Woah

Woah...

Did Tucker just call out israel for 9/11?

youtube.com/watch?v=xGXJs-YH-wA

without clicking the link, the answer is obviously no

~5:00 mark

"...No, I get it. But wouldn't it just be better... It's a little like...

You know, I'm not SAYING israelis were behind 9/11, but [we have more evidence of that than russian hacking]...."

He did. OP is not a fag.

we have literally 0 evidence of russian hacking, he is saying that the idea that israel did 9/11 is ridiculous

I saw this and kek'd audibly
Tucker is definitely /ourguy/. He just hides it behind hypothetical statements like in OP

WTF, I love this bowtie wearing twat now

where is his chin?

can someone little face this guy?

i realized paint was worthless and gave up

>be young, fresh-faced bowtie-wearing republican with a show on fox
>liberal jew Jon Stewart comes on, wrecks your shit, and single-handedly gets the show cancelled
>finally get back on tv, a little more mature
>easy gig, just interview easy targets too stupid to form a rational point
>get paid truckloads of money and get cool catch phrase "can't cuck the tuck"
>hmm, let me throw that all away again and name the jew

>wrecks your shit

Lol this myth

It's not a myth, I was around when it happened. I'm not saying Stewart actually had the superior argument; he just used the "I'm a comedian" cop-out. But it doesn't matter, because the result is un-arguable. He literally got the show cancelled, because to at least the public, Tucker and friends got BTFO.

but why mention Israel out of any other country?

Cos Tuck knows and is CIA like his dad, probably

We are America's greatest ally. Tucker would never seriously entertain the idea of us orchestrating 9/11. He

How have they not thrown a (((sexual harassment scandal))) at him by now? It's gotta be coming any day now.

Isn't Lessig the guy cries about too much money in politics? Fuck is he doing $hilllng for Clinton?

this. nice try, OP

he says it in the video... although he is using it as an analogy for something that is ridiculous why would he use Israel instead of any other country in the world?