Macross Delta Δ

EP21: 00d 04h 10m 21s

>The song of the wind reverbates on Al Shahal, most of the population fall into a comatose state. At that time, Kaname, Reina and Makina who were caught infiltrating the medical ship, turn over the path that the tactical tactical sound unit "walkure" has taken. From it's formation to it's debut, and then the future awaits them is --

Yuri episode

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11003156
my.mixtape.moe/ijkofa.mp4
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=837598
youtube.com/watch?v=Np0gCP-YNpQ
news.biglobe.ne.jp/entertainment/0821/ani_160821_1461246935.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reina a cute.
CUTE!

A slow episode too

is it going to be a flashback episode?

>Macross Delta

It's supposed to be a Flashback episode yeah.

Remember to vote!
strawpoll.me/11003156

None, i enjoyed all of them.

What's the point of making people vote in a biased poll? To confirm your bias?

my.mixtape.moe/ijkofa.mp4

I think I'm misunderstanding what you are implying in your post, because it'd seem by the way you worded that you believe 14-20 were good.

Shit tier figs.

Moar shinpi please.

They were.

We had so many miragfags here during 1st season, it's stupid to expect they all died in the second cour. Since they can't shitpost about their literally who girl, they just started to shittalk Delta.

Yes indeed. 16-18 in particular were really good episodes. the only ones i've had problems with were 14 and 19. So fuck you.

Camrip when? Are cell phones prohibited during concert in Japan?

Hey guys why are you doing this, you know deep inside that the show turned to shit once Messer died.

Notice how these posts replaced posts, which in turn replaced tradition meme posts?

I was once a Freyjafag but I've grown tired of her because of episode 14 to 20.
I want the anime to become interesting and do something unexpected for once.

I want to make Rei-rei my prisoner of love

>you know deep inside that the show turned to shit once Messer died.
Tell that to yourself.

>and do something unexpected for once.
I don't think something like this will happen, especially with the magazine and other media (Manga) revealing stuff before the anime.

I was a Miragefag from day 0, try to imagine how i feel about delta. I think don't even want her to win anymore.

Is there a new link to torrent the single?
I only see the first album on nyaa.

It's true that the show didn't met my expectations I had after episode 1. It's not as crazy, no mass pilot-idol triangles (including bad boys), no battroid dances etc. And to be honest I was expecting too much from Macross. This realization came after episode 5 or 6, I haven't been disappointed in anything new since then (except for episode 19). I love Delta for what it is now. People who say that it turned shit after episode 14 must be blind, because almost nothing changed in terms of pacing since cour 1. It's literally Frontier 2.0 in terms of plot progression and I mentioned it lots of times even during 1st cour. When shitposters say that "nothing happens" they just mean "no action scenes".

Sure, "Freyjafag".

In Japanese.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=837598

(replying to myself)
>It's literally Frontier 2.0 in terms of plot progression and I mentioned it lots of times even during 1st cour.
I even found one of those posts in archives from June 1st (episode 9): . I'm amazed that people always talk about flags and parallels from previous shows yet they can't recognize distinct Macross style of storytelling.

Yes I figured it would be however given even if you google translate macross delta and put in something like OP2 it doesn't show, it's a bit of a bitch to find.

maddeningly disappointing.

She will probably only appear briefly.

It actually turned to shit when Hayate managed to down the Shirokishi only two episodes after Messer death only because he had a better idol powering him up.

No.

Yes, it totally did.

Nope

26 confirmed for final episode

sauce?

Keep telling that to yourself

Maybe even if IBO got second season Kawamori will continue breaking Macross traditions and make Delta s2 too.

He's doing a new show next year: youtube.com/watch?v=Np0gCP-YNpQ
>With Macross Delta continuing onto the summer season and being one of spring’s most successful titles, Macross series creator, Shoji Kawamori is already planning his next project, which is expected to air between 2017 – 2018, with 26 half-hour episodes.

It doesn't need one. Can you not tell its building up to the finale?

news.biglobe.ne.jp/entertainment/0821/ani_160821_1461246935.html
>>なんと、9月25日(日)22:30よりTOKYO MX、他にて順次放送される『マクロスΔ』第26話でついにクライマックスを迎えるその直前、9月22日(木・祝)にプロ野球 横浜DeNAベイスターズ公式戦で、戦術音楽ユニット”ワルキューレ”が始球式に参加決定! しかも、野外では初となるメンバー全員での歌唱も実現!! クライマックス直前を一緒に盛り上がりましょう!!

I think i will, maybe because it's too much to ask for the MC to have some CD before getting revenge or maybe because the show gave us two girls and the ones that picked Mirage got the short end of the stick.

He sorta gave SDF an extra season and it became shit.

na, SDF was 36ep and concluded the love trianlge.

It's not up to him whether Delta gets a season 2, it's up to the sponsors. He wanted to make it earlier, but they told him that there should be a long gap between Macross series.

Kana X Kumo confirmed

Why can't we just skip to episode 22 already. That's where the good stuff is supposed to start

I actually like the development most of Walkure is going through.

Although I hope they reveal whatever the twins are supposed to research this episode (doubt it).

My guess the previous doctor knew something bad about the King, I'm wondering if Roid had him administer some poison or something, he wanted to tell Keith, he seems to have been 'replaced' by a new doctor, the Twins are gonna find out it was poison or something.

I hope we will get some flashback. I want loli hoina.

>Mikumo BTFOed both the ruins and Heinz with her singing
>Cat planet is freed from the winderemerian's mindcontrol
>The Walkure will certainly claim the rest of the planets soon
>and yet this faggot doesn't flinch, still thinking Heinz stands a chance against Kumokumo, still thinking he has the situation under control
What other plan does he have?

This is something they should have had started in season 1. 20 fell flat for me because it felt like the writer realized he forgot to do his homework and had a few hours to come up with a workable scenario.

>Make Mikumo loose herself and turn against Walkure.

Walkures want to fuck off Chaos, user.

Reina is the moest Walkure!

I want to fuck Reina so bad.

Mirage please win
Mirage please win
Mirage please win

Why? Because Xaos refused to share military secrets with the expendable background singers?

Seriously though, Reina needs to stop being so sexy, it just makes me want to pound her from behind.

Bogue pls

bouge stop

She is in the looser sides.

Some of pic also have Freyja on loser side, please stop comparing and enjoy the show.

Why don't you ask for her character development instead?

TOBERU AI NO

Shippers don't care about that.

>Shippers don't care about that.
Shippers are the truly cancer of the fandom, they don't care if their waifu become shit they just want their waifu to win.

I asked for her relevancy for the past 20 episodes, I got an habit of setting unreasonable goals

Less than one hour left. Can't wait to see a pissed off KumoKumo.

If you're nothing but a shipper. I want mine to win real bad, but i'm totally happy with her development. But it's set up so that I want to cheer her on no matter what too.

Delta is about shipping and waifus. What did you expect?

Bleach was a shounen battle manga. After that shitty ending, anons seems to only care about their shipping IchiHime or IchiRukie in the end instead of the many plotholes that it had in the end.

By that, i mean most people only care about that whether it's about waifus/Shipping or not.

Which biribiri stream was it?

Every fukin' week.

Nvm, got it.

How mad will you guys be if nothing happens again?

You now realise freyja isn't in that picture cause she's dead.

Can't believe JUNNA is only fifteen (15)

shut up already, autist

She'll be 16 in a few months. She was 14 when she recorded Ikenai Borderline.

I want to attack JUNNA with my Var Syndrome enabled dick so that she finally smiles

(legal in my country)

She smiles a lot on video. Not on photos where she adopts serious face.

Artist mention that it's Hayate and loli Freyja.

>again
What do you mean by "Again?"
Stuff happens in every episode.

Never forget

It's delayed by 2-3 min.

Kaname pls

I'd buy Macross products in that shop, no Kaname

They have the anthology there. Wish someone'd pick it up and scan the shit out of it.

You might as well just order it from amazon and support the franchise. .

I might toss it in when I order BD 3 if there's no scans by then.

Was she 14 when she recorded Halation the War as well? She sounds younger there than in Ikenai Borderline.