Love Live

So you're saying because you choked on the big stage, no one else is allowed to try?

It's called having a go you stupid cunt.

Worst fucking girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/nncapk.webm
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58160322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I find ot funny how much out of the way the writers have gone out of their way to make Kanan a massive cunt

>our life as school idoru begins here and now, let's start over our love raibu no monogatari from zero!

What are the chances that Kanan gets over her shit and all nine of them sing this song at the end of season one?

I hate this shit. That's ABSOLUTELY retarded. It's not like they devoted all their life to becoming idols. I mean, how many days did they spend practicing? I bet it wasn't more than 1-2 months, thus there's literally zero reason to act so fucking dramatic. They didn't put any effort to begin with.

Fuck those shitty writers and their idiotic rerarded drama they try to push every damn season.

>he still thinks Kanan is mad just because they quit being idols
How do you even function on a daily basis?

Hopefully zero just like their score, because we need more new songs and less copypaste

Same to you.
Where did you even get the idea that I think that?
It's the generic "hurr I wanted to be idol and I love it more than anyone else, but I failed in the past, I still hurt, and I don't want the others to be hurt too" shit that will get resolved with another generic cheesy dialogue by Chika. The point is that it's all superficial and the whole conflict is retarded, just like any other LL drama.

That thrusting. My dick.

Also, boo we didn't get in, so Acqours shouldn't have a go.

Get fucked.

A-RISE continues to be just the best.
I love them.

St Snow is actually a decent group though. I'll give them that after seeing their performance. It was great.

Riko's voice can even be heard underwater? Not bad.

a.pomf.cat/nncapk.webm

They either perform that or STEP Zero To ONE

lol

If you can't figure out how that experience might be traumatic for a teenage girl then you're just emotionally retarded. Like most anons who whine about drama in any show because they can't sympathize with anyone being more emotional than logical.

I want to marry Dia and make her a happy mother.

Sunshine needs more than 13 episode

You don't understand.
Love live isn't the only way to save that school, Kanan is against Mari manipulating Chika&co to meet her goal

What a piece of drama inducing shit.
I almost dropped the series because of this hag.

Maybe Chika wasn't deep enough in the water.

Oh, the same old "they're just teenagers so it's ok" excuse people use to justify any kind of retarded shitty drama, like always. No, I can sympathize with charcters, just not when they act like retarded drama queens for no reason. By your logic any writer can pull whatever shit he wants out of his ass, and defend it with "they're teens so it's ok for them to be retarded".

>I don't want my friends/little sister doing the same mistakes as me and putting their friendship at risk
>no reason
k edgelord

What's your honest opinion about YoshiRiko?

>I understand everything about Kanan because of one episode
At least wait for the episode that's fucking focused on her before jumping to conclusions.

To be fair they must have be pretty tired of retarded bandwagoners who heard a couple of μs' songs flooding the idol scene

Did you watched it with your ass or something?
>Before someone gets hurt
>Kanan knew from Dia about aquors.zero
It's obvious that Mari did something more before and both Dia and Kanan can barely stand her for it

takeda hiromitsu?

>0→1
Fucking binary shitters REEE

Side ponytail a best

Need a webm of that thrusting

Fuck off

first for St. Snow a best

>9th
kek

I can at least relate to Chika, even it its just some minor event and that the sole reason on why they probs got zero was cuz everyone who voted just happened to be St Snow plus other group fanfaggots. But still receiving a 'zero' even if you know that you've put lots of effort in something is KUYASHI ;-;

Yeah, cause failing in some idol event after training for only a few weeks will sure drive 15-16 years old into deep depression and break them apart. Such a an emotional and moving drama.

Where do I get the increased magic meter at?

There's obviously more. It goes all the way back to their childhood.

Which sunshines wear thongs?

completely rooting for Saint Snow now but I also want Aqours to succeed, what do?

Dark Honoka and Evil Nico a cute.

It did for them, there's nothing unbelievable or forced about them being upset to see it potentially happening again. There doesn't need to be anything sure about it. If you can't relate or care that's your problem, just don't try to take it out on the writers when I'm having to literally explain what's happening to you.

I'm actually having a hard time with this one.

Country girls aren't that degenerate.

>tfw saint snow isn't even in their final form
>a rival group that gets better along with aqours instead of being the top dog right away

i can get behind that
also their song was brilliant but hobo tier dance moves

>If we were still competing...

So only Riko?

Dia is

You mean prostitute tier

What did Mari even say at this part? I couldn't understand it.

Man, Uranohoshi's summer uniforms are lewd as fuck

I want them to squeeze my penis

With all our energy, we shall swim in the sea of our dreams

So, why Mari can't just apologize?
Maybe this way this three really can be friends again

Something something engrish

Pretty sure the only engrish was "heavy breathing". Just her making fun of how overexcited Dia was.

I love these semen demons and their drama.

OP a colossal faggot.

Which one would you fuck?

What is the context of this picture?

Side ponytail

Kek

Well, they played Monopoly and Kanan lost as always.

It was a terribad japanese pun, since 鼻息 can refer to either heavy nasal breathing or over-excitement

The last few episodes made me think about the imoutos. Alisa, Cocoa-san, Kokoro, etc.
Nico's sisters have been training for a long time. How many NicoNicoNiis have they done?

Kanan needs a big slap. Who's gonna give it to her?

All these dramas of the past and zeroes yet Zuramaru remains to eat like the cute fatty she is.

Dark Cocoro

Itai, Kanan-chan...

She's not a fatty, she just needs the calories!

It would be better taking the off the "a"

So why can't they just talk to them like normal human beings? Every time Dia/Kanan/Mari interacts with each other they act like 2serious4you retards in overblown melodramatic fasion instead of talking like normal teens. This is why it's unbelievable and forced. And the whole idol thing just feels flat because they trained for only a few weeks. Good drama doesn't resolve around the characters that act like complete retards.

You explain nothing and I know what's happening, you just keep saying "they're teens so they easily get hurt" and "you can't relate!", which again, the same excuses that can justify any kind of shitty drama. You might as well go and defend Kotori and Honoka drama in s1.

She rather step up her game and get energy to train rather than sulk and cry about it. Only losers dwell in the past.

Nico's sisters can be school idols now right? They're at least 12-15 years old now if I recall?

>"I couldn't do it so you can't either!"
>reasonable

That's just arrogant. A decent senpai would just say, "whatever, have fun."

I wonder how good they are.

They're #1. Why do you think #1 and #2 weren't shown?

>burn your hand by sticking it in fire
>see someone about to do the same thing
>"whatever, have fun"
I guess if you don't care about your friends, sure.

It was an edit of this though so I kept the wording

she isn't eating, she is cultivating and preserving her softness

Does Ruby-chan touches herself at night?

>comparing a fun after school activity to burning your fucking hand in a fire

Nice false equivalency retartd

Too hardcore

And she also looks cute eating.

Kanan a shit.

>characters have fun siging songs and dancing
>"nope, you guys should stop doing that"
You must be a fun person to be around.

Where is this from? Is it Takemura Sesshu?

Kanan was right though.

What's the name of the bread/snack she's eating? I've seen the seiyuu's especially hers chunking on it so its gotta be real and what does it taste? Just curious haha

>all these softies talking shit about Kannan
Grow a pair assholes.

/r/ing a black bar edit.

>MC learns japanese for a month
>tries to go for n2
>fails
>falls into long-time depression
>tells anyone who tries to learn japanese that they'll fail

Here, an amazing plot for a serious drama.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58160322

>alienating all of your friends because you lost in a literal popularity contest where nobody knew who you were in the first place two fucking years ago
>implying Kannan is not the softest fucking baby of them all

She wasn't though.

のっぽパン
Noppo Bread

But she's one who's the biggest crybaby

H-holy shit that's brilliant AND relatable! Did you come up with that on your own? It's moving!