Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud will soon be announced as the successor to the Saudi throne

Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud will soon be announced as the successor to the Saudi throne.

What do you know of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DZg3g3yVcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks like a movie villain.

Absolutely nothing, I doubt much will change.

based as fuck. Take any summer of his alpha life after 9 years of age and surely he fucked more pussy than all the aggregate number of slutz all shitposters on /pol had to pay for barely tocuhing them for fear of AIDS.

He will oust the hidden zionists in the Saudi Royal Family.

Nothing, except this Conchita look-alike seems ready to suck a dick on top of the Kaaba, live on TV

'I doubt much will change.'

>Movement away from oil dependency
>Saudi Aramco IPO soon
>More hostility towards Iran/Qatar
>Distance family from religious protectorate obligations

He's handsome, I don't really have an opinion on the rulers of american proxy states though.

Hes a big guy

Daddy's money isn't alpha

>prince
When the oil runs low he will return to being an irrelevant inbred desert nomad camel fucker.

that's not really how real countries work but you wouldn't know

Looks like Billy Zane with hair

literally this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=5DZg3g3yVcA

are you sure? saudis go parallel in their monarchys . so a kng dies then one of his brothers takes over. its not until they dont have any of a generation left that the next generation gets a chance.

they got a few brothers of the previous generation left. they have the right to refuse the position but i doubt they would

yeah uuuh he's fuckin hot, nohomo

i think he and all his Family should be hanged like Saddam and Saudi Arabia should be Nuked from the Orbit.

since Osama was from Saudi, and most 9/11 Hijackers were Saudi, it means i should have invaded Saudi after i finished Iraq. (i did make a Huge mistake not doing this)

fuck, i should have known better, i hope not it's too late for Trump to finish the job for me, because i sid all i could.

i.wish i could go back in Time to try again and fix everything like it should be...

Why does he look so fucking gay?

Oh come on. This was confirmed like two months ago at least...

(Btw, not Saudi just living here)

*did

that's not him

Kike puppet.