Hey Sup Forums. I'm a lawyer. There's a subreddit on Leddit, /r/lawyers...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm a lawyer. There's a subreddit on Leddit, /r/lawyers, that is only available to lawyers (private otherwise) and requires verification (photo id with bar card) to prove that you're a lawyer to be able to view it.

As such, people will post about stuff they're working on, and one person (see pic) claims they are on a new case with Trump.

Thoughts? The subreddit is very small (3336 subscribers as of this post), so it's very easy to think that the person thinks they are safe posting there.

I censored his name because he made it his IRL name (fucking idiot).

Other urls found in this thread:

ferrisandselbylaw.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post the account name you absolute cuck

>Their faces when the case turns out to be another pissgate tier scandal

They can't do shit.

Section 1. Amendment to Executive Order 13223. Section 1 of Executive Order 13223 is amended by adding at the end: "The authorities available for use during a national emergency under sections 688 and 690 of title 10, United States Code, are also invoked and made available, according to their terms, to the Secretary concerned, subject in the case of the Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, to the direction of the Secretary of Defense."

now read inside order 13223:
Sec. 4. The Secretary of Defense is hereby designated and empowered, without the approval, ratification, or other action by the President, to exercise the authority vested in the President by sections 123, 123a, 527, and 12006 of title 10, United States Code, as invoked by sections 2 and 3 of this order.

TRUMP IS NOW LITERALLY CAESAR

hes a reddit fuck, what did you expect

go back and stay there

>6034767
>Post the account name you absolute cuck

In case this isn't bait I don't want to ruin this guys life (he seems fairly young based on his history.)

Checked his State bar page (public information about lawyers) and he is definitely a real person.

9999 out of 10000 posts on leddit are larpers.

>I don't want to ruin this guys life

why not though

Try and get on the subreddit, right now. They have fairly rigorous validation (took me a month to get in). This isn't just "XD POST FOR FUN".

You need photo verification to be admitted into the subreddit in the first place

ok so a lawyer (scummiest shitbags alive) on reddit (owned by conde nast publishing worst gang of crooked filth to ever walk the earth) said some non substantial shit about the president of the united states which will amount to nothing?

wow real cool liars, call back after you've raped another war widow's purse

>I can't release many details regarding the actual case itself.
OP, if you haven't found explicit proof that this case exists (and a reddit post does not count), please don't post conjecture

>I don't want to ruin this guys life
ruin his life you faggot larping sunovabitch

why do you want to ruin him though? He's a lawyer doing his job, are you saying you want Sup Forums to intentionally fuck with him because the case is related to Trump? Are you a magapede?

>(fucking idiot)
nice of you to sign your faggy post

>Fairly rigorous

Explain?

No real juiced up lawyer would ever post there for any reason. There are hundreds of cases against Trump every month.

I posted my Drivers license, bar card, my state bar page, and pictures of myself. They probably get a lot of troll requests by the nature of just being private.

>CA
shouldn't be surprising. when will they just fuck off so we can reannex them

Send him a message and ask what you can do to help, extrapolate what the hell they're up to and tip of the DOJ. Delete this thread before they're tipped off

CA is once again ramping up to show how treasonous they are

Is it a Jew?

Why are you asking yourself questions and answering them? Maybe cause you're full of shit?

>going to reddit
>thinking we give even the slightest shit about anything that happens on reddit

Kill yourself.

> some minor contract disagreement in an obscure part of some deal involving one of trump's many ventures
> Trump's companies sue and get sued thousands of times a day, normal for any large organization
> OMG IMPEACH BLUMPFTH xD xD xD xD

This thread is fake news. This user is samefagging and doesn't understand how Sup Forums works.
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

>CA immigration lawyer
>Drumpf is literally finished this time

>being disbarred because you post shit on reddit
that should get you a free lobotomy too

Oh, wow, there's an edit link under that post, which means it's your post you faggot.

Sounds fake.
Reddit.

/r/The_Donald isnt bad tho

... but please do screencap it here if he posts anything if significant to verify his story

True if Huge

>hey guys a case against Trump!
>Zero evidence

Kill yourself. Can't wait until AI replaces you fucken useless faggots

My man you just asked and answered yourself

Bait or retarded?

Post their name or forever be a faggot cuck.

Time to leave the thread, boys. OP is a massive faggot

I do that on other boards for bump count tho

speaking of AI, did you even read anything?

>not hiding behind 7 proxies when samefagging

Looks like you literally are a redditor. Fuck off back there.

Prove it wasn't your post you faggot blood sucking LARPing lawyer.

>would be willing to let the deepstate win

ok cuck

Thanks for the tip. Is it Joseph Selby?

Yes, how did you know

kek, just realized this is a bait thread. Fucking faggot had me for a minute.

Saying this is like sticking the barrel in your mouth.
Someone is going to make you pull the trigger.

>what does Sup Forums think
Think about what? Fuck off back to plebbit until you gib proofs.

Your image was titled Selby.jpg and his flair on reddit said CA immigration, so I searched for California immigration lawyer Selby and he was the first I came across.

The Law Offices of Ferris & Selby
Office: 2607 Forest Ave., Suite 130
Chico, CA 95928
Call today: (530) 343-0100

>am lawyer

Jesus christ I can't imagine a bigger hive of autism than a bunch of leddit faggots forcing each other to prove their are lawyers

>mfw the only chance of Trump getting impeached is taken down due to some leaker on Sup Forums..

reality=won

>Edit
>Delete

bait

>Has all the signs of samefagging on both Sup Forums and reddit
I agree.

>Plebbit tries to troll Sup Forums
>accidentally reveals his identity in the process

I hope he didn't sign an NDA. I also hope nobody sends screenshots to the California bar association

You’re a faggot what could ruin his life from anons digging

How do we know it wasn't you that posted this...

Post the comments, lawyer bro.

You owe me since I spent about 5k on lawyers this year. I'm keeping you faggots in business.

True if big. Although these dudes don't seem to do immigration and their website is shitty.

ferrisandselbylaw.com/

Are you retards dumb? It's a troll, a fucking property lawyer in California is not going to be suing Trump.

Oh damn, I didn't even realize that. I searched for immigration lawyers and other dude confirmed so I thought I was right. Search continues.

Actually it's most likely that both guys posting screenshots are the same person and none of the info can be trusted, so no reason to waste time searching. I deleted my other posts with that other lawyers info.

A bogus lawsuit against the POTUS would fuck his life more than Sup Forums being mad at him so he's probably fucked either way.

Yeah, this whole thread was an old b/ style 1 man troll
Seen much better execution

A Redditor outed as a fraud.
Imagine my shock.

>CA - Immigration

im a bong and i dont know anything but he's probably just advising cali state on constitutional shite about this 'daca' and 'dreamer' bullshit because afaik california's economy is powered by the slave wages paid to the spic poolboys and dago wop gardeners and if they get sent the fuck back to mehico cali's economy goes to the shitter

basically a fuckin nothing burger from some jumped up kiddo

When reddit sends it's people, they're not sending their best. Their sending lawyers. They're sending retards. They're sending trolls. And some I assume are good people.

the money of soros can't stay inactive

I spend about $4,000/month...be thankful.

I kinda want to infiltrate them desu

Fucking gay

Post his name so we can laser focus a bombardment of autistic artillery on his or her firm ties, past practice, area of law. Or is it a public entity that is the employer? Stop being a faggot and give us the details. Lawyers are officers of the courts and their cases are matters of public record.

this

Lawyer here. Or not, it's user.

CA ethics rules are more flexible than the model rules in most respects, except one - confidentiality. They take that shit really seriously. Even if it's a "private" leddit forum, its public for purposes of disclosure. Rules 3-100 and 5-120 may be applicable.

As an uninvolved observer, I don't think he's broken any of them. Bragging about who you're up against is not prohibited in the absence of other info. But if I had an agenda and wanted to force a settlement, I could raise a comfortable claim about it on conjunction with his claim that Trump doesn't know yet, because that directly implicates trial strategy in conjunction with his IRL name.

Checked. Now get out.

lol ops proxy didn't work so he abandoned his thread in shame

So what is the point of that post and even more, what's the point of this post? Some faggot from California thinks they'll finally get Blumpf this time. Do you understand how stupid people are in that state?

Plebbit degenerates. Pack it up, lads.

So, how do we get into the sub? It’s time to bring the whole operation down.

>immigration
Even less suprising

The post is tagged "CA - Immigration"

hmm...

OP posted his own reddit post here. Next level LARPing

OP upload a .html file of the sub
(will that work??)

Awww, you guys scared him away. You should've let him continue to talk to himself.

This sounds like a big nothing. Also, that "lawyer" has the writing skills of a 12 year old.

It's late sweetie. You should probably go to bed. I'm sleepy too.

I'd cross the Rubicon with Trump. But he better sure he has support to do that if he does.

Lots of Obama leadership in the military now.

>"edited" name
fake and gay. back to plebbit you supreme faggot.

Mad Dog Mattis is the shadow President?
I'm ok with this, for some reason

>lawyer discussing intricate case details with other lawyers online with their REAL NAME attached

As moral as it is to think like you are, this guy is on borrowed time with that kind of behaviour

That's why hes going to systematically kick them out and he called up the retired generals and military to take their place.

As an attorney I think it would be a bad idea to be posting about my cases on reddit, even in a veiled manner like that. The whole Stromtear Hillary tech support thing should have been enough of a wake up call that maybe it's not a good idea to throw around names like that for imaginary internet points, if this guy is really on anything involving Trump he's a fucking idiot to be whoring it out for upvotes. If you can figure out a way to do it without it getting traced back to you it would be best to drop his name everywhere you can, send it to Trump's campaign site, drop it here, drop it on r/the_donald, just fuck this idiot's shit up.

Anyways regarding Trump there's no peaceful way they remove him from power short of beating him in 2020. Trying to do this soft coup bullshit after the excesses of the Obama years will piss off the right wing to the point of rebellion, and Trump's got all the military and police support he could ask for.

No you idiot, why let a good thing go to waste. So many leads on interesting information have been killed because of morons like you blowing their load the instant they find something. Let the ledditor spill his guts, and NEVER out him because it ruins the perceived safety of that forum, which could potentially lead to more interesting information.

Explain the difference between common law and civil law. If you can't, you're a fagot.

Holy shit will Ted finally get his dillegates?