Canabalise fallen hollow enemies with his powers to increase his strength

>Canabalise fallen hollow enemies with his powers to increase his strength
>Remained in Hueco Mondo to train after the Aizen business
>Become leader of new espada, alongside Nel/Grimmjow and others
>Tasked with controlling the flow of hollows in exchange for safety from shinigami

ITT
We write our own endings for bleach characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/alco-test-technology/x/14840867#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inb4 hundreds of ichirukia fanfics.

>Kubo dies from a mysterious illness after the SS arc

This shit.
It got fixed...and used again at least once.

>Another author secretly carries on to complete the series
>The only info from Kubo he had to work on was a message saying "Orihime wins",

to be fair any other author would probably do a better job

I would've liked an ending and a final arc that lead to a conclusion where Nel/Starkk-persona Hollows managing to find peace with with the humans.

Chad would never do that. Hollows are people after all.

>mistakenly interpreted as "Orihine actually does something durning Hueco Mundo and FKT"

>Bleach Plot wholes

Fucking end me

Ichigo wins at least one fight by himself in the final arc

Kido squad guys & the kido vizard guy actually getting to do something would be nice.

The real end is Ichigo getting stomped by Aizen, and then going back inside his inner world after losing, with Zangetsu telling him that he's stronger than this, but he's being held back by his humanity, which is why Zangetsu has been crippling his powers this whole time with only the Hollow being able to take full control of them, because to access his full potential means that he would have to cast aside his humanity and become a full spirit, which Zangetsu was trying to protect him from, and then Ichigo forced to make the choice between his human side and his shinigami side, with an emotional few chapters of him trying to grapple with it, finally settling on becoming a shinigami and being the person that could have saved his mother back when he was a kid,

The finale is him winning and then saying goodbye to his family and friends, only to return at the very end as Karakura town's personal shinigami to keep things in order, while Ichigo's family is seen coming and going from Soul Society as they reforge the bond of the Shiba house that Ichigo helped bring back into nobility. You can have Orihime get a nice end because of this too, because she became strong enough to accept Ichigo's choice, and due to his impact on her life, she was able to become a stronger person because of it, and goes on to be happy in her own right, independent of his influence, which resolves her completely since she began the series as emotionally fragile and conflicted, ending on her being a stronger person because of Ichigo.

Trump gonna deport his ass back to mexico inshallah

As an IRfag, the perfect ending would be Ichigo and Rukia's kid playing alongside Chad and Orihime's daughter. Since this pairings were heavily foreshadowed in the history

>Chad and Orihime
yeah that's the vibe I got all along
plus big guy + moeblob makes sense

Why didn't bleach continue on with the basic premise of Ichigo fighting spooky ghosts in his podunk town

Tatsuki gains powers of her own as Ichigo and Ishida take down the Menos. After hearing Rukia gets kidnapped, she undergoes training together with Orihime to develop her powers and enter SS with the others. Once the group is split up, Tatsuki is stuck with Chad and impressively defeats a 3rd seat before jobbing to a Captain. She is then taken for treatment and plays a support role for the rest of the SS arc.

Someone can continue after this.

Because it wouldn't have sold all those millions otherwise

Why is this faggot abusing his superman strength in boxing?

They all die horrible deaths except for oppai one.

He became a boxer.

>Chad is now one shotting all his opponents
Like pottery

indiegogo.com/projects/alco-test-technology/x/14840867#/

Chad gets EVERY arrancar pregnant with a "trip to Mexico"

>Chad and Orihime's
I'd prefer Ishida and Orihime's. And build-up leading to this.

>Chad becomes a boxer
I don't even care about Bleach, I stopped watching during Soul Society, I definitely don't care about any of this shipping shit, but what the fuck is this? His entire thing was that he didn't want to use his fists to hurt people, and now he hurts people for money? Fuck you Kubo, I hope you get fucking cancer.

Chad still ends up jobbing to Ricardo Martinez