Nip Ichirukifags will purchase WSJ tomorrow and get this free sticker

>Nip Ichirukifags will purchase WSJ tomorrow and get this free sticker.

What's the best place to see their reactions? Twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bJoQL5Pnu4
youtube.com/watch?v=_bZPUnM1MK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And 2ch. Now go back to >>Sup Forums

>Death and Strawberry chapter name
>Now this
Brutal.

Kubo really hates us.

Okay, now that's just cruel.
Fuck you Tite, you piece of shit.

We had no idea.
>Valentine cover wjth Rukia and Ichigo
He's either hated you a long time and planned for maximum anal pain, or you pissed him off recently and he's just fucking you up now.

It's all REVENGE

>It becomes a collectors item day 1 as everyone destroys the sticker and their collection
>Worthless as the fanbase who would like it is dead
Oh and as salt in the wound Rukia marries Renji. The guy introduced as an antagonist stopping Ichigo from stopping her execution.
>Best arc is now the protagonist saving another mans wife

It's already happening

So a bro sticker? Rukia looks manlier than Ichigo. Ichirukifags are fucking hilarious. They act like their deep bond and connection is invalidated because he didn't insert his penis in her vagina.

Twitter, 2ch, 2chan, and right here once everyone dumps screencaps

So you're supposed to take seriously what a ichiruki american landwhale told a fellow whale what she SUPPOSEDLY heard Kubo said to her. Are they retarded? She was obviously lying.

It's a coping mechanism for these people to validate why they didn't get what they want. They have to feel that Kubo promised their pairing otherwise they look like nothing but fools who only saw what they wanted to see.

>Autism.
Kek, just move on IchiRukifags.

That's from Thailand, some FatAss Otaku burns it, he made shit ton of excuse but in the end it end up as his ship got shot down so he buttmad about it, lol.

In all honesty I don't see why people are so mad about it. I think people are just trying to recreate another narutogate but Bleach is simply read by a more mature audience.

>more mature audience

>Bleach is simply read by a more mature audience

there's a reason it ranked low in WSJ but still ranked in the volume sales charts

Nah, posted before, not Japanese.
Translation of what's being said?

>Bleach is simply read by a more mature audience.

If only Bleach were still really big, I want to see Naruto Hinata levels of autism.
I'm also a little salty

None of these replies are Sup Forums related. If you're going to be such a newfag and not contribute. At least post Sup Forums related imagery instead of shit from google

That's because people kept purchasing since they were teenagers just because it was part of their puberty, not because they loved the plot.

I think
Something about burning it, Bleach is rubbish manga.

I'll post whatever I want you cockwrangler.

I do what the fuck I want lel

Did it really need translation?

that's projecting on your part, but I fail to see how that wouldn't prove my point either way. Unless you're implying they only bought and never read.

It doesn't mean people will like you for it or prevent people from calling you out on your shitposting newfaggotry though. Ignoring purposefully breaking the rules.

They should've positioned Rukia in front. With her size and body turning away fro the viewer, that PoV can only work if she's in front, facing the Ichigo. Editing Ichigo's hair to cover part of her head doesn't make sense unless they contort their bodies in unnatural manner. Rukia's hair should be covering part of Ichigo's head there.

I never purchased anything bleach related but yeah, I was just guessing.
Anyway, I think it's just that Bleach is not popular enough, and a good portion of the people who still followed it did it because of the shipping. They even admit it.

Not at all. This was shared today/yesterday in the Jump Store. No one who just buys WSJ when it comes out in a few hours (22nd) will get this.

But you also read it. (proving my point) Bleach just doesn't rank in WSJ but it still charts in volume sales. And not many WSJ can say they chart in the top 50 yearly sales.
It was popular, but not enough to cause an outrage because, in the end of the day, it's not nearly as big as narusasu. Ichigo and Rukia also have this giant age difference between them. I doubt it would have ever worked out.

Best ending

Remove Rukia and make Renji and Ichigo cuddle and I agree.

>mizuiro still looks like he's 15-17 at the age of 26
Damn was this intentional? This just makes me wonder if he was the spirit prince after all

>not Uryuu
cue that one bleach ending

Uryuu has Chad. Renji practically confessed to Ichigo in the final chapters.

>yfw he got a more emotional scene than Orihime or Rukia in the whole manga

>Nip Ichirukifags
So, everyone that still reads Bleach?

Japanfag here. I'm torn between wanting that sticker, and wanting Jump to burn and die.

You know, all things considered, the one thing that really stands out when viewing the tiny thumbnail of that image is Ichigo's black clothing and the contrast of Rukia's milky-white legs and body over it. Just thought that was funny.

confessions in bleach don't mean anything there's tons of love pentagon shit going on, uryuu also confessed to orihime with your logic

>wanting stickers
Why? what are you going to do with it?

Whatever happened to characters like Yourichi and shark tits?

What did she mean by this?
Also, why aren't you rewatching the best bleach arc right now?

I still don't understand why Renji shaved his hairline so far back for those dumbass tattoos, they make it look like he's balding.

Probably kenpachi's sword to blame for that

youtube.com/watch?v=4bJoQL5Pnu4

Yes, I actually really wished for a colorspread with as many characters as he can possibly fit, like the 10th Anniversary picture. Dammit, Kubo.

>Orihime snacking on that pie to make herself more THICC

y-yamero

Oh look, both Ichigo and Orihime are wearing blue. Also, Renji and Rukia are joined at the hip. I wonder which pairings Kubo meant to show off here?

>both Ichigo and Orihime are wearing blue
Oh yeah, it totally means it, how we were so delusional

Man, Kubo has literally no fashion sense at all. Every time he dresses up his characters outside school/DA uniform, he fucks up big time

Is Renji banging Rukia from behind?

Oh look! Rukia really wants to eat Ichigo's meat! While cucked Renji gets angry and gay Ichigo fixes his homolust on blushing Ishida. Meanwhile, Orihime: fat.

What about chad?

>Blaming jump for Kuso being unable to write

Chad status: Chad.

>tfw still remember Sup Forums when this chapter hit
Those were some good times

>Orihime: fat
She needs to increase her energy reserves to keep up with Ichigo every night.

>ever doubting the kube's foreshadowing

nice, doesn't beat youtube.com/watch?v=_bZPUnM1MK0 though

Is this for real? Maximum trolling.

good stuff

Orihime still has her youth now, but keep eating like that and by 35 she'll be a landwhale.

How did people react? I never paid attention to bleach until after The Heart trolling

Honestly I rather not because that at least leaves things up to imagination. Also his color spreads got so boring. I miss the earlier ones that had personality to them

Joy, elation, excitement, hype. Magnifying a thousandfold when we got to the "That's the you that lives in my heart!" page.

Are there any instances of 2D becomming landwhales? And not just fat for 1 episode kind of thing

A character from Naruto did.

HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

I'M STILL MAD ARGHHHHHHHHH

bleachtards still polluting this board

naruto characters are one dimensional

Nah, that part's just you shippers.
Most people are just excited Rukia's back.

Now what we need is a web archive proof so we can objectively see whose memory is accurate.

Who hurt you, user?

PLATINUM MAD

But seriously, how entitled do you have to be to call an author "vile and cruel" because you didn't get the ship you wanted? They also overestimate how many people are really bothered by this - Bleach's final volume will not have a huge drop in sales compared to previous volumes, and if he ever does do another series his name-brand recognition (I'm not a fan of his, but he's well known) will generate hype from fans of Bleach. These people sit there on a forum (Deathberry), specifically designed to be an echo chamber for people who agree with their ship, and then, because everyone else on the forum is saying the same sort of thing, somehow believe they represent a good barometer of how angry people are, and how unsuccessful Kubo will e, because 5 people in a circlejerk say they'll never buy another volume from him. You have to be a special kind of retard to believe that.

Everything goes to her tits user. How do you think she went through puberty eating like that?

That's why I said she still has her youth, user. But she's 28, her days are numbered. Metabolism is coming.

Don't worry, she's asian. Kind of.

I prefer IchiRuki but this has to be the biggest slap in the face I've ever seen.

Kinda feeling the urge to shoop this with Orihime's face and boobs.

Damn Orihime, fucking chill you need to save some food for other people all that fat is gonna get tired of your tits and start going to your thighs damn girl chill

Post Orihime booty

>recreate another narutogate

You're not wrong about that (plus TWGOK, which makes less sense) but

>more mature audience

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can someone give me some context for this? I'm hearing ichiruki-fags are BTFO but I don't know why or what happened. Is that not Rukia on the left? Something about them having kids separately

They are giving this stickers on streets today, so as advert for tommorow's chapter, which will be aired. And also this stickers will be inside issue itself.
And then japanise fans will read chapter name - "Death and Strawsberry"
And then they will read chapter and will explode 8)

Noone's claiming that they're not the 2 main characters of the series. If anything, it's obvious that Kubo didn't design it as it would be more action based.

He's going to use it to summon new chapters with divorce of Ichigo and Orihime.

Except Naruto ended up with the clear best girl

Does Kubo have enough money from Bleach to retire? A lot of people aren't going to give another manga by him a chance.

He's not wrong. Look at you fucking shitposters though, spamming "spurdo" shit. You're the garbage that started piling up on our shores after Naruto blasted your butts off the face of the planet.

Haven't been into bleach in 5 years, what happened?

With kubo's pacing? Not much

Kubo himself said that he's only drawing for the cool scenes, and the plot is to stitch them together. That's why I've been reading anyway, so he delivered in that regard.

That is stupid, but it makes me think of why Renji got brought along for the final boss fight and to pep talk Ichigo. He was a jobber from day 1, while getting Ichigo to un-fuck himself is Rukia's specialty and her bankai isn't garbage.

I'm personally more 'upset' if that's what you call it...with Sakura. Her character is irredeemable that I can't consider Sasuke ending up with her as anything but an asspull. I consider most of the pairing ups just done by random. Is it really that likely all the known characters ended up fucking other known characters? Like think about it. It's not like I hate Hinata, it's just that Sakura is so unlikable I can't help but be upset about the ending.

Best girl wins, that's all.

I expect book burnings

>I wonder which pairings Kubo meant to show off here?
Ulquiorra/Inoue, Soifonn/Yoruichi, and Aizen/Urahara.

Nevermind. I don't even care if Orihime "won", Renji/Rukia is cute, CUTE