Post countries that don't realize they aren't real

I'll Start: Palestine
>LARPing Jordanians and Egyptians
>Genetically identical to Israeli kikes
>Run by terrorists
>Despised as niggers by every middle eastern country, only give a shit about them to piss off Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2017.00087/full
youtube.com/watch?v=rpwmqUnj7vc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only give a shit about them to piss off Israel
thats a pretty good reason to be honest

Canada
>English monarks on money
>Most of money in English banks
>All citizens swear oath of allegence to queen of England, who can disolve Canadian parliment at any time
>Governor General
>Meme tier constitution only passed in 1982, not even ratified by every province
>90 percent of culture identical to American, attempt to create unique culture by being passive aggressively anti American. End up just becoming un ironically meme tier versions of US democratic party

>English monarks on money

Actually, she's the Queen of Canada. Even if the UK went full republicanism and abolished the monarchy, she'd still be the Queen of Canada because it's a legally distinct and separate title.

Rojava (Syrian Kurdistan)

>b-bbut she's the Queen of Canada too!
What flag do you think you think she's going to be buried under when she dies? Stupid delusional leaf

Northern Ireland

Germany:
> muh common culture
(there isn't one
> muh common language
(they can't speak to each other without slowing down)
> muh common history
Austria and Bosnia have longer common history
> muh nation
they used to strange each other with their neighbours guts, the only reason they kiss each others asses is because Prussians sodomized them into submission
And my favorite:
> muh German land in Poland
literally nigger tier "I pissed on it, therefore it's mine"
Truly a cancer that should have been burnt out when Europe had the chance.

You had a literal Kenyan president for 8 years, and now you have a shabbos goy (might as well be a Jew) as president. Not sure you have any room to talk about having foreign leaders.

Israel

You just went from a "conservative" who ended life long pensions for veterans and creating literal slaves in your prison AND jail system, and now have a guy so left of center who makes Obama look like Pinochette. Please KYS; leafs have no self awareness

America

Orange colour.

us

Greenland
Area
•Total
2,166,086km2 (836,330sqmi)
•Water(%)
83.1[d]
Population
•Estimate
56,483 (14 September 2016)[5]
•Density
0.028/km2 (0.1/sqmi) (last)
GDP(PPP)
2011estimate
•Total
11.6 billion kr.($1.8 billion)[6] (n/a)
•Per capita
$37,000 (n/a)

india

Quebec

>0.028/km2
Paradise

Dixie

Based toblerone

95% Albanian Muslims. They are more of a nation than you.

Catalonia
>Spain's bitch since forever and will never ever be independent

1974 the year we took revenge on Greeks for their atrocities while NATO watched with dick in its hand. 80% native Turkish Cypriots... If only Greeks behaved nicely and didn't massacred Turkish Cypriots, the island would be whole.

UMA

"hmm, the Turk made a good point. now I should disprove him with my vast historical and geographical knowledge. wait I'm an ignorant burger who has no idea what's going on other than my own home state's TV channel. lets put an insect picture, next time I'll put a smug animu face."

shoo shoo portuguese cuck pseudo-nation. your only national pride was football until you got raped by germans. ex-colonial, best-gore video producing, flip-flop wearing monkey.

THE BEST ONE. Would be fucked if we found out she lurked here and was burried in an ancap flag.

Better Palestinian than Kike.

Better Greater Phoenicia than Palestine.

The Origins of Ashkenaz, Ashkenazic Jews, and Yiddish
>The meaning of the term “Ashkenaz” and the geographical origins of AJs and Yiddish are some of the longest standing questions in history, genetics, and linguistics. In our previous work we have identified “ancient Ashkenaz,” a region in northeastern Turkey that harbors four primeval villages whose names resemble Ashkenaz. Here, we elaborate on the meaning of this term and argue that it acquired its modern meaning only after a critical mass of Ashkenazic Jews arrived in Germany. We show that all bio-localization analyses have localized AJs to Turkey and that the non-Levantine origins of AJs are supported by ancient genome analyses. Overall, these findings are compatible with the hypothesis of an Irano-Turko-Slavic origin for AJs and a Slavic origin for Yiddish and contradict the predictions of Rhineland hypothesis that lacks historical, genetic, and linguistic support
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2017.00087/full
>youtube.com/watch?v=rpwmqUnj7vc