Gyancelot looks cool as fuck

GENKAI NANTE NAI

It was so bad holy shit

hammock part can fuck off otherwise we are all good

on one care about this shit now
just wait for glorious moment when IBO airing

>glorious
>IBO
I sure can't wait for more sitting around a ship giving exposition about long lost brothers

episode23

Their daughter is a cutie.

Is Try really THAT bad?

I've never understood the waifu mentality, and wanting her to get with MC as a victory, only for them to realise they cucked themselves as a possible self insert. It's all kind of levels unhealthy the delusional justification of what Sup Forums exactly wants to be.

It's worse

Yup, it should just be called Fighters try.
It is baely Gundam and the guys are never shown building.

There are multiple schools of waifu-ism. Each of them with very different ideals.

It's a hundred times better than AGE and Reco, they only gave it so much shit because they pulled in all the franchises into a kid targeted show which isn't meant for discussion in Sup Forums.

They wanted serious Gundam, but the only equivalent has been Unicorn and IBO, which isn't that great. So they'll shit on Try because it gets attention when it isn't want they want.

It's not like they could of taken the budget and made something better, it is what it is.

It is the worse side of generic. BF took a lot of cliches but did them well, Try takes more and plays them badly. Sekai is also incredibly boring, when Reiji is the same archetype but they did it so well. Yet for some reason everyone can't stop sucking Sekai's dick and saying how wonderful he is. BF also had way better pacing and variety in battles

Also BF had way better gundam references

When is the OVA coming out?

Aila and Reiji's daughter a cute.

where's the beef?

That's not the problem people had with Try dumbass

People are fine with the light-hearted gunpla stuff. Everyone fucking loved the first season of Build fighters.

Try is just trash because of Sekai's dumb bullshit, the whole team dynamic not being as fun as 1v1 duels, plavsky hacks, the main 3 being fucking tryhards and nowhere near as likeable as S1 characters, mecha designs and fight choreography not being as good, and so many more.

It has it's moments but it's pretty shit.

It's out.

Gyanko a best.

Not any more, they took away her thick

Imagine the most generic sports/tournament anime possible, except with gunpla.

That's most of GBFTry aside from the good episodes like the surfing Turn-A.

The best thing about Try.

The only character that remembered to have fun. Not to mention he happen to have like, the one good fight.

Thickness was only one aspect of what made her the best.

It was the main aspect

She managed to be the best part of the OVA (except for the ending) even without her thick.
On the other hand, poor Minato got downgraded so much.

In retrospect if I had to wait a week to watch the next thing Sekai would do, yeah I'd give it a lot of shit. It wasn't that bad while I was marathon it, and you are right it's no where as a good as S1. Especially the transformation for me was taboo since it made no fucking sense since all the care is taken to create the gunpla as is.

GBF makes Gyan Great Again

>It's a hundred times better than AGE and Reco
That is bullshit.
The problem with Try was, instead of being a glorified meta gundam commercial like gbf, it's just generic sunday morning toy commercial that the toy happens to be gunpla, they did generic toy commercial tropes instead of gundam tropes, which was the point of gbf.

AGE and G reco were trainwrecks, but Try didn't even try to add original ideas as a show.

sub when?

youtube.com/user/GundamInfo/videos

They went straight for sex after reuniting in Reiji's planet

the bait is strong with this one

If Aila was pregnant and her stone lost power, would her baby get to Earth with her or?

>If Aila was pregnant and her stone lost power
But it didn't.
We were shown China and Sei having 2 guests in Try

I was just wondering, since the baby is part Reiji and the stone died, would it be instant abortion?

What are you saying? The stone was made out if particles. If you even seen try, they're fucking dancing in the shit. So much so the changed to rule to have 3 people in a team. She or anybody else could come to earth.

Nigga Reiji kept his promise.

Does she have her parents' hunger for food?

The only hunger people have in Try is for Sekai's dick

in that swimsuit

UNF I LOVE BIG FAT BOOTIES

She is slim in the ova though, way to prove you aren't actually down with the thickness

She looks thick as fuck compared to everyone else.

Not when you actually see her full body. They made her slim, look at that waste which doesn't go out into a big ass. She isn't even much bigger than Fumi and she is in the background

She only has big tits now

i'm not complaining

i wanna grope her shields

So what, Aila is now the queen? She sure got pretty high up from being a hobo. I wonder if she had to fight any of Reiji's harem, since he did brag about it in early episodes.

She looked like she was in hiding.
The kid was probably a bastard.

No, it's fine!

What's all this ass hurt over a successful toy commercial? holy shit it's like Yugioh or whatever the nitpicking is fucking annoying like TRY is still enjoyable

The only reason it was enjoyable is because of Amazjin

It's not a bad show on it's own.
It's a bad show when it's predecessor is taken into account.

The original was a commercial and service for fans of gundam and had a lot of charm.
Try was just generic.

But Meijin became such a retard in Try.

Now I miss S1
youtube.com/watch?v=vgnQqxr_pIg

Try is pretty bad if you're coming in from the first series, which was pretty much a 25 episode long love letter to gundam fans. Try did away with most of the callbacks and fanfare which just left try as an generic tournament shounen anime, which isn't too bad in and of itself.

I don't remember why fem meijin even existed.

rec < bft < ibo < gbf

It's like they took his meijin persona and made it his real personality

I'm still mad crossbone lost because of some plavsky particle fuel bullshit.

GBF is unironically my favorite gundam

I feel like people shouldn't put gbf in gundam show comparisons.

It's like comparing Carnival Phantasm to other type moon shit.

how is gunpla builders...beginning j or whatever? i have yet to see it but love me some super zaku

Years later and I still can't accept Aila and Reiji didn't get a NAKED newtype ghosts in space moment.

It's not like that will change the fans perception of her, she will be forever thicc in their minds.

>I'm still mad crossbone lost because of some plavsky particle fuel bullshit

Assuming your an adult and you know how a children's show is going to play out you cannot be mad!

It would at least have made sense if it weapons appeared more powerful than standard ones

Doesn't help that last stretch was just the more likeable teams losing

Go back where you came from
Try is freaking bad especially this episode!
If you enjoy this and blame another shows that only means you are retard

That was a sad attempt to replicate S1's ending. A bit pathetic really. Also, the fact that all the fights were pretty much them shouting special attacks pretty much confirmed that the staff learned nothing.

The end gag actually had me smiling so that's one thing it had going for it I guess.

If there is gonna be an S3, hopefully it's with an entirely new cast and a director that isn't completely incompetent

This was actually worse.

>The end gag actually had me smiling so that's one thing it had going for it I guess.
Actually that was taken from S1 as well, I don't have the dumb face Sei makes though

There is an ova?

It's subbed?

Subs/Crunchy when?

never mind I found it

Am I supposed to stream this from youtube?
Why is there nothing on nyaa?
Is fansub killed?

Horrible rips usually comes out a few hours after youtube.

W H O

Sekai's sister's model friend.

Noob-chan in the Baby Bearguy a cute

Try Fighter would have been perfect if not for the forced haremshit that the director shoehorned

Well without the haremshit, it would still have the shit MC that is sekai, the shit Jigen Hao centered fights, and all the plavsky bullshit being front and centre.

I bought and built a Beargguy Family because of this show...

>The best parts of this were when Minato was on screen

Can we just make him the main character already?

No, it's generic and kinda bland but not bad. G-Reco was much worse.

Is the raw out yet?