Storytime - Saint Seiya Volume 14

NEW OPENING!
youtu.be/gwJKrWvBCe0?list=PLmHGCpzYIdflo0LCO9NRh9fDNN0o-xv8n

Reminder not to post spoilers until after the entire volume is posted.

Let's follow the story of a young boy named Seiya and his friends in a world where Greek gods rule the universe. Struggle, friendship, family, rivalries, BATTLES and lots of blood awaits them in this classic manga that inspired and still continues to inspire generations of mangaka!

Without further ado, let's begin.

Volume 1 Volume 2 Volume 3 Volume 4 Volume 5 Volume 6 Volume 7 Volume 8 Volume 9 Volume 10 Volume 11 Volume 12 Volume 13

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vmYRvpXN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Incorrect terms/names so far

Knights = Saints
Shina = Shaina
Princess Sienna = Saori Kido
Lord Nobu = Mitsumasa Kido
Jab = Jabu
Morris(silver jobber) = Moses
Sanctuary Master = Pope
Mephisto = Death Mask
Didaros(Shun's master) = Daedalus

Hey OP, you might want (or not) to include this pastebin with the opening posts. I began putting it together last thread with links to what we know of SS in English.

pastebin.com/vmYRvpXN

Wouldn't that make this into a general?

Well we don't really have an /ag/ board or something and all the pastebin has are archives of the previous volumes for the Storytime threads, it's not being spoiled.

Just figured it could help since you wanted more people to become familiar with the series and as soon as the storytime ends the contents of the pastebin always get brought up.

personally I'd be way down with a SS general on Sup Forums

I really dislike generals, JoJo threads still make me want to kill myself when I see them, I know a lot of people on Sup Forums avoid those things too.

I can post it in the first post(since the OP is crouded) if everyone that usually visits these threads wants me to. So, let's wait for more opinions I guess

To add a bit.

I don't really mind since it's pretty useful for people that might want to get into the series.

I'd say stick it in the OP or end post. Having a pastebin of helpful links is good, but generals are cancer.

More than anything it was I put it together. Since some of the threads are expired if someone wants to read from the beginning the pastebin also allows them to.

But it's your storytime and your threads so I leave that up to you.

Volume-wise I did read all of the manga a long while ago, the human figure artwork has improved a lot ever since the Aphrodite volume up to now

I would say these are more dumps than generals and in a way they serve the spirit of true Sup Forums more than generals do. I mean, spreading manga actual content instead of just circlejerks, and the debates here have gotten heated but polite.
I actually never watched nor read this before because lol 'murrican, so at least I wouldn't be against it.

Fair enough then I guess I don't really see a problem with posting the pastebin

>This very important trident? Yeah let's leave it there

How many people are reading this for the first time? or are we all latinos here?

Actually I only ever watched the Sanctuary Saga and saw the Poseidon saints in fucking trade cards so I'm hyped as shit for this volume

Poseidon is not that good. At least that's what my memory tells me, it's been like 5 years since I read it

Aw, shame.
Still, I'm reading this for nostalgia and for dem tropes. It's been very fun so far.

It has really cool stuff, it's just not as good as the previous arc.

I love how they're all about to die here.

I think the anime skipped this.

This sounds like a chunni pick-up line.

Also, BTFO. Saori is cold

spic but watched it for the first time a month ago cuz they didn't air it where i lived

First time for me. I only watched a few random episodes when I was a kid because it was spammed on TV, I'm a pastalander.

I don't know why, but I can't help myself not to laugh at this page.

Holy shit fucking lol

I'm actually enjoying this a lot more than I remember. That might be 'cause I really like Aldebaran though

Really Aldebaran isn't going to fix his horn just to show respect to Seiya?

My sides

>I'll just go unplug those kiddies and call it a night
He's pretty chill, I like him

OUT FUCKING SKILLED

they should have done this as sorrento's intro on the anime, this is way too cool!

also including the whole,'the bronzes are fucked up beyond belief' thing...

KUUUUBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what happened with Asgard?

>Asgard

Aldebaran is a cool guy,

Wait, when does that Blue Warriors chapter happen then? It was after Sanctuary, but considering this chapter it doesn't really fit there.

Asgard is all filler.

>aldebaran actually jobbed to death
Fuck. He was cool.

>Asgard
>Canon

To be fair he had less than 1/100 of his strenght