In Memory of our Brother Leader Al Gaddafi who suffered Martyrdom on this Day 2011

The achievements of Brother Leader Muammar Al Gaddafi were Godlike. He took a country that had the highest infant mortality rate in Africa in 1969, and where more than 90% of the population lived in tents, and where literacy was well less than 5%, and he quickly turned it into the most prosperous and progressive country in Africa, and indeed in the world.

When Al Gaddafi suffered Martyrdom for his country on this day in 2011, 100% of Libyans lived in brick homes, enjoyed running water and electricity, nearly everyone had a car - with 50% of the cost paid for by the state - infant mortality was one of the lowest in the world, heath care was of the highest standard and free to all - if someone needed an operation that couldn't be done in Libya the state would pay their full costs to have it done abroad, education was free to all right up to Phd level - again the state paying for any student that needed to study abroad, and Libya was being praised by the UN for its human rights record.

Al Gaddafi had even put Africa's first communications satellite into space, thus saving African countries billions of Euro they had been paying for the use of European satellites. Not only that, but he planned an African gold based currency, that would have been the bedrock of prosperity for all of Africa.

Needless to say, such a Godlike man provoked the envy and fear of lowlife vermin like Obama, Cameron and Sarkozi - and the criminal banksters who fund them. Now Libya is in ruins and the Martyrs bones, along with the noble bones of his loyal son, Mutassim, lie in an unmarked grave in the Sahara desert. This is fitting, as now all of Africa can be said to be the Holy Ground in which this noble dust lies.

youtube.com/watch?list=UU4oBYnCbW94QyulJhyPVL9Q&v=j08Hpew2awQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM#t=47m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p04b183c/adam-curtis-hypernormalisation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I suspect the whole migrant zurg rush to Europe from Libya was planned and organized well in advance.

The amount of people the human smugglers got sent off and the fact that even with our gorillion dollar spy network we can’t tell who is behind it makes it smell like intelligence agency shit

Got killed because he was an idiot he made italy his number one allied we are well known for back stabbing through history and that faggot still put his trust on italy

Next up?

Just like grandpa always used to say "never trust an Italian"

fuck that rotten Dune Coon. i should have BTFO'd him like i did with Saddam.

Libya is Italian/Roman land. arabs/Mudslimes can go to Hell to meet with Allah.

MAKE LIBYA ITALIAN AGAIN!!!!!!!!

F

>Al Gaddafi had even put Africa's first communications satellite into space, thus saving African countries billions of Euro they had been paying for the use of European satellites. Not only that, but he planned an African gold based currency, that would have been the bedrock of prosperity for all of Africa.

he also graduated from West Point in 1979 I think

I never understood Gaddafi's kindness to carry the sub-Saharan savages into prosperity. But I guess he's just far better person than I am. Or maybe he wanted allies against hostile west?
He also wasn't terribly racist towards Europeans either when he dismantled his country's missile and nuclear weapons program to appease European powers.

Gaddafi's biggest sin was that he was just too damn nice, if he was like Kim and developed nuclear weapons nobody would have done anything to Libya.

he was too good for this world

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM#t=47m20s

F

Every time someone pranks Britain back, they act all innocent.

What a Chad.
F

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

F
Stability and prosperity>>>"muh feels"
Fuck the kikes responsible for his death and the destabilization of Libya

m8, Rupert Murdoch's a kike, and David Cameron is a literal Brainlet.

We could have seen similiar pictures of Assad if it weren't for Russia, and Syria would be similiar shithole to Libya almost 10 years later.

Helping rebels win in Libya was one of the sickest and most unnecessary stuff western countries have ever done.

>West Point
So he was a fucking spook

No m8

F may Allah seeks to his revival

A mad man, a terrorist ... a better ally than every major politician in Europe.

RIP.

Watch over us, Colonel

F

Another great man killed in our name by our corrupt lying politicians, while the entire media lied to us again.

Libya sounds pretty neat tbqdesu. Sad that sand niggers had to ruin it.

OP and every1 else is a fucking subhuman faggot for sticking up for musilms.
Musilms are subhuman and should be wiped off the face of the planet.
No more then a disease

>of our Brother Leader
'Your' brother leader

F, playa

Assad is a piece of shit nowhere near as man like Gaddafi

RIP bump

why?

F

forgot funny captcha

he threatened the joo world order's most precious ring of power - the petro dollar. for that sin the sentence is death, and killary pulled the trigger and laughed heartily.

The murder of this man was a catalyst for discontent towards zionist kikes within the west.

RIP

F, not all heroes wear capes

youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek

>Not only that, but he planned an African gold based currency, that would have been the bedrock of prosperity for all of Africa.
Haha, he tried his luck with (((them))).

What has Assad done wrong, Mario? He wanted to be a doctor but had to be a president because his brother had way too fast car for him.

F My General. Death to America and Israel and Saudi Arabia.

What a hero. Only Libyans knew what kind of savages they were keeping from reaching into Europe. He never made a big deal of it until everyone wanted to kill him because muh democracy.

Gaddafi was a great man. Fuck Obama, Fuck Sarkozy, Fuck Blair, and fuck the UN.

great man
Muslim

pick one homie

((((they))))) destroyed him an his country

Fuck allah (may no peace be unto him, may he be a continuous rot) and fuck Gaddafi Stick.

Though I will say he didn't deserve that death and we sure and fuck didn't deserve a literal sea of mudshit flowing into Europe. God all those white women raped, you fuckers are gonna pay.

Can't wait to see how drones evolve. They're gonna evolve faster than you sand monkeys.

>he planned an African gold based currency

This is why he was killed. The (((global banking cartel))) doesn't like goyim having non-fiat currency.

This man was literally putting migrants in check. It was after his death and the rest of the Arab Spring that rapefugees started to swim Europe, so stop spouting ignorant shit from your mouth, asshole

Thanks to getting rid of that Muslim there are now millions of more lack people in Europe. This board is too radical for their own good with some people.

greatest leader any country has had in 100 years . how did the cia fool so many people to turn against him is beyond me

Bullshit, it was Sarkozy who did Gaddafi to cover up his financial shenanigans during election. USA deepstate wanted him gone for ages so happy to help out.

ISIS are trying to do the same.
They have already produces their gold Dinah.
I think we are being fed a narrative (not that IS are good or not retards but .. i dunno)

the only people responsible for musilms in europe is the stupid fucking europeans.

If the people of libya loved him so much why didnt they try to save him? Cause he was a fucking tyrant just like Assad, Saddam, Castro and all the other fuckers you losers worship cause of your false war on jews rebellion stage you go through

Quite a lot of good history on the guy in this film; bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p04b183c/adam-curtis-hypernormalisation

No, No - you've got it all wrong.
She just wants to give young women a chance in life.

Even though you're obviously trying to troll/provoke I agree, most of Europeans were/are retards who wanted Gaddafi dead because media told so. Now when he is dead and his government is no more millions of people moved here, people don't really know who is responsible for that. But blaming themselves never even crosses their mind.

But what got Gaddafi killed and Europe flooded by migrants was American and European militaries.

>RIP Based Gaddafi
>stylish military general
>Purveyor of the Third Universal Theory

still his fate was sealed when he cucked his nation's nuclear program to gain the favour of the western world.

>Now when he is dead and his government is no more millions of people moved here, people don't really know who is responsible for that. But blaming themselves never even crosses their mind.
This

I knew nothing about Gaddafi or Libya at the time this was going on, but whenever my mom would be watching CNN or some other MSM I remember they were just saying he was this horrible dictator and terrorist and had to be stopped. Such bullshit propaganda. I have never trusted a single word that has come from the media since then.

The only thing more embarrassing then european countries letting musilm terrorist ridden shithole exist so close to them is what USA is letting go on in Mexico and letting it spill over into USA

Not trolling but from my personal experiences in the military and seeing how these people live, Musilms are my main enemy whereas the average polster has the Jews as the enemy.

I miss his flamboyant style, at most of these boring conventions he stood out of the average suit boring crowd. Nevermind his female guards...

He had to die. He knew too much about Sarkozy's campain funds

10% of a population can overtake the government in any country. 90% just want to live to see tomorrow

you're trying kinda hard
where did you serve?
iraq wasn't a shithole
libya wasn't a shithole
what do you mean "the way these people live"?
why do you insist on pol taking one side over the other?
why are you freaking out? people aren't converting to islam itt, just telling it as it is

And who forces you to go see how these people live? If nobody paid you money for going to kill people, you'd had a real job in your own country and wouldn't see people living on the other side of the world as your enemies.

If you really go to fight in these countries it's people like you who turn semi-civilized Muslim countries like Libya into terrorist shitholes. You're part of problem as much as slacking European border control. Except border control wouldn't have any work to do without you.

History will vindicate you

Khandahar province Afghanistan maybe 10-15k from KC.
Complete shithole and the people were disgusting, that is quite a feat considering im from just outside of Detroit.

I had lots of friends in Iraq and they told me it was basically the same.
The only musilm country I didnt mind or hear anything bad about was Kuwait, which wouldnt exist if we hadnt stopped your beloved leader Saddam

It's the "human rights" bs leftists like to throw around. They think some abstract concept like that is supposed to universally apply to every single country.

He defended Europe from the nigger muslim hordes. He was the Aragorn of our times and Libya was our Gondor.

RIP in peace sweet prince.

F

Hopefully assad doesnt turn into another gaddafi.

He knew about his enemies and he trusted that Italy would military protect him in case things went wrong and when things went wrong Italy turned to the winner side once again calling him tyrant and dictator

first off, i am not old enough to judge whether saddam was bad or good, let alone me not being iraqi, but by saying it like that
>your beloved leader saddam
won't make me automatically hate him, it only works on retards, just look at post war iraq, pre war iraq, same as every war ridden place, war doesn't fix shit

Good old times...

If you wanna go down the rabbit whole of them attacking us, us doing fucked up shit to them in the 80s them fighting against us in ww1, the crimean war, down to the crusades, all the back and forth war dating back to the Arab Empires first conquest.

Military occupation is no excuse for the behavior of these people.
What I am talking about is them purposefully trying to kill civilians, you see it in the news all time all over the musilm world on a massive scale.

When the military bombs a house the enemy is in and there are a couple civilians inside, that is part of war, when the Taliban send a suicide bomber into a school to kill 100s of children, that is not part of war

>So he was a fucking spook
yup, don't ever throw in with the CIA because every fucking thing they want you to do is backed up with the most severe leverage

Through his reign, Assad had been too lenient in Islamist population. A lot of non Muslim Syrian criticize him for this reason. He never had the balls to cut away the growing voices of dissent. Released a lot of Islamist prisoners. Later they found A hear al Sham. The first revel group in Syria. This softness resulted in islamists having the courage to arm and organize huge protests. Hence the war.

I hope he learns his lesson.

how many "islamic movements" had powers to kill people in iraq when it was a country?
these people with toyotas are enabled via the destruction of war, period

He used gas weapons on civilians, that is bad end of discussion.
Civilized countries stopped using gas weapons on military enemies 100 years ago

*Ahrar al Sham

>didn't even want to be a leader
>hand is forced by unfortunate death, western governments, and Sunni extremists
>people fall for some of the fakest photos and videos of death I've ever seen

Libya will be going green again soon. All the three governments competing for territory are disliked by the people. The only popular figurehead is Gaddafi's son.

Those people did exist when it was a country, It was the government who did it.
Im sure you have heard of the attempted genocide of the Kurds?

the point isn't saddam being bad or good, i don't wanna fanboy anybody, you literally missed my point

>people actually believe this

>Musilms are my main enemy whereas the average polster has the Jews as the enemy.
Muslims live in muslamistan. Its very easy to tell who is and who is not a muslim. Deny muslims into whiteistan. Muslims are not a problem for white people. Muslim countries are inevitably 100 years behind white countries so dont post a real military threat. Muslims and whites can coexist peacefully on earth.

>enter the jews
muslims are allowed into whiteistan. Muslims spontaneously praise allah killing innocent people. Racism censors people. Muslims cause problems and create ghettos which are essentially colonies.

You see why jews are a bigger problem? Look at Japan - no jews = no muslims.

rest in peperonjies

Doesn't matter- it's none of our business since it doesn't affect us personally.
Just let them do their own thing and we do ours. Why is this so hard to understand?

how many "islamic movements" had powers to kill people in iraq when it was a country?
It happened when they were a country, except is was the government doing it

The western media paints him as being too harsh and people are literally too stupid to know how things work and just lap it up.

answer me this, why was he mad about the kurds?
genuinely curious, i need to know so we can go further into the discussion

Because like it or not, we are morally obligated as the premier world power to prevent shit like that from happening.

>morally obligated
lel no we're not

>even if this was true you're too much of a moron to see what the alternative turned out to be

I know you were probably too young to know at the time but that's being pretty fucking dense especially with all the info we have now.

Not a complete expert but from my knowledge they were dissidents who wanted secession because of lack of power in the government.

As an American with so many cultures and races living here for so long in relative "peace" it kinda blows my mind when countries have like 4 total different cultures and it erupts into genocide, ala Balkans.

F

One day you will be avenged

No you're not. Stay out of Syria and let them finish off ISIS you fucking kikes.