"I always call on my Black women students first. Other POC get second tier priority. WW come next. And, if I have to...

"I always call on my Black women students first. Other POC get second tier priority. WW come next. And, if I have to, white men."

The racist has been fired!

Other urls found in this thread:

newriveragainstfascism.wordpress.com/2017/09/26/fascist-threat-in-the-nrv-profile-on-mark-neuhoff/
campusreform.org/?ID=9999
twitter.com/AnonBabble

really?

Bye dumb cunt

lol
this stupid whore is a corporate lackey and doesn't even know it

The things you say have consequences.
Oh nooo

I'd sue Penn state if I was enrolled in a class of hers. Racism is racism is racism. It doesn't matter who is getting the short end.

She is the definition of a racist and her blindness to that proves AWALT and that she should be gassed

Her Twitter is set to private now.

I’d sue pen and the teacher

Does POC stand for pieces of crap?

It's getting old just how racist the anti-racists are.

get the fuck back to the Yahoo! news comments you simp

It's Pickers of Cotton.

I'd sure pen that teacher

I do genuinely love you guys.

Stories like this are the only reason I still come here.

IT
DOES
NOW

I'm not white but the poc getting second tier pisses me off, just because we aren't nigger women we are second rate? Fuck this cunt.

The leftists don’t like it when their methods (contacting workplaces) are used against them.

Kek.

Never understood why it's OK to make generalisations about white men being privileged but when you make generalisations about blacks being violent that's racist.

Either generalising about people based on race is racist or it isn't. Which is it?

>not coming here to yell NIGGER 37 times a day
why even live

Perpetrators of Crime

Poor girl. I’d love to stick my bbc deep in her for all of god’s work she was doing.

As a white male to female transgender, what order do I get picked? Last because I'm a white male biologically, second because I'm a white female socially, or first because I'm a transgender minority politically?

If you're transracial and transgender, you get to teach the class!

>Either generalising about people based on race is racist or it isn't. Which is it?

>Its only racist when white people do it
-t Libtard.

I'm gonna convert to Judaism and become school president!

Participants of Conditioning.

Am I the only person who would enjoy never getting called on? Not like I bother doing the reading anyways.

Make sure you publicly declare yourself pro-Palestine though.

Crazy bitch. I had a professor who was an avowed far-left hippy, but he was happy to call on me since I'm a giant nerdfaggot on the topic being taught (Afghanistan and Pakistan) and only had to caution me that he needed to call on more students who weren't getting involved. I get furious at the idea of telling white men to shut the fuck up just because they are white because god forbid someone be enthusiastic about a topic. This is exactly what happened to Occupy from what I heard - they started to demand woymn and non wypipo get to artificially be leadership or allowed to speak while fucking white males were denied. Not my fault nobody else wants to speak up and if they are so fucking insecure they are afraid to when my shy nerdy ass is then holy shit I wonder if they can survive in the workplace at all without a safe space.

Hell remember another class with a similar situation and the professor bitching to me about the student (female but guess the race) who was slacking, barely participating and using her phone behind her book in the middle of class. Can't teach enthusiasm.

It is becoming a law of nature that liberals do not understand what they do can be done against them. Stupid cunts were cheering doxxing of the charlottesville nazis and now are realizing it's being done and being done a hell of a lot more effectively by the right.

Depends on the class. If it's a topic you are passionate about then you might be interested in participating, discussing it, getting on the professor's radar. If it's STEM then the professor will know you more by test scores than by class though.

>Be white american
>work hard in high school and get accepted to college you want
>pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to go and be discriminated against.
>graduate and not get hired because of affirmative action and diversity quotas.

>Be POC american
>get pushed through high school and get accepted to college with lower grades based on the shitty hue of your skin
>Receive financial aid and other benefits to make school as free as possible for you while getting preferential treatment from teachers
>pushed through to graduate based on your race and get job immediately after college to fill diversity quota.

What did the jews mean by this?

Pokémons Of sushi-Comping

Yeah, I'm STEM and the final grades are 100% from exams and projects. 0% in-class anything.

Also I like how she has a cat and protected tweets.

I ignored your entire post because you have a rick and morty meme.
I hope you get the same cancer I have.

Please tell me it's ass cancer

Keep up the discrimination cunts it's good for recruits

nigger detected

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Stfu. His post was classic hit and you basicly work at Taco Bell you fucking Untermensch.

Not a complete sentence the so called teacher twiched out of her mouth and on canvas.
Been going on for a long time.
Burn them at the stake

>bull dyke haircut
>problem glasses
>red lipstick

Why do they all look the same?

This bitch ain't fired, she's just suspended

dumbass

ok nigger

Problematic glasses, caked on makeup on a pasty face, smug look and dyke haircut is the giveaway.

Makes me sad these types are able to do graduate school and unless I want to bring on even more excessive debt I can't. I was fortunate that at UVA I found my experience mostly sober and professional and not retarded looney leftist. Even the aforementioned hippie teacher in the Afghan-Pakistan class had the first half of the class dealing with Islamic extremism and terrorism. But when I apply to Georgetown for a masters and then learn how far-left loonely it's gotten I can't help but think even if it's fox and the grapes I might have dodged a bullet by being declined. Even though my late aunt was head of their law historical records.

You just know for every one professor stupid enough to tweet about it, there's a lot more out there quietly doing this without anyone noticing. We need to take back higher education (as well as public education).

GO AWAY, BATIN

makes them easier to spot

University of Pa, Not Penn State

"Spookanie?" More like "Cuntaine." Get it?

It's happened. Every peasant thinks they are the star of a Reality Show.
>saucy Social Media bios
>oh so snarky photos
Now that everyone is as viable as a kardashian with their own group of devoted followers, expect to see more of the same.
>we were warned

But she is the nazi? How would Penn protect her from herself?

i like it.
she lets everyone hear all the wrong answers by calling on students in order of intelligence.
>oogah boogah?
>muh gurrrl goobah?
>patriarchy
>guys, it's 7.

You did a bullet. I can't speak to Georgetown specifically but I attended another "elite" university for graduate school and legitimately left the country afterward. My state school was far better.

>Right wing nut says he wants all the jews and blacks to die
>Gets punished
REEEEEEE, CENSORSHIP. MUH FREE SPEACH!

>Woman tries to hear the voices of people who don't really have one first
REEE FIRE HER. HER OPINIONS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!

This is what's killing Sup Forums. Are we for free speech, or against it?

Speaking of dumb "professors", any news from Eric Clanton?

>pic half related, but its sums up his future life in jail

>"McKellop is a marriage and family historian 'with interests intersecting in areas of gender, sexuality, the body, and race.'
>She examines how marriage intersects with prostitution and human trafficking, and is currently focusing on folk and popular marriage and divorce conflicted with state and church powers in colonial Carolina,"

what a kek

when whites are the minority will they get to speak first?

Even in a 'progressive stack' there is a race and sex at the bottom. It's just fucking stupid to believe that you can fix a broken system by turning it on its head.

>Has been fired

"Steven J. Fluharty, dean of the School of Arts and Sciences, refuted some of those claims in a statement Thursday, saying that McKellop has not been removed from her program and that Penn has “and will continue to respect and protect the graduate student’s right to due process.”

That doesn't seem fired to me, Sup Forums

see, now that's living!
also checked

Hokie here. UVA is a good school. I wish VT was as old-school conservative desu.

Despite the reputation of rednecks, VT is all rich NOVA white kids. Which is good because there's no minorities aside from asians and indians who are smart and don't cause problems, but it is HIGHLY sjw here.

Look at this shitshow:
newriveragainstfascism.wordpress.com/2017/09/26/fascist-threat-in-the-nrv-profile-on-mark-neuhoff/

The faggot antifa here are starting a which hunt on a GTA without any evidence that he is the online persona in question. It's nuts. They interrupt lectures, put up posters calling for his head, it's crazy.

>right wing guy having freedom of speech
vs
>teacher denying white peoples freedom of speech

>another white, self-hating, leftist female

It's all so tiresome

but the right and the left are not equal so whats your point?

No goy, youre supposed to just go quietly into the night.

I bet you're the same guy who would say (unironically)
"FUCKING BASED MAN HAHA" "PRAISE KEK" if a professor said he called on white men first.

>The classroom is the place YOU get to control the social setting.
These people can't be trusted with any amount of power. Petty tyrants, the lot of them.

Its not a meme faggot.

You should actually read what I wrote. I've never watch a second of that show in my life.

Pic related is you.

>giving the right answer to a question is equal to giving the wrong answer to the question and should be treated as such

KEK

jew detected behind a nat soc flag

gas pl0x

>fuck white people
>hey that’s racist
>fucking protect me from nazis!

No free speech for communists or democrats

>Are we for x or against x?
we are for the decisive demise of our enemies.

You're not allowed to pursue the interests of your group, goy!

post one example of that ever happening except ironically to try to demonstrate the stupid double standard in this stinky cunt's head.

I'm for teh lulz. Bitches don't even know about original Sup Forums

They backed her up: campusreform.org/?ID=9999

She's not fired, she's being applauded.

what sort of MK ULTRA mind control is spawning these mind fucked people

No. The REAL shit is that it's ok to make generalziations about men being violent to women, but not black men being violent to women.

Plain Ol' Chimps

stupid bitch threw away her career for muh social justice and BBC

death would be a better punishment but ill take what I can get

facebook com/mckellogs

She looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome, a bit.

Legit looks like a SPED tard.

I combined them for you

why are ability,merit and beauty such offensive concepts to people like this

Equity, not Equality, at all costs.

Next step. Students in her class need to file OCR complaints alleging a violation of their title 6 and title 9 civil rights.

Doesn't need to be white students.

holy shit can spot the problem glasses from miles away

Stop mansplaining with facts. That's a microaggression, or something.

accelerate it, make Penn bleed enrollment like Missou

:3

in this political climate, it would be based, so that is exactly correct.
>rope yourself kike etc etc

>WW come next
Pitty reason to start another WW.

These nut cases have already had a huge effect on divorce law across the US and Canada.

ummmm no sweetie that only applies to you right wing rural and suburban retards okay? not us leftist intellectuals