Redpill about jews

im not a holocaust denier, i dont like hitler, but this is soo damn true, must watch youtube.com/watch?v=g8lSksZneJc

>im not a holocaust denier
>i dont like hitler
Let's fix that

That sounds just like the kind of shit that blacks say about whites, that they wuz kangs and then the evil white man came to conquer them, despite being inferior.

damn this is actually fucking crazy, i used to think that anyone who even thought about 6 million being an exaggerated number are just crazy nazis im slowly changing my mind

I am not an holocaust denier but if those pictures are right , the holocaust would become the biggest history manipulation since the bible

>im not a holocaust denier
are you retarded
and yup, that sums it up.

whats wrong baby, scared of becoming an outcast becasue of an innocent historical inquiry? you should be. Leave now and stay dumb like a good boy. Your friends will think you are weird if you use facts against their feels.
>muh jewish overlords, muh evil nazis

How do you feel about the Jews now? Learn some more and you will see lying and Jewing people out of money is basically their religion.

jews are like 2% of america yet 50% of congressmen, 90% of banks and most of the fucking media

Good, we hope that you understand now, Mussolini

Call me crazy here guys, but uh...I think this might be a bot.

Is more about losing faith to humanity this kind of massive manipulation seems to me worse than killing eachother i could say worse than pedos,
Is there any redpill on that picture? that shit got me curious

I think the whole conversation us scripted. We will see someone come on and start replying and they will have a conversation where they don't respond to anyone else.