Tranny rapes 10 year old. Like pottery

Tranny rapes 10 year old. Like pottery

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/22496/transgender-charged-raping-10yo-girl-bathroom-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=RLeUSd2Sop8
youtube.com/watch?v=zP0FJ3t_jLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> no link

Here is the jewish news source goy

dailywire.com/news/22496/transgender-charged-raping-10yo-girl-bathroom-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

oh shit anyone is capable of molesting children I'm totally shocked desu

literally this happened INSIDE A RESIDENCE

this was NOT A PUBLIC BATHROOM

Which prison will he go to?

What will happen to him inside?

With the state give him protection?

>this was NOT A PUBLIC BATHROOM
>BECAUSE THAT MATTERS

for some reason... DW is leaving it out...

some reason..

>ok, so it turns out trannies rape kids in bathrooms after all, contrary to what we've been screeching for 2 years
>but this time it wasn't a PUBLIC bathroom so u lose again bigots!!

yeah, because it doesn't mean that this is a public danger like retards on the right seem to think it is.
the daily wire is framing this to be conservative cuck clickbait.

As much protection as any other pedophile

Holy balls... t-that face.

uh men rape people in homes
women rape people in homes

where's your outrage against them?

the only thing we've learned is something we already know; HUMANS RAPE. BAN HUMANS

youtube.com/watch?v=RLeUSd2Sop8
>10 seconds of john oliver saying 'these things don't happen'
>3 minutes of news reporting events where it happened

the fear mongering by those who oppose transgenders having access to PUBLIC bathrooms concerned just that, PUBLIC bathrooms

This happened in a PRIVATE establishment. Nothing should be done minus arresting this fucker and firing squad.

I have no idea what would be harder; Him actually passing as a woman, or him fitting in a 10 y/o.

thiz tbbqh famalamajamamamajamalam

You're right, we need to let grown men in ladies rooms with 12 year olds.

kill trannies

>Children rapped by trans fucks this year
>Children raped by Hetero males this year
43290743907132071239645876150860160385693289756936356132650362586234983597659069

really makes ya think

if you can prove that it happens and that it is a dangerous situation that often results in rape then you can bitch about this. No point in legislating against imaginary problems.

you're just being a huge faggot with no basis for what you believe

right? we need to fucking ban males from the entire fucking planet. fuck em, trebuchet em into space.

yeah but how many did it in a bathroom tho?

>children raped by pedos
There fix that for ya.

>we must sacrifice more 10yo's on the altar of social injustice.

At least it didnt happen in California or Sweden, then the guy could just say the 10 year old consented and itd be legal

>43290743907132071239645876150860160385693289756936356132650362586234983597659069

user you're probably at about the level of atoms in the solar system there

i'm fairly sure at least a third of pedos are female.
They can just afford to be because they're more trusted in our society.

Delicious

kys

fucking shills

Of course hetero males than trannies would rape little girls. They are not gay. Duh.

Had one of these mental cases interview with me for a job. What a waste of time having to pretend to take a retard seriously for half an hour before you throw their resume in the trash.

Also it's not the matter of a person being trans but the the legislation in question on said to people that IDENTIFY as either or neither gender. Because let's be honest depending on how good of a surgeon they can afford most people can't tell or even care.

>70 years

Oh yes, thank you kind xir! It is merely a ~private~ danger, not a public one. I shall surely feel safer knowing these tranny faggots are raping children within the confines of their personal homes.

did you even watch the video? The video goes over about 10 cases of public bathroom attacks. It's not an isolated incident

honestly should be life.

>don't touch the stove

>implying that normal hetero males don't rape children in their homes at ALL

Flay the bastard to death.

wtf? I love transgendered rapists now!

>doesn't matter if person is trans
They are mentally ill of course it matters, they shouldn't be on the streets let along us arguing about what bathroom they need to use. Even trannies admit they are crazy.

>can't tell
oh god please don't make me find some post op pictures... they still haunt my thoughts

So many dopey shills on this morning with not an arguments

"normal" "hetro"

>slippery slope is a fallacy, they said

Like I said before user it depends on how good of a surgeon they can afford.

NOT ALL TRANNIES

>The left: Transgenders DONT rape kids, that never happens!
*Many Years after trans rights get approved so they can use the bathroom: ONE incident happens*
>Alt-right: SEE I TOLD YOU!!!!! CHECKMATE LEFTISTS HAHAHAHA WERE SO SMART!!!

>Alt right: White men DONT commit mass shootings, that doesn't happen!
*White men kill blacks, Indians, other whites, bans muslims, bans undocumented migrants, bans women's rights and commit the last dozen mass shootings including the most deadly one*
>Alt-right: Nope, still don't see white men as a problem.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>gender whore

FTFY

humans rape. is this news? if a human puts on a certain set of clothes or has a penis/vagina does that mean they were suddenly not in a category capable of rape that we did not know of??????

When did the alright say that ? Also most of what you accused whites of doing have been done by other races you dumbass!!

Stacey Dash was right

youtube.com/watch?v=zP0FJ3t_jLY

>trannies
>hey guies im a pedo can i use the ladies bathrooms please kthxbye
dumbasses: lets not prevent this obvious insane pedophile from using the womans bathroom guys, because ... idk lol

>non obviously insane pedophile
>hi guys, i'm a normal guy, lets sink some beers.
dumbasses: welp we couldn't tell he was a pedophile so why even bother protecting children from the ones we can OBVIOUSLY tell are... right guys... because... idk... im not good with thinking okay... crys like a faggot back to /leftypol/

the absolute state of left logic
>misinterprets the argument
>strawman
>not concerned with passing legislation that potentially leads to children getting raped
>brings up gun control in a conversation about bathroom laws

Sheesh, this is why no one can debate with you guys. You get all 'REEEEEEEEE' before we can get anywhere

Male prison. He will be kept away from the general population, if not he will be tortured and killed. The other inmates will see to it that he's constantly mocked and ridiculed for being the sick fuck that he is.

I'm pretty sure this post contributes the least to anything here.

> The left:Transgender DONT rape kids, that never happens!!
*Many years after trans rights approved so that can use the bathroom:One incident happens*
> Says trans don't rape kids and that it will never happen.
>Trans person proceeds to rape kid.

i'm sure he'll become a prositute in the male prisons because they will be the closest thing to a women they'll get for their sentence times.

I was almost surprised at the amount of faggots trying to downplay this article but then I remember that even Sup Forums has a large faggot/trap/crossdresser demographic

why can't we be like democrats and the media and just say it was?

They despise pedophiles, especially pedophiles that touch kids. The only raping they'll be doing is shoving sharp objects up his ass so he'll bleed internally before beating him to death.

AM I the only one around here who believes transgenderism is a disorder but that government needs to stay the fuck out of it, and only prosecute when people like this retard actually rape a kid?

oh yeah, i guess i forgot about that whole part. yeah this person is probably not going to make it in jail.

Why? Aren't they degenerates themselves? I am not complaining but aren't they being hypocrites?

Hillary? Is that you???

The whole point of government is to protect innocent/vulnerable people.

>Why is drink driving illegal in and of itself?
Because you have a higher chance of hurting someone.

Using that same logic, Trannies should be put in mental institutions and fags should not be allowed to adopt children... Or just be reactionary like you say and remove drink driving laws and laws on guns etc. I'm not against just being reactionary, but be consistent.

user check my flag, that means I am already against drunk driving laws, in fact all road safety laws altogether lol

Or the number of genders the let you identify as in 20 years

but i thought they were peaceful

I'm not against it like i said but i think i'd prefer preventative measures. Without them you just put more pressure on parents to educate/arm themselves and their children. So it would just be a bit more natural selection with higher risks for activities like driving (which would encourage more people to public transport for the climate change freaks out there).

wow. That's how many children white men rape. Disgusting

what you just said is a perfect summary of why I DON'T support preventative measures, the free market will do a much better job of defending against predators than the government ever could with its retarded regulations

You'd have a hard time selling it to women though because they like to be able to derp down the side walk without a care, well they like to derp through life without a care really.

I'd give such a system a try though because not having the government breathing down your neck about every little thing would be refreshing.

This incident is a clear example if right wing brain washing. They assume most of you wont even read the article and just assume it took place in a public rest room, when in fact it took place in a private home.

This obviously doesn't excuse what this individual did, but its honestly no different from any other sick fuck diddling kids.

But the people who are in charge of the way you think want you to only focus on the transgendered aspect of it.

Omfg it is one incident who cares

SAGE

>those query args
subtle user.. subtle.. :^)

> a local home
> not "the """"woman's"""" home
> somebody let this degenerate inside the house with their 10 year old girl
> somebody who probably knew and trusted this degenerate let him inside a house with a 10 year old girl
> but this wouldn't happen with a stranger in a bathroom

der untermensch

Even drug dealers and murderers hate those who prey on children. Pedophiles are low on the hierarchy and treated as such.

>Omfg it's one I incident who cares
>BTW the alt-right needs to recognized as a terrorist organization because they killed that poor girl , even though it's been later revieled that she died of a heart attack since she was an overweight landwhale that needed you people to carry her.

probably the person who got raped. fucking commies not caring about the individual, who would have guessed?

Yes that totally means we should vilify this entire segment of the population. Deep right wing thought happening on pol as always.

#NotAllDegenerates

that hairline aint foolin me, honey

its about damn time. hopefully now the country will come to its senses. i always knew this would happen and its a ticking time bomb.

A lot of convicts have kids.
All convicts have rage they want to vent on someone.
Guards don't give a shit what happens to shorteyes.

It's not the matter of vilifying all 9f them but showing that these people are just as capable of doing wrong and shouldn't be put on a pedestal.