Is he wrong though?

Is he wrong though?

Yes.
They're never right even when they're right by default.

Who wants to bet that he lives in a European country
"A miserable society" lmao

He would have no qualms about raping her though.

>mudslime claiming they believe women have any worth
Kek

this.

So miserable that everyone on the planet wants to live in them.

Those ugly pakis having nothing to cover up though, lol. The whole point of the burkha is to cover up the hot titties and the long hair. Those bitches just look like men in dresses.

If they were white, and the woman in no clothing was a paki, he'd be right.

I fucking hate all the muslims from outside of the middle east, they're all disgusting subhumans who adopted our religion for their own needs.

Fucking sandthroats, only we can shit talk white women

look at all those judgmental eyes.

All the burkas look jelly.

but islam is just arab colonialism disguised as religion

Objectively speaking, giving women the right to vote is why we ended up with this mess in the first place.
This is why you don't budge an inch

Sup Forums won't admit this but the blonde is dressed like that because she comes from a male dominated society where she is forced to whore herself or risk being casted out. Sad.

they're just jelly she still has her clit

Wrong.

Mud needs to control his primitive rape urges rather than wrap mud whores in sheets.

EVERYONE IN MY CULT HAS TO WEAR A SILLY HAT

There's only so many styles of trash bag.

So Muslims societies are not male dominated?

You're a fucking idiot.

kek

No we tell our women to put on more clothes quite frequently.

He doesn't "petty[sic]" her, he wants to rape and then splash acid in her face. He would want this regardless of what she's wearing.

Yes what a fag

I'd say it's easier for the white girl to get decent (longer pants) than it is for the muslim apes to look decent (No hijab).

They look ugly as shit there. All burkinas look ugly as fuck. A headscarf where the hair is visible and it's not drawn tight to the face and you can look pretty or attractive or at least decent looking. Pakistani or Arab or whatever. But a burkina (and I am tired of having to look up which is the nijab and which is the hajib and which is the chador. I know the chador is the Afghan Taliban one but I confuse the other two) make the face look fat as fuck.

No.

And fly the flag of whatever shithole they came from on American soil.

>everyone
Only degenerates would leave their country of birth, thus their destination is usually Europe/America, since they fit better there.

/fa/g

This guy gets it.

>she comes from a male dominated society
quite the contrary

>Only degenerates would leave their country of birth

hmm

Kek, this was planned perfectly.

>is forced to whore herself or risk being casted out
Where did you get those pills?
I want some of those too.

hmm what? So you're going to run away to Europe and let the country your ancestors struggled so much to build fall into niggers' hands and be destroyed? Just like all other African colonies? It's better to die fighting than not even fight at all

This

>those eyebrows on the gal on the right
Truthfully the chosen people.

>skin-shower isn't worth respecting
>"He would have no qualms respecting her tho!"
R E A L L Y

M
A
K
E
S

Y O U

T
H
I
N
K

*disrespecting

anglos and dutch left their country of birth to create south africa you fucking idiot

Top bantz right there.

That's different. Colonies were still under their countries control, retarded pseudo-burger.

>makes retarded post
>damage control by making fun of flag
>while hiding his flag

fuck off you faggot

GO AWAY, BATIN

>>makes retarded post
>Hurr durr leaving your country to build a colony is the same thing as wanting to immigrate to another country
>Somehow my post is retarded and not yours

>damage control by making fun of flag
You insulted me so that gives me the right to insult you too, even if it means attacking flag while not showing mine

No he's projecting. Arabs are animals who can't control themselves when they see some skin.

Where is Stitch though?

No he's not wrong. Headscarves and modest clothing are an ancient Roman tradition.

It used to be that if your wife went out without her head covered, you had grounds for divorce.