Trump's Tax Plan, thoughts?

Thoughts? also here is the fed income tax from before trumps plan.

gyazo.com/d0050b3e8e5265a4741b2ee07294a91b

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

these old income tax rates were atrociously fucking everyone that wasnt a millionaire, the ultra rich use many shady ways to avoid paying full taxes

assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

this is the tax reform plan, Trump will being making it impossible for the ultra rich to skirt taxes

NO MORE DEATH TAX, prior to this new plan, if you died without a full will, 50% of your assets would go to the gov......

one of the ways this will be payed for.

Reducing or eliminating corporate loopholes that cater to special interests, as well as
deductions made unnecessary or redundant by the new lower tax rate on corporations and
business income. We will also phase in a reasonable cap on the deductibility of business
interest expenses.

This sounds pretty decent, especially removing death tax if that works like I think it does - same as our inheritance tax?
Taxation is still theft tho tbqhfam.

>inheritance tax
this is being done away with also

Nice. What is death tax applied to over there?

Nothing scares the democrats more than GDP growth above 3 and tax cuts for the poorest quintile

Would we still get tax credits?

I.e. single filers get like the standard $5-6k right off the bat

if you die without a will, 50% of your assets go to the gov

Trumpfag fake news

It's 40%, and that will only happen if your estate is worth $6 million or more

>this is being done away with also
Must have missed it, where does it say this?

>tfw you are a poorfag but under Trump's tax plan you won't pay any income tax

>"The billionaire is surely going to help us this time," says increasingly bankrupt poorfag for the gorillionth time this century

Looked it up. Apparently this is the “standard deduction” and it’s going up (which is a very good thing). GOP says it is doubling, WSJ says it is increasing by 15%. Either way, more money for us

lel for what purpose
Good to hear that's going along with inheritance. One day you'll get your country back.

So if I understand this right. If I make say 900 before taxes now and after I get about 720 am I to understand if I make under 25000 a year I would take home the whole 900?

If your estate is over, 5,000,000 , the government takes half of everything over 5,000,000. The tax doesn't apply to the first $5 million. However the "gift tax" also applies. There is a certain threshold for giving sway your money during your life, to maximize the taxable value of your estate at death. You earn the money, and pay taxes on it, and the government asserts a right to have that income included in your estate. They think that everything you earn belongs to the government, and they will generously decide how much of their money they will allow you to keep.

>MILLIONAYHS AND BILLIONAYHS!
Fuck off, Bernie. Go take your dementia meds like the Doctor asked

Fucking lol what you talking about bongfaggot Britain is the worse tax bleeding shithole on the planet.

>They think that everything you earn belongs to the government, and they will generously decide how much of their money they will allow you to keep.
Pic fucking related.
>it's even worse this side of the Atlantic

>411k to 413k bracket
What kind of shenanigan went on when they put this in practice?

Well, aside from if your state has state income tax, and any other deductions from your paycheck, yes. No federal income tax at all for the bottom bracket

At what point did I say otherwise?

>Drop from 39.5% to 20%
Thank the good Lord

Nigger plz.

I like the new plan, but stop spreading dumbshit faggotry like this.

I know and everyone will bitch how this new one is terrible compared to the old one.

I don't see how this helps us nuke the FED and the crooks who run it

>I like the new plan, but stop spreading dumbshit faggotry like this.

so you never heard of probate court?

Yes it was perhaps the worst thing ever. Liberals will say "it effects very little amount of people" but the problem is it does nothing for anyone.

If passed will it apply to 2017 taxes?

The top two tenths of the top one tenth of the top one percent.

Sauce cause OP's a jerk for not posting it: assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

I like what I'm seeing, but am confused on one point. Do these rates apply after all deductions are taken into account (standard, child, etc), or on the total you made? Asking because my taxes last year my wife and I made $70k but our taxable income was $49k. So I don't know if that means I'd fall in the 0% bracket or the 10% bracket.

Only 2 out of every 1000 people even come close to getting the tax in this country

They really wanted to nix some of the high-income rollers without certain others.
The short answer is nepotism and bankers.

learn to read idiot, 72 million households will no longer pay income tax, go watch more news your fucking imbecile