Strong Authority Figure Motivator

Guys I need help to find a strong "father" figure to motivate me. I like Jung, Campbell and Peterson but they aren´t what I am in need of right now.

I need a strong male figure to model myself after, to look up to, to "follow". This may sound faggy but it´s the truth. I need some masculine motivation quite simply.

GLR?
WLP?
Who else is there. Can be authors or people with YT videos.

>inb4 not politics
It is related in a phenotypical manner. I need this so I can motivate myself not only for /SIG/ activities but to feel some kind of purpose, to work for change in the world. To "be the change I want to see", Ironpill and all that.

Quit being such a beta pussy. Try to be better than yourself, no more, no less.

The Golden One

Adolf Hitler
Cornelius Codreanu
Charles Manson (Never committed a crime, his trial was BS)

God

I own a signed membership card to the National Alliance from 1980 with Pierce's autograph.

I am but the normal motivation for men to exercize, develop skills to gather resources, avoid degeneracy to some extent etc - is WOMEN. More specifically the future notion of a marriage with a faithful wife and children you know 100% are your own.

This was stolen from me, now I need a coach to prepare me for the coming conflict.

This idea of god is universal, all-encompassing, almost buddhistic in that the original Potential is the "unborn" and we are all the Born, creation, made only to have context for the illusion of other consciousnesses so that God can experience anything - love - enlightenment - self-awareness etc.

It´s hardly a motivator to work out and become good at something.

Sargon of Akkad!

Thank you will check the middle one out. First one is self-explanatory but helps more with mythical motivation.

He is too friendly and kind.

Jesus Christ

How old are you sven?

He's a good guy plus he's swedish. Stick to his advice.

So you pick Lefty fags like Peterson and not a real outlaw intellectual like Piece?

FOLLOW SPENCER GOY

PURPLE REVOLUTION GOY

I mean Pierce

FUCK EVOLA

FUCK SPENCER

FUCK THE ALT RIGHT

I BELIEVE IN THE REAL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE IN THE REAL WORLD

Very old but adhd = -30% brain maturity so around 20.

Thanks for enthusiasm and if you read my OP he is mentioned. Him and GLR are great inspirators. Not fitting my exact bill, I basically need a drill sergeant but with a worldview and myth I can also dig.
Could be the swedish cuckold genes.