Why are the 'whitest' countries the most cucked? See: the Scandinavians, Germans, many Britons, etc

Why are the 'whitest' countries the most cucked? See: the Scandinavians, Germans, many Britons, etc

In the USA I notice that a lot of SJWs on my FB friends list have WASPy names like Carrington or Scandinavian names like Hanssen

Italians and Spaniards and Greeks and Balkanites

Are Northern Europeans genetically susceptible to Jewish Programming in the same way that Native Americans are susceptible to alcoholism?

Pic related, a Swedish Athlete who probably gets most of her protein from foreign cum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*Italians and Spaniards and Greeks and Balkanites seem to have far less SJWs and are far more racial realistic

bump

bump

>average Americans

what does that even mean?

>leaf hiding his flag

or are you from the Islamic Caliphate of Great Shitstain?

Northern Europeans haven't had the same historical problem with brown hordes
chimping out that south europeans have had. Well, up until now.

>wee americons will preserve the white race and beer the torch of western civilizashun
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

Look up Robert Putnam's study from the mid 2000s on racial diversity and trust levels within communities.

Basically, the more ethnically homogeneous an area is, the more "high trust" it will be. High trust is defined basically as people leaving their doors unlocked, keys in their car, willing to take a stranger in to help him, and so forth and so on. These "high trust" areas, despite being very homogeneous, are actually the least racist. They score lowest on having preferences or prejudices.

Basically they are so homogeneous that someone of another race is so extremely different that they are welcomed and treated as a normal member of the community because the culture is so homogeneous the people don't even understand how to exclude people.

This is basically what has happened in those northern countries. They are homogeneous and high trust, which has produced healthy societies, and they don't understand why they can't extend their hospitality and goodness to others who wish to join. And so you have massive cucking and the refugee crisis.

In Southern Europe it's a bit different. These people have experienced invasions over time that are an intense part of their history. Take Spain for instance, the entire foundation of their country is based on kicking out Muslims. Spain only exists because various Iberian regions united together as one to kick out Muslim invaders who were there for 700 years. Italy went through a similar but less severe form of Invasion over time, mostly just confined to Sicily and Southern Italy.

This is also why the Balkans and Eastern Europe are surprisingly uncucked. Aside from learning from communism, they also suffered centuries of Muslim attacks from Turks.

Put simply, Southern Euros know the dangers of foreign groups of people. Northern Europeans have been so isolated for centuries until the last 100 years that they have no genetic memories of foreign groups raiding and destroying their homelands

Too high levels of empathy, no other race of humans has the same level, it's a trait amongst germanics. Pair high empathy with low intelligence and no consequence driven thinking and you have a cucked lefty, that's why it's mostly women, and beta males.

>high empathy
>germans
>the ones that actually started the entire nationalism craze and feelings of superiority over others

White people have a soft-spot for empathy, and are the most empathetic race ever, as well as they can be the most wrathful. Jews take advantage of your good will and good-hearted nature, and then make you feel bad anytime you see starving children.

Sheridan College?

shit, I'll check that out then. I've noticed that the most racist people I know in NYC are those who live in shit neighborhoods infested by Melanin Americans

>Put simply, Southern Euros know the dangers of foreign groups of people. Northern Europeans have been so isolated for centuries until the last 100 years that they have no genetic memories of foreign groups raiding and destroying their homelands

what's funny is that young millennial southern europeans in the USA are still less cucked than their northern european counterparts in the USA, like it's genetic or something

>Scandinavians
>white

Northern Europeans have more Neanderthal blood. Autism is a Neanderthal trait. Northern Europeans are basically autistic or crypto-autists.

no, it's Hunter College in New York City

Explain Japan.

>mongrel accusing anyone of being non-white

America is the most degenerate country in the world.

prove me wrong
pro tip you cant

Yep

umad?

>Italians and Spaniards and Greeks and Balkanites
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LMAO

Guess who has the biggest antifa, SJW movement and fishes scum out of the sea for the last 30 years? Italy, why?

Reminder it's Italian navy to fish niggers and arabs out of the water
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful

>The proposed amendment to Italy's Civil Code would remove the word "fidelity" from Italian marriage contracts.

>The promise not to cheat is a "cultural legacy from an outdated and obsolete vision of marriage, family, and the rights and duties of spouses", according to the senators who have signed the bill.

>They cited a previous ruling from Italy's top court, which declared that judges could not legally place the blame for a marriage separation "on the mere failure to observe the duty of fidelity".

I T A L Y
T
A
L
Y

Guess what? Serbia is Christian, cucked and mixed race LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M

1. Haven't experienced a proper existential thread in too long.

2. High trust societies were needed in order to survive, a lot of white people literally aren't programmed to be suspicious of others in their own society.

3. Jews.

t. ic*no
Look who’s talking.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture

The evolutionary contest of Europe was basically for whoever could create the best nation-state.

This is why white people naturally love authority, why they love order, why they are high-trust. All of it is to build the most functional national-organism possible. Like a giant economic/military machine all working in perfect harmony.

this is why white women love fashion (denotes social status), this is why white men love salutes and badges of honor. This is why white people in general tend to respond extremely strongly to social signals, such as disapproval. All of it goes to enforcing unspoken social rules that everyone must follow.

Why did everyone in the old days wear hats? Because if they didn't, they got disapproving stares all around. To a white person, this sort of social ostricization is quite literally worse than death (considering how many kill themselves over it).

Who sets the social rules? The king, the royals, the heriarch. White people naturally gravitate to such an authority figure, and take all their social signals and rules from this person, or group of people. All the women in Britain dressed like the Queen. All the men in france drank wine favored by the King. This is why white people in the modern era gush so much over celebrities, without a clear authority figure, these starlets and actors are fulfilling this role in their minds.

These days, there is no clear hierarchy for the people to glob onto. There is no royal bloodline, no elite class of heirs and dignitaries. These social mechanisms for enforcing order have been hijacked by outside ideological groups to use for their own purposes.

It used to be that social rules were used to enforce chastity, honor, and customs such as hat tipping. These days it's used to enforce a moral code of abject degeneracy and self destruction. Feminism, anti-racism, pro-immigration sentiments....etc. These are the social mandates of the modern era.

We've been brain-jacked

>1 post by this ID
ok

Multikulti propaganda has been formulated to appeal to Westerners. It doesn't work on eastern peoples, because it hasn't been designed to exploit weaknesses within their culture. It was carefully crafted to attack the fault lines of western societies.

we have an elite though. they call them "the jews". as you said, most people take their cues from elite signalling. our elite purposefully signal things harmful to us that literally invert the norms of our society because they are middle-eastern perpetual outsiders who can't help but do so in accordance with their group evolutionary strategy.

Because white people build successful civilisations. White people build cities and communities and governments so successful that the people are so safe and protected they forget about the dangers of foreigners.

Since the women (as a resource) no longer need to be protected and provided for, the women are given more freedom to participate in the running of society.

And, as we all know, women ruin everything.

>when your anti-US racial hygiene shitposting becomes a norm on the whole board
Good

I'm a white-American and this shit is too funny to be mad about.

OP here, just got this text

oh fugg

what do Sup Forums

(she's Indian by the way)

this makes so much sense

women are more religious than men. our religion is Holocaustianity, a Jewish religion which posits the innate, irredeemable nature of whites. only through self-destruction can they make it up to the rest of the world.

This meme has the potential to bully all American users off this board, similar to the poos. Keep at it, we need this place to be US free.

Because the whitest countries got good at war. I mean, REALLY good at the fine art of killing. We spent the last 2000 years fighting each other tooth and claw and developed all new technological ways of slaughtering each other. WWI wasn't enough to stop us. After millions died in tenches, we went back and tdid it all over again a little over a decade later and invented the means to wipe all life from the face of the earth. And that scared the shit out of us. It made us collectively step back and say , "Oh shit." So we stepped back and made a point of reigning ourselves in, because we know the next time we let the racial crazy out, we'll wipe out everyone who isn't us. We'll go on a genocidal rampage that won't stop until we are the last human subspecies left on the planet. So we keep backing down and trying to appease the people pushing us. And they take this as a sign of weakness. The y believe they can wipe the Caucasian subspecies off the planet. They don't understand that they are pushing HARD up against a red line and once that line is crossed, there will be Hell to pay.

And how do they disseminate their social signals?

Using the media and Hollywood, and other sources, they build up fictional authority figures in the minds of the people. And then use those authority figures to disseminate their message.

Image using Superman or Thor to spread feminist ideas. Or even something like Bill Nye the science guy. Or the well-dressed, deep-voiced journalists on TV. All of these authority figures are giving you programming

Women aren't destroying society because of religion. They're destroying society because they are women.

You’re close to understanding why the nuke lie was invented and the reason the fake Cold War was orchestrated by the Jews. It’s all just a psy-op to cuck whites.

>Thinking as arrogant and ignorant any American hater would say we are, I some how think this meme is going to push them off the board, while at the same time if they did, board traffic would pretty much die, Canuck posters would get lonely.

>the autism meme
Nah, you're just retarded.

This guy:
is correct.

I'd that the Swedes are also naive and gullible.

FRANCE started the nationalism craze with Napoleon you dumb nigger

Yes, Hitler had extreme empathy for his own people unlike most politicians today, but women were not in any power back then, it was mostly highly intelligent men, intelligence paired with empathy doesn't give you open borders and the destruction of society(unless you seek that exact destruction), low intelligence do. Empathy paired with intelligence also doesn't erase racial awareness, it actually makes it stronger.

You are more likely to put your own race above others the more intelligent you are, it's a survival trait for genes most similar to yours and ability to recognize patterns. Trusting that another race will put your interests first is actually on the level of retardation since it's not true almost anywhere in the world, except as I said, with mostly women and some men of germanic descent. So your attempt at making Hitler and Germany seem less empathetic because they were nationalistic and put their race above others doesn't hold up.

I'd prefer if it were hippie free. I can smell you through the monitor. That beautiful combination of unwashed asscrack and patchouli oil.

Japan has been invaded by China in the past. They have sought to conquer other lands. They know the virtues of a homogeneous society and the danger of letting people in. They have a strong warrior culture that many nordic countries either lack or forgot about.

Idk, I'm not a Japan expert, but Japan is unique in many ways aside from their immigration practices.

Also for what it's worth, Japan is not a large country and it's urban areas are already very overpopulated. Tokyo has what like 30 million people? Why allow more people in when you already have so many fucking people?

The same reason that people in all white neighborhoods arnt racist.

They have no experience with the wretched population. So they fall for all the lies and guilt.

But don't sorry, they are learning. One rape at a time

Agreed, but plenty of shitskins post from CH, Scandinavia, UK, Austria, Canada and Germany too.

no go zones haha cucked my 2nd amendment bitches

Looks liken my daughters teacher

Ha! Is this the reason why Finns don't really believe in refugee bullshit? We have the lowest levels of empathy in europe.

>Tfw thicc white goddesses hit the gym and leave their race behind

You forgot about slavs. Poland is white and redpilled as fuck

Northern Europeans culturally identify national success with things like clean streets and generosity. So they already think they're successful. Betas on Pol identify success with strength more like Nazi Germany, modern Russia, our hardliners in Iran etc.

They are not nearly as bad as US posters.

do you think in the next decade that Sweden and other currently cucked countries will have turned hard right?

Is there any scientific evidence of empathy being more common in whites

>Slavs
>White

You can relax around whites.
Maybe the problem is relaxing.

Italians do have a high amount of ANTIFA, true.. After all it's where fascism itself started

Here is it, the truth
>lefties want to rule the world
>they think it's impossible for whites to rule other people
>they think they can rule if they lead by example
>turn white country brown
>"see, we too are brown, but also rich!"
>"give us control over your countries and we will make you rich too!"
>endless drooling as they actually think this shit will work

Source: Rome literally tried this

> White
> White

Dang. Are we Muslims the only whites left?

>UMA
>DELICIA

they lived too long in paradise and became weak.

in burgerland our small population of feral negros is a constant reminder to never let our guard down.

Blessed digits do not lie.

Absolutely, I'm fairly convinced it's genetical traits of empathy paired with low intelligence that makes people act this way. Finns are not germanics and thus you don't share the same level of empathy, I'm unaware of any group of people that do that still exists today.

Man, swedish athletes are hot

Theres some faggot Commies in Italy, but its mostly were far right

>Why are the 'whitest' countries the most cucked?
they were not exposed to diversity so were innocent and naive

humans, especially whites, are inherintly religious. whites gave up the faith of chrostianity but could not give up faith itself. as their last religion was chritianity and that faith strives to overcpme the material world for apiritual value, divorcing god from that resulted in the religious persuit of the egalitarian ideal instead of seeking for heaven after one lives on this earth. like all faiths this cannot be overcome by the individual within his community of the faithful as, like any church, the community has self reinforcing corrective mechanisms (charges of herecy [bigot, mysogonist, denier], social ostracism, praise for peers when one sacrafices for the faith [driving a battery car, campaigning for open borders, etc.). it requires months or more likely years of psycholigically painful and socially desteuctive adjustment to leave the faith.

tl;dr
secular egalitarianism is what christianity becomes when divine judgement and god are removed from the faith. it is a religion.

>implying christianity = cuckery

well i am christian if any 1 of you will say in front of me that i am a cuck i will beat the shit out of you

Poland is unironically the whitest country in Europe and its the most based. Don't even come at me with the slavs arent white bullshit.

Most of the Russian nationalists are secular or pagan, so your opinion belonged to the trash before you even voiced it. Regular ethnic Russians are not big fans of the churh either

>countries with the highest numbers of blonde
>they're all functionally retarded
Hmm, really preps the bull

well the prophet(peace be upon him) was a red haired ginger so i guess were technically white

Nah it's a cultural thing. It wasn't that long ago northern europeans were the most backwards and savage out of Europe and Asia. Northern Europeans now value non violence, cleanliness and generosity. Culture changes generation to generation.

>Americans trying to discuss science

Such a sweetie

You're going to Poo in the Loo your life away

>Americans discussing anything

Cold weather selection theory. The far north peoples, many of whom are white but some Asians are in a similar boat, were naturally selected for high levels of cooperation. That means that many of their skeptics died out due to fighting too often or being driven out of a community.

Whites and far north Asians have absurdly blind levels of trust in authority to a degree that has to be seen to be believed. So when you tell them that racial mixing or destruction is good for everybody, they believe it without question.

Are you really surprised that some whites are choosing Asian mates? It is the next closest phenotype, both have a high degree of beauty and their own and the cultures are not as different as some would have you believe.

You had better start teaching racial pride to whites and other if you want to stop the Global Corporatist train from melting everyone into a brown slave class.

That picture is ok but you're a faggot

Maybe they have caught the american cuckold gene?

unironically why blonde, skandi people are considered more european than celts, for example

>falling for Sup Forums memes
oh that's why

I swear Americans are getting stupider. What an absurd explanation

The jews wanted to eradicate the real aryans first, then the rest of the world

Autism is NEGATIVE.

your explanation makes quite a lot of sense

why would you say that Muhammad?

This is the American dominated world that came into being after WW2. It's Jew run and culturally toxic, destroying centuries old cultures through imposing the Jews will on soft occupied nations.

I did get that idea. I wonder if it's the fact that they're getting higher concentrations of brainwashing in comparison to others because their countries have been the most successful, even in comparison to other white countries like those in Eastern and Southern Europe

He also sucked little boi cock

Black or not thats a nice ass.

>white countries like in Southern Europe

nah she's normally overly paranoid. This isn't the first time

French started most of the destructive ideas that germans and everyone else took way too seriously. From nationalism to liberalism to socialism to antiracism.