Why does Naruto consistently have such better animation than One Piece...

Why does Naruto consistently have such better animation than One Piece? Even a 2/10 animated Naruto ep would be a 6/10 OP ep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pRwLA81B94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Toei puts all of its budget on Precure

Good

Naruto has better in-house animators and manages to attract better talent for the few high-budget episodes.

Toei only puts in extra effort for the One Piece movies.

This wasn't bad animation, it was inappropriate. Learn the difference.

>inb4 pain the hedgehog.gif

Because Toei spreads its budget way too thin.
They do Kamen Rider and Sentai yearly
they have at least 5 anime projects going year round 2 of which are Precure and OP
They have the occasional movie involving one of the above mentioned
And probably something else I don't know/forgot.
Pierott probably works 2-3 projects in total

What the heck, are they remastering first series

>its supposed to look retarded!

Big fights usually get better animation. But yeah, this is an anime-only fight where the Sound 4 came back during the war.

TOEI animation. They don't put effort into animating anything that isn't Precure or a movie.

Pierrot doesn't animate anything else. Toei has like 5 shows

nice last 3 digits, toei has shit animation for almost all scenes except something very important, like the introduction of some new move, or the appearance of some badass character, maybe even the climax of an arc.
i forgot his name but they have just one guy who can animate for shit and he only turns up in these scenes.

rest of the time it looks like pic related

One Piece has several good animators working on it too. Naoki Tate used to be the best but he's on Dragonball Super now. These days Naotoshi Shida is probably the best regular on the show but I'm not a fan of the oscillating motion he's so fond of.

It's Toei.
They don't give a damn anymore.

>Naoki Tate used to be the best but he's on Dragonball Super now.
That is a very strange sentence.

Why?

>defending any of the Big 3
kill yourself

Because Naruto has Norio Matsumoto

I like the Sound 4 part a lot and I don't know why

yeah, Naoki seems to have a more direct, purposeful style with faster seeming fights
while naotoshi has a drawn out, dramatic style that really imparts a sense of motion

Like Prof. user said here this was intentional. It's actually glorious animation you plebs just don't understand. Better than everything else.

>I'm just pretending to be retarded

Because One Piece is animated by Toei. It doesn't even matter what studio animates Naruto, as long as it's not Toei.

naoki was the best animator in one piece, fuck noodle man.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pRwLA81B94

Because hearing that any kind of "best" is working on Dragonball Super sounds weird knowing how shit the animation is.

This is the Evangelion of quality