Bring my whip boi

she looks like the kind of nigger that would own a cotton plantation full of niggers, and end all sentences with boi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A
youtu.be/v7XXVLKWd3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ-u3V4L4XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She dresses like a gaudy Mexican tbqh.

you mean these fuckers? yes i can see the resemblance

Black people always vote for idiots like this, heres another one from the same state that represented a majority black district. youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A

We should compile a list of how gaudy and ridiculous sheboons in government dress.

I can't fucking find it, but there was this fat sheboon government official, who I think worked in Detroit, who wear a fucking tiara to work regularly.

OMIGOSH, MAKE IT STOOOOOOPPPPPP!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Stop it before people start going blind.

These dumb shits only get the job BECAUSE they are black females, they have no other qualifications. This one can barely read her own writing for fuck sake.

No, Randy Savage.

How many of those hats does she own?

You're just a jelly nigger.

I'd let her ride my pony if you know what I mean

Dem sum kick ass boot

found the nigger!

The DNC always promotes the least competent nigs for those safe black districts. They know those politicians will be in congress for the next 40 years so they want unambitious fools that will do what they're told and wont try to gain high positions of power in the party because of their seniority.

go gatuh!

WE WUZ COWBOIS N'SHIEETTTT

>That pic

Please tell me this trashy nigger doesn't show up to work in Congress dressed like that.

Shes had her share of deep dish.
Loudest voices against Trump, have skeletons in tbeir closet.

why do blacks always dress like this?

they remind me of chimps that find something shiny and place it on their head

Those are peruvians you retarded narcoland dweller.

This is so embarrassing. I wish I could go full 1488 on my race, just cull the majority of low IQ negros.

I can see why the Boule works with the jews to push degeneracy, so blacks will soon disappear into whiteness.

ok ok, pic related then pinche indio

DAS RITE, Now get the fuck out of my country you filthy nigger.

kek

She's the niggress cowboy version of Hilldawg pants-suit

Truly woke individuals do not see race, rather an ideology. Imagine if we didn't hate eachother. Instead of looking down on uneducated, teach them. Nonetheless with msm, it is impossible.

When you are part of the 30% of people are surrounded by retards it gets harder to believe that.

What Blacks have is a dysgenics problem, a big one. Too much genetic trash and criminals breeding who can't advance the race forward. The immigration problem just makes it worse.

looks more retarded than previously thought possible...

even for spics

my, what reatardedly long feet

why is this nigger trying to ride a cow and not a hourse?

+1 cocaine snort

Is she the sheriff around here?

She does. It's called her district

"Empty barrels make the most noise."
- Lt. Gen. John Kelly

what an amazing beautiful nigger

>cockroach kickers
digits confirm

underrated

lol the only nig wearing a cowboy hat to fuck other nigs at her seat of the table. #tokennigger
boi.

>chimps that find something shiny and place it on their head
You may have cracked the code there user.

Congressman Hank Johnson fears Guam will tip over- youtu.be/v7XXVLKWd3Q

In 2014, Johnson was named the 18th most effective Democrat in the 112th Congress [out of 204 Democratic members] according to a new study by Vanderbilt University and the University of Virginia (UVA). He was also ranked higher than any of his Republican colleagues from Georgia. The study judged effectiveness by looking at a lawmaker’s “proven ability to advance a member’s agenda items through the legislative process and into law.” The scorecard looked at the number of bills a member introduced or sponsored; the significance of the bills; and how far each made it in the legislative process.

Yo mike

and then i said oh hell no cracker and it was immediately funded.

WE WUZ MAYRIO N SHIEET

WE WUZ ITALIANZ

WE WUZ THE OG PLUMMAZ

>this thing somehow got a fucking professional job

>ayo if yall niggas elect me ill give yo asses sum moor free shiet yall

Instantaneous success.

she's literally a rockstar now
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ-u3V4L4XM

Somebody should take her aside and gently let her know that she's tacky as fuck.

She needs some homo stylists to get her smoothed out.

>cowboy hat
Are hats even allowed in the senate/congress? Isn't it like going to court?

I knew someone would raid Macho Man's wardrobe after he died.

Yup. It tried to get the rules changed to hide it's nappy weave.

Who give a shit about this nigger? Really?

Niggers came into being when Moloch cast a magic spell on a pile of shit and breathed life into it. They're not people. They're poople

At first I was disapproving but after seeing the full extent and audacity of her wardrobe I'm actually impressed. Doesn't everyone wish they could dress like that?

She would if she could, she's been trying to pass legislation for years to allow wearing hats in the Capitol.

This is what happens when you give niggers the right to vote.

You're a nigger

she looks like a gaudy frontier prostitute

>truly woke
>nonetheless

You're a nigger too

Rodeo Clown is a disgusting hypocrite! Her voting record = 100% NO regarding Military and Vet interests. Now she's publicly gloating about being A. Rock. Star. Let's hope she brings herself down for pimping out American heroes.

She is certifiably nuts

From the thumbnail it looks like her hat is going over dow jones stock information.

Fucking kek

Yea, she keeps trying to get the law changed so she can dress like a tacky nigger while participating in the most important legislative body in the world.

HuH? Sorry, Im hard of hearing ...did she say she was a cockstar?

OMG....Is he retarded?

Oh, I get it, I.Q. 65