>Bully is a chubby white kid bullying a black kid

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvQ-6oAImM0
youtube.com/watch?v=TWqoSN6obgU
youtube.com/watch?v=gMA3SiQUAQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums's hero

You realize that's statistically accurate, right?

my kids are white and whenever they get bullied it's always shitskins

nice link to the video you fucking coon cunt

caleb sharpe in pooper

>this is what happens if we dont try to stop bullying

i remember the chubby white kids being bullied most of the times

complete opposite of my middle school experience. yes, it does! it really makes you think

Everyone is fat here, from the bullies to the bullied to the alcholic single monther or the bully to the always fighting parents of the bullied.

as if a white kid could get away with bullying a black kid in the current year

Only niggers and spice eat Burger King/ McD's.

White ppl get Wendy's.

Now provide your statistics.

>libs are anti-bullying
Lolno. Blacks act like savages constantly and can't be punished because their disproportionate disciplinary records are because of white racism. They get away with bullying all the time because you can't make the black kids angry.

Here's a Hispanic kid who got pushed too far:
youtube.com/watch?v=jvQ-6oAImM0

RACIST. DELET THOSE HATE FACTS.

The fellas

>Burger King appeals to their demographic
Nothing to see here. Continue cooking your own food instead of so-called "food" that will cost you millions in health issues

BURGER KANG

there are lots of fat people, but not everyone is fat. why do you think nogs walk around with their shirts off all the time? hint: it ain't the fat one and I used to do it too

>Burger King makes an anti-bullying ad
Why? Why do they think, they have to do something like this? Same for so many companies. And the best part its always blow up in their ass.

CHICKEN NUGGET SCOON

Burger King has been promoting the anti-White progressive agenda for years now and my boycott will continue with them. Remember that 'Pride Burger' shit they pulled a few years back promoting fag marriage? Wouldn't be surprised if it was spiked with HIV+ fag semen. Disgusting.

>chubby white
its probably very accurate if its america.

HE AIN'T NO FLY NIGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=TWqoSN6obgU
quite the fuckin opposite

youtube.com/watch?v=gMA3SiQUAQM

>BURGER KING BTFO
because we actually have evidence and not just actors

Ironically a coworker of mine (a tranny ffs) used to work at a BK and had to quit because they kept getting called a faggot and their stuff hidden from them by coworkers.

Burger King is based

>tfw there was a literal skinhead group at my high school
>tfw on more than one occasion they jumped tyrone for bucking up to whitey

I came here looking for this, not disappointed.

skinheads are faggots though, they deserve to get bullied because they look like cholo beaners larping as nazis

lolno black kids bullying is fucking brutal id take white bullies any day over them

Burger King is miles above Mcdonalds and on the rare cases I eat fast food I eat there. You fags are just as bad as SJWs sometimes.

faggot

idk if my school was an outlier but we were diverse as fuck and everyone got along.

Chads and Tyrones alike were bros. The blacks only fought each other, they never messed with white kids. There was self-segregation but there was a shit ton of overlap too. There were beta cucks of all races too.

my high school was diverse and there was no racial tension at all. idk how it was done. can Sup Forums explain. this was from 08-12 btw. perhaps it was before the sjw shit really got into full throttle

Great link, one post nigger.

which statistics are you looking at, not the fbi crime statistics I presume

Here is the paid burger king advertising. I've been to 4 different locations in the past 3 or 4 years and they are all terrible

>know this white kid that got bullied by a fat nigger a lot
>nigger thinks him and I are cool
>nigger beats the shit out of the kid
>gets off scott free
>literally tells me he just told the principal that the white kid called him a nigger even though the white kid didn't

lmao this isn't going to change bullying today. The only way to stop bullying 100% for like a week or a month is to have some kid kill himself and say it was because of bullying.

Maybe your area is just shit, idk.
I usually eat the chicken burgers with a side of fries when I go so maybe other stuff on the menu isn't as good.

Chicken niggits