91 Days

Angelo did nothing wrong.

In this moment I feel euphoric, not because my revenge is going well, but because I feel enlightened by my coldhearted betrayels.

He's going to get with her, isn't he?

Kill the brothers and the father and fuck the sister.

Three for three.

I want Angelo to dominate me sexually

Fio, please.

Yet

He's a good family boy.

Hopefully

Ew, no. She's already spoiled goods.

>muh purity
Stop being a manchild

So who you think's the 4th guy, user?

Me.

Uncle Ganzo

The slut already has another man's baby inside her along with whatever diseases Ronaldo's slimy dick came with.

Angelo's friend who was taking money from the family by spying on Lagusa thinking it wasn't all that harmful.

Dio.

Ronaldo was performing only cunnilingus, show obviously implied it by this shot

Are you implying impregnated her with his tongue?

Killing Nero with him knowing that Angelo is getting together with Fio would be one hell of a revenge.

Hahaha, mate, please.

This. This is also why he had to leave early to "take care of his mother" right before the attack happened.

The only wrong thing is him being the only non-retard character.

Nero said their first job, that hit, was with 4 men.

>Implying Angelo's making it out of this alive

His childhood friend is going to die, Nero is going to find out everything Angelo did. Angelo is going to succeed in killing off Nero and his father, but get killed in the process.

By Fio. Fio is an absoulte madman

But there were only 3 in the killing scene.

Where is Fio's train heading?

When I think of them fanfiction-wise or fanart-wise: oh my, they're cute together!
When I think of them canon-wise, I can imagine her being rather disgusted and terrified of a person who first brought her a gun and (probably) outright offered to kill her husband, and then told her to blame it on her poor little dead brother. (That is, if she doesn't view him as "oh he's only does it on my bro orders"... fuck, I think I nedd some fanfic now)

I'll be your brother for this life.

Chicago

It looks that way, going to be surprised as hell if he somehow lives.

Especially if Angelo fucks her first.

Fuck off.

There was another guy outside. You can see his hat when Nero chases Angelo out of the house.

It's Tigre, the show made him a joke to put us off.

For you guys.
Eat it before it gets cold.

You know, this revenge is pretty good. Instead of outright finding the person to shoot them, you slowly destroy their family and life.

How nice.

Volpe died, no one cried.

I did.
Fuck Angelo.

Angelo took away the only chance he had at beating his brother.

Reckon Nero will bring up why Angelo created the situation where Nero was forced to kill Frate?

'kay

Hogwarts

>why Angelo created the situation where Nero was forced to kill Frate?
Angelo saved his life though, I hope he thanks him.

Is Fango /ourguy/?

Why did he buy them?

He's pretty cool now that he's dropped the He-man hair.

Wait, isnĀ“t this in Italy ?

How dis you miss the prohibition era and all those American guns?

Addiction.

Well, city looks like italian city.

He is my master chef.

I honestly doubt this will have any sort of happy ending. Mafia type media usually has either a bittersweet ending or a depressing one where everyone loses.

Epic.

I can't see a happy ending what so ever.
My moneyis on Angelo committing suicide after getting his revenge or being really depressed because he felt the revenge was pointless.

He'll destroy the Vanetti family but only then realize that the legal arm of their business was the only firm importing pineapples to Italy. So in the process of revenge he disposed of the only thing he loved.

>he didn't shoot my family he just stood there and then missed when he was firing at me so I decided to not kill him

Angelo will die protecting Nero because of his autism over "I should be the one who kills him".

This episode was legit so fucking good