. If Gilgamesh gets serious or goes silent with a serious look, I consider that servant to be a "threat". That's all. Thinking the Servant is stronger or weaker is redundant with Gil's bullshit existence.

And no going serious doesn't involve bullshit like him acknowledging Iskander because that was merely wordplay and he still easily rekt Iskander.

Your best chance of winning is just hoping to have uber magical power to summon archer hercules to steam roll a holy grail war. Since hercules you summon is archer then gilgamesh can't be summoned to fuck your shit up.

Yeah I know. It's still bullshit. Kiritsugu has no business being that hax.
It's clear pandering to edgy preteens who can now happily fap to gay Kiritsugu hentai while clutching their katana collections

Gil can go serious, see his fight with Enkidu in F/SF. It was glorious.

Out of all the ways in the TM world to transfer mana, semen is the least efficient.

Funnily enough, Gilgamesh never tried to kill Tokiomi. He let Kirei do that. Even Gilgamesh doesn't kill his master.

>Gil strong
Hahaha hes a fucking jobber who got his shit pushed in by a high school boy and a cucked king.

Holy shit,Gil fanboys are delusional

>summon Gilgamesh
>gives a random mook on the street Dáinsleif to kill me
>tells mongrel to keep it
>"omg Master you died gg bye"

As Gil would say, "it's more entertaining that way"

He made Kirei do the killing because he was enjoying it as watching Kirei's play.

Wrong. If Kirei were never there, Gil would never have killed Tokiomi.

>literally calling him bullshit
>thinks I'm a Gilfag

Probably. Still doesn't change that he orchastrated that simply for entertainment.

Not someone I'd like to summon despite his OP power

No need to backpedal king of jobbers

>Even Gilgamesh doesn't kill his master.

He does in CCC

Gilgamesh has a femdom fetish. Yay or nay?

This cutie. Nursery Rhyme is the cutest servant and I have a decent chance to win HGW since she is no weakling.

To be fair, that was his counter guardian form(known to be superior to any servant vessel possibly even better vessel than Grand Servant) and we know that there could be charms that could resist time stop inside GOB.

Nope, it is actually the most efficient way, not to mention the fact that it is also the best way to forge magical contracts of any kind.

>even better vessel than Grand Servant

I wouldn't go that far. Solomon decided that being dead sucks and invoked himself with ease. Grand Servant are on another level of bullshit.

Grail war huh? Maybe I'll summon Arcueid as Ruler or in any abnormal class vessel that could retain much of her power.