TRUMP TO BLOCK JFK DOCUMENTS RELEASE

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/20/trump-block-release-jfk-kennedy-assassination-files-documents-215732

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=y2EI12nAp4k
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
twitter.com/JacobEngels/status/920701367974477824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they have been released already senpai, check the catalog

>Administration officials would not identify what specific information related to Kennedy’s murder might be kept secret on Trump’s orders, though they acknowledged concern over classified documents held at the Archives that were created decades after the assassination—specifically, in the 1990s.

Sources say.

Kys retard.

What's there to see? Everyone knows the CIA did it. The driver of his limo was an agent and blew his head off.

youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4

>sources

Isn't that how fake news claim started? Now that is all we hear and it's take at face value.

>The driver of his limo was an agent and blew his head off.
what about woody harrelson's dad shooting from the sewer?

The only reason he would stall is to use it as a bargaining chip in the future,
If it is indeed correct the CIA oversaw it. If it doesn’t say that, I hope trump releases a false document that fucks the CIA instead of the actual document (if it was seen that it wasn’t inside)

Did the driver also install a middle row while he was at it?

If trump wants to make america great again, why doesnt he send seal teams to take them and the fed out and save our countries?

Trump send seal teams to take out the fed board, rothschilds, and demo all fed buildings!!!

Trump must act swifty and decisively as a leader to free us and the world from their shackles! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, dont let them JFK you!

....they're already out you fucking idiot

>make MSM report on how Trump will block the release
>government has something to hide
>trump releases everything
>everybody can see how the (((CIA))) did JFK because of the FED
>win

Dood if video proof of the driver shooting the president doesn't convince you, I'm not gonna try. Believe whatever you want bitch

>waah waah
Did a crybaby do it?

check the national archives and get back to me fucksicle

>Sources say.
>>Administration officials

Yeah. It's bullshit anonymous faggotry. It's fucking politico. Not even real news.

No it was the driver, I put a circle around the giant handgun incase you couldn't see it

>administration and other government officials say privately

Trump himself says otherwise

I can't tell if he's crying.

I thought they were supposed to be out on the 27th.

>dat deflection

You have autism so bad it makes me angry

YET ANOTHER REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS LITERALLY A FUCKING CON MAN. ALL HE DOES IS TELL YOU THINGS WILL BE GREAT, THEN FUCKS YOU OVER.

HE HAS A 30 YEAR HISTORY OF DOING THIS. MAKE PROMISES, BREAK THEM. MAKE DEALS, BREAK THEM. PROMISE PAYMENT, THEN REFUSE TO PAY. TRUMP IS A NEW-YORK-KIKE REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER. THIS IS WHAT HE DOES.

FUCK THE TRUTH, HE NEEDS MORE POWER.

If it wasn't the driver then why did they crop out the driver out when they released the film to the public?

By some no name on twitter and not on a .gov website. Anons mentioned some of them are already released documents even.
That was only some pseudo disclosure

I guess these files are either fake or just to warm us up. Consider that it is friday, the day the would usually blow this up. Pushing it for friday, the 27th.

>always do the opposite of what the cia says

youtube.com/watch?v=y2EI12nAp4k

Driver is guilty either with being complaint with the shooter or he did it.

some were released today, rest of 60's/70's docs coming out next week, new docs from the 90's are the ones that might not make it past trump

Nothing ever happens, once you can accept that you'll never be disappointed.

>politico
>sources say

Did you learn nothing from the election?

sometimes things happen. sometimes they happen.

This is the highest quality film i have seen yet. Nice senpai. You're right supposedly there were multiple kill teams on site. Kennedy was shot through the neck first but not killed. Then the driver finished him

I learned that your momma has a fresh hot squeezebox.

Here ya go
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

the butler did it

>politico
>sources say
SAGE

why did you retards vote for Trump

That's because it all started when a very young Donald ran up and grabbed Jackie by the pussy. Secret Service was freaked out at how sly the kid was and changed the parade route.

> Pick up dry cleaning
check.
>Gas up the car.
check.
>Shoot the Pres. in the face, in an open convertable, while we're driving 5 miles per hour, in front of hundreds of people, watching us in a fucking parade.
check.

>Trump himself says otherwise
*Roger Stone says otherwise
and as we all know, Stone never lies

Dammit, he's right!
Why on God's Green Earth would a Secret Servuce Agent pull out his weapon just because the fucking President of the god damned United Fucking States of America had just been shot? What a green horn.

They're all rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for the CIA

Fuck drumpf

>trusting politico

IF DONALD TRUMP DOESNT RELEASE EVERY FUCKING THING THAT HAS NOT COME OUT IN 30YRS REGARDING THE DEATH OF JFK, THEN I NO LONGER WANT TO BE ON THE TRUMP TRAIN, FUCK IT. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE ON OUR SIDE, TWEET THIS TO DON JR AS WELL. WHILE YOUR AT IT, RELEASE THE HIDDEN FILES ON JFK JRS ASSSASATION AS WELL.

Kekked

Checked

If this happens Trump = swamp

>anonymous officials say trump will to x
and the fuckin Y happens how fucking many times anonymous sources crap we gotta take from them it happens when he does it the MSM cred for citing user is done. I mean fuck those claiming to be officials coming to Sup Forums have a better payout ratio than MSM.

twitter.com/JacobEngels/status/920701367974477824

HEY TRUMP

>DRAIN THE SWAMP