Is there a more useless institution than the roman catholic church...

Is there a more useless institution than the roman catholic church ? The place should be raided and burnt to the ground and these worthless godless heretics that call themselves men of god hung.

The government.

>German wants to sack Rome

*tips fedora*

Catholic church is deep state. Cia agents use the catholic church as cover for their agents abroad.

FUKING HERETIC TRYING TO DIVIDE CRISTIANITY.

HAVEN'T YOUR KIND DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE FOR WESTERN CIVILIZATION?

>a more useless institution than the roman catholic church

The Knights of Columbus

The modern catholic church is a fucking masonic joke led by a communist clown. Pretty much.

Tell me this is a holy place with a straight face.

Yeah I hate the Pope too, the Church could get in control of whole countries, but instead preffer to hire a communist trash

It only takes the smallest scratch to the surface to see what a truly evil and malignant organisation the Catholic Church is

>The place should be raided and burnt to the ground

>Is there a more useless institution than the roman catholic church ?

Several. The fact that the Catholic Church is still going and is still relevant almost 2000 years since it's inception is very impressive.

It has good eras and bad eras. Whether this is the era in which we all abandon God forever remains to be seen but I doubt it. Papa Francesco undisputedly needs to go, though.

The only way to save the church is an anti-islamic Pope. Otherwise christianity will be cucked to eternity and eventually it will fade away entirely.

Go suck a dick German heretic. The pope is a leader of faith and the direct descendant of saint Peter and without his guidance we would be like children in the darkness. More, without Saint Pope John Paul II, we wouldn't possibly be speaking right now, since he was the one to stop the violence and Soviet aggression on western countries with his letters of wisdom.

I don't know man. When I was a kid I really wanted to believe that there were smarter ppl than me pushing me towards knowledge. But as I got older,it just seemed like it was all about controlling ppl's thoughts so the fuckheads could rape and steal with impunity.

But maybe I'm just stupid. Maybe I should just give them my $ for no reason. I dunno.

David Icke is 100% correct

David Icke is 100% correct

Religion is for weak minds

At Least the catholic church is organized in a way that, something like that could be possible. Protestant churches are decentralized in a way that cuckledom is the only path they are on.

Derp harder

EU was predicted by the Bible in Revelation 12:1
We are literally in end times now.

Well the term "heresy" means something that is not Catholic doctrine but still Christian, so it's by definition impossible for Catholicism to be heretical.

Of course, that doesn't stop Pastor Heinz von America from telling you that

Bern Switzerland, Postal Service;
Swiss Banks, Swiss neutrality, Swiss Guards in Vatican, largest gold holdings, largest secret library...

Greek Orthodox Church.

Is David icke being literal about reptoids or metaphorical?

Bloodborne 2 is looking good

Real Presence of the Eucharist
Apostolic Succession
Scripture & Tradition

It's an unholy place with a crooked face.

They were only good for keeping the peace in Europe for about 500 years, now their shit

Except that the city of London is part of the UK, Washington DC is part of the USA, and the Vatican is an independent country

>calls heretics to the dudes that defined heresy in the first place
Kill yourself ahmed
Ps: desu I don't know what the fuck is that shit behind the pope. (((Modern art)))?

The number 12 means perfection.
That's why the fags of the EU have that in their flags because they thing an artificial union of Nations is perfect somehow.

CANADA
NOT PART OF CHINA