Mushishi

I just finished watching this masterpiece. I think it deserves a lot more attention.

Did Sup Forums watch it?

no

Good shit.

You didn't watch it?

You should give it a shot, I think it's one of the best shows ever made (and personally my favorite).

>I think it deserves a lot more attention.
It's unanimously considered the best iyashikei by non-shiteaters, it's on plenty of 3x3s (peoples favourites lists), and it's very highly rated on all database sites.

What more do you want OP?

No. Literally nobody here has watched it.

I mean it deserves more attention on Sup Forums and I generally don't see much about it.

The atmosphere throughout the show was great. I haven't watched the second season yet, but I hope it will have as many interesting themes as the first one.

Nothing about this show is discussion inducing. It's a low-key show about a guy coming across people with arbitrary supernatural problems and solving them with an arbitrary fix while every character he meets is essentially the same character placed under different circumstances.

No tension, no convoluted plot, no excitement, same thing being rehashed over an over again, characters with bland personalises and little visual appeal so no waifuposting(what keeps aria alive). It doesn't even have well explored themes or complex characters to share your interpretations off.

i am not interested in hobos doing hobo things

Made you a thread about it.

Jesus, you cant have a thread about every anime in the history of chinese cartoons.

Sup Forums in general is for fun posting and season anime

Cancer.

Sup Forums likes it. There were many threads when the second season was airing, too. I shoukd probably watch the first season again, since I watched it years ago.
>3x3s

Oh, you mean the threads that are full of people who just got into anime and generally want to see if their taste is approved?

>tfw I watched the dub before the second season, ova and movie
>tfw I'm too stubborn to watch the subs since I already got too used to the english voice
>tfw I'll probably never watch the continuation of Mushishi

Just do it senpai

What's so hard about it?

Because I know that as soon as I finish it they'll announce the dub.

I'd rather wait and hope that Aniplex gets their shit together. Besides, there's a bunch of other comfy animes that I still need to watch.

I first watched it in Spanish the first time, just watch the subbed version. It's better and actually fits the fucking show. This is not like Baccano! or Bebop.

Hey man Ginko is pretty good looking for hobo.

These are the reasons why I prefer Natsume.

No mr newguy nobody watched it.

Yeah, I think Mushishi is pre-Zzzzzzzzzzz

>mushitshifags are also dubfags
Figures.

yeah it's basically perfect

>he prefers dub

good lord you dont know what you're missing

>This is not like Baccano! or Bebop.
Both of them are inferior to the original. Dubfags pretending to care about the setting is pretty sad. Remove a part of the finished product, replace it with something made by a random third party, change the dialogue to fit a different audience, fuck up the mouthflaps even more than the Japanese do and then proceed to obsess over how well the terrible VAs native language fits the setting.
>m-muh immersion

I never implied that they weren't. Like you said, dubfags just defend them for that reason, although I do think that the accents in Baccano! are endearing.