REMEMBER THAT ASH LOST THE LEAGUE BECAUSE HE DIED FOR YOUR WAIFUS

REMEMBER THAT ASH LOST THE LEAGUE BECAUSE HE DIED FOR YOUR WAIFUS

HE DIED FOR YOUR WAIFUS

He deserved to lose because he's a fucking shitter.

Why do people care so much for this faggot?

This fucker lost again? Are you kidding me? Did he at least make it further this time?

/vp/ baited our guys and Sup Forums as well as some retards from other boards like Sup Forums to watch him lose it on livestream. It was 26k on youtube.

He made it to the finals and brought his opponent down to his very last Pokemon. He literally got as close as possible this time, and the narrative and direction are suggesting that the writers were intending for him to win, but got veto'd by the company and had to rushedly change the very last scene of the battle.

Hence, why there are two different versions of that last rasenshuriken.

Nothing will beat the time his Charizard got beat by a fucking Pikachu

Not only the series-long buildup, but the battle itself pointed to Ash winning. Charizard surviving Greninja's final attack and Greninja somehow falling despite almost never being hit during the battle was the most blatant materialization of plot armor ever put to screen.

Nintendo is fucking garbage.
That's all.

>but got veto'd by the company and had to rushedly change the very last scene of the battle.
Jesus Fuckin' Christ! If this turned out true I hope the little kids (man children included) who still watch Pokemon just start saying the anime sucks resulting in everybody feeling ashamed enough to just quit these next few weeks, therefore killing the ratings so hard it makes cancellation history.

Rip fred rogers

Anime staff members openly complained on twitter after the episode aired so there's probably at least some truth to that theory.

Rip ash

The league overall didn't receive much focus this season though. It was more hyped by long time viewers. I don't think the younger audience would care much about his loss there.

Why would it be such a big deal for him to win the title? He's supposed to be a really good trainer, right?

It doesn't mean he needs to be tied down to a league position. He could refuse to take it on the grounds that he's still got a lot more adventuring to do.

You arn't a good trainer until you win something. They are trying to teach kids about how the real world works.

He's as good as the writers want him to be for the particular episode. He can be fighting legendaries one day and then losing against total beginners the next.

There's no "League position" the league in the anime is basically the Victory Road. The Elite 4 battles and Champion challenge still come afterwards.

>People still don't understand the Pokemon show was specifically created to market Pokemon merchandise and games.
>People still don't realize the creators of the show will only use it to push out new Pokemon/products onto the masses.

The whole marketing isn't as bad in America than in Japan because after each commercial break they advertise a bunch of Pokemon stuff to buy for a few seconds in Japan.

People expecting an actual show are idiots.

Nah,people would actually be happy if the Pokemon anime became 100% marketing for the games.

Note that most of the complaints are about anime original bulshit since the staff seems to think that their ideas are original and good and better than the games' apparently. Well, at least this time they ARE handling Team Flare much better than the games, but the backlash to the league stuff shows what happens when their attempts to be original fail.

I really don't understand why people think Ash winning a league will change anything about the anime at all.

He'd have a bigger badge than the other ones he has and that would be too much

People wants the reboot, better protagonist, better story, better fights, better everything.

Not only he lost the finals but he also gets captured. What a fucking loser.

I understand that you can't win everything in life, but losing 6 times in a row!?

Reminder that Ash could have a team full of Mewtwos and the writers would still make him lose.

Don't hate on Goodra.

I don't hate on goodra, he got beat by a 0HKO move that connected because plot reasons.

Ashninja the meme frog couldn't have jobbed harder, though.

You know, Ash could be a decent protagonist if the anime had decent writers.

And by decent I mean anyone who can write an entry level shonen.

Shouldn't you be spamming this in the Sup Forums pokemon threads?

>caring about Pokemon when Ash became bada$$ and started slaying pussy like a self-insert
You know there are LNs exactly like this but without the monsters for children.

>and started slaying pussy like a self-insert
you mean something that's never happened?

dude is too autistic for girls

Nobody would have guessed that, right...?
I mean he wants to be the very best, get the 150--1...over 700 pokemon+100 taurus and be the champion.
Anyways, Ashtoshi is just doing fucking region leagues after all this damn time. There was never a true world pokemon league, so he can never be the very best and never will since this shit has no end in sight. And that's what amazes me, that faggot should have already won a region pokemon league with the excuse there is something above that like a worldpoke league but no. Let's get into a new region, Ashtoshi starting all over again with new pokemon, wasting more time in the region with new waifu and friends and lose another region league after beating 8 gym leaders with team rocket fucking around.
Ash probably already broke the world record for the trainer with most badges. And he is probably the only faggot going every damn region and not winning league with the most experienced pokemon ever his pikachu
What's worse really, that or losing to someone using fucking legendary pokemon out of his ass in the damn tournament?

The pikachu thing because not only he took out 2 legendaries but no one else in the tournament could take out even one.

That's not how making anime works

>And he is probably the only faggot going every damn region and not winning league with the most experienced pokemon ever his pikachu
Pikachu's done the most work.

He took out 2 mons by himself and then severely weakened the charizard