What are office cakes good for again?

What are office cakes good for again?

For fucking a handsome shut-in seinen

Nothing.

Impregnating

Drinking with and fucking.

draining all of your semen

Marriage.

They are women that nobody wants for men that nobody wants.

Come on now you can't just post that and not provide a clue of where it's from, and you know google search is shit these days.

oh, you like bossy carnivorous women eh user

it's Shikatte Ingo

>bossy carnivorous women
That's muh fetish, but where does carnivorous end and slutty begin?

Rape.

>but where does carnivorous end and slutty begin?

They are not different points within the same scale. They are different scales altogether.

A carnivorous woman will tease you activel/offensively, touching you, caressing you, rubbing you, getting you naked, kissing you, etc...

A slut will do it passively/defensively, touching herself in front of you, teasing you with words or actions on her own body and getting naked, trying to lure you in.

For choosing not them and going to Coda to see Kazusa again.

Who wouldn't want a christmas cake? What's better than the purity of a teenager with the maturity of an adult?

If they became a cake, chances are something is unappealing about her, like personality.

That's harsh, user-kun. Some keiki's simply never got to dating. Maybe they worked hard to got where they are and made social sacrifices to free up the time to study, work overtime, ask for promotions etc. Maybe this is the first time she truly feels like she can "afford" a relationship, but all the men her age are interested in younger sluts. The kind of sluts who are still in college but date rich businessmen, the kind of slut she never wanted to become because she wanted to prove she can take care of herself.

Make them cry and see their delicious tears.

Drinking with.

Seeing who can drink more and whoever loses has to be the little spoon

I just want a echii manga of a young businessman sleeping his way to success with office cakes

>Episode 1 on sukebei

Does that mean there will be more in the future?

Being hardworking and talented career women whose sexual frustration led to the development of multiple fetishes

>Oops, I seem to have knocked over my glass; I guess that means I lose by default

>start off with glasses
>takes them off when the sex begins and doesn't have them in any scene
Garbage.

Going to concerts with obviously

Whats in her mouth in that picture?

Some calamari

>Some calamari
That makes sense I guess

For me, probably marrying. Can't have 2D forever.

Cakeys are not for hurting

I'm thirty, and there almost aren't any single women my age. Either they've just come out of a relationship, divorced, or there's something really wrong with them.

Just face it, if you're a single woman at the age of thirty, there's something really wrong with you. Not everybody else.