Is HEMA the ultimate white nationalist sport?

I'm sure we all know what HEMA is, but for those who don't:
HEMA stands for Historical European Martial Arts. It's basically the martial arts of the Medieval age and beyond. pugilism, wrestling, dagger, Longswords, sword and bucklers, sabers, rapiers, armored fighting like knights, all European weapons and styles taken from the manuscripts of the ancient masters are studied and practiced in HEMA. Some examples:
youtu.be/10B4oCreJDo?t=23
youtu.be/6r7VWIQCHvM?t=20
Is HEMA the ultimate white nationalist sport? Do you practice HEMA? Why or why not? If ever a white ethnostate were to exist, should HEMA longsword fencing be its national sport?
Should we ban HEMA because it's toxic masculinity and a Eurocentric relic of a racist and sexist past?

Other urls found in this thread:

28brotherhood.com/
hemaalliance.com/club-finders
youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
youtu.be/GMykRuPvUUU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
lakeconews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47777
youtube.com/watch?v=yxfuliFab0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_RiQR60-5gs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=diXxnGPYToQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Slu4MgS-Rzg
youtube.com/watch?v=l_fopFwwaQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to throw your pommel to end him rightly

Yes - fun as fuck too

I've been doing HEMA for the past 3 years, it's great and no shitskins

i would say it definetly is.

its the most confidently white thing without being explictly white identitiarian. its the kind of thing that triggers liberals for just existing even though they may not know exactly why they hate it.

I've never seen liberals triggered from it though

>Glorified larping

It's cringy as fuck.

How is it glorified larping at all? It's a weapon martial art. fuck off shitskin

It's more legit than gooks martial arts

Guns were a mistake.
Nothing beats a face to face, gut to gut combat of both the body and the mind.
How wars would be fun if we still didnt have guns, one can only dream.

Guns promote less physical capability than swords and now with self piloting and probably self firing and self aiming and self positioning guns you wont even need a brain either.
Technology is a mistake

They'll hate it if we like it, that's just how pathetic, submissive and petty they are.

>sport with weapons
>not triggering liberals

I think a boxing sport or simply shooting would be a more practical white nationalist sport for obvious reasons (how often do you happen to have your arming sword with you?)
However, its very implicitly white - i doubt even a single nog does HEMA.

japan before the introduction of gunpowder was the idealized form of warfare

their ships were basically just floating castles with no maneuverability, only designed for crashing into each other so samurai could fight

They were literally so fun that's what the entire age of chivalry was about; hundreds of battles and ""wars"" were fought essentially for fun/sport in europe; you'd never kill a lordly opponent, simply capture them and ransome them back to their father/mother.

The peasants conscripted for these battles weren't so lucky, of course...

... didn't have the metal armour or steel weapons either.
Basically they were akin to creeps/mobs/weak npc's.

So let me get this straight. You're trying to convince us to stop using guns and use swords n shit instead? Fucking shill

28brotherhood.com/

These sound like marvelous ideas.

What i am trying to say is that through technology we are becoming less and less human. Soldiers today have mental problems when it comes to taking another mans life but all they do is pull a trigger and see a body fall, far far away.

I assure you that it is much harder to take another mans life when you are looking at him face to face at 2 - 3 m distance and even more so, if you manage to impale him, to look at his face as he dies.

Once you reach the point of having a self firing drone that a man needs to fly from the comfort of his own home, do you think people will care about all that is being killed? "What ive killed 3000 already, 1 more is meaningless"

We are less and less human in the only bad sense possible, and that is the humanity part.

Oh and also sword fights are aesthetic as fuck.

where can i find a website about this for locations or such..ive heard about it before

It is targeted for autists with interests in impractical weapons. It is unlikely that you will ever use a sword to defend yourself. It is the expression of the fantasy of participating in old warfare. It's for nerds, nigger

Boxing, wrestling, and dagger fighting are all part of HEMA and all very practical in today's combat world. Still, this is more about it as a sport as opposed to actually fighting with the weapons.
I carry my rapier every time I go outside.

What? no I'm saying this should be our sport, as opposed to soccer or something.

>sword fights are aesthetic as fuck
this

hemaalliance.com/club-finders

>It is targeted for autists with interests in impractical weapons.
>3000+ years in development
>impractical weapon

True, that gook shit is for weebs.

How are daggers impractical?
This is about using it as a martial sport anyway, I'm not saying we would/should carry around swords and shit. Conceal carry for self defense obviously.

>average HEMA practitioner

Never leaves their bedroom?
How do they practice?

>came to make an "end him rightly" post
>first post already did
Shit.
That's right, because unlike fist fighting swordfighting was actually used in combat at one time and therefore could be considered a martial art.

In terms of use to a person of today it can be viewed as a form of exercise.
Doing this for an hour id imagine is fairly physically demanding specially with gear on. And in a way it is comparable ( although probably weaker ) to swimming since you are forcing your whole body to move and adjust to movement giving you a leaner build instead of being super huge but rather immobile. If you really wanna go full medieval try doing your average 2km jog with plate armor.

If you're anti-HEMA you're anti-white. Respect your heritage.

HEMA actually does have some applicablity, especially if you can get your hands on a club or bat if shit ever goes down, but if you want modern weapons, I would suggest IDPA- or 3 gun.

>cumbersome
>not easily consealed
>minimal contemporary warfare application
>inefficient for killing people

Yes impractical. The amount of years something is being developed for does not translate to practicality.

Nah, sword larping outside of fencing is lame. Swimming is the white mans sport.

>average HEMA practitioner

It's not inefficient at all, longswords are incredibly good at killing people.

But it is fencing. Olympic fencing has become too watered down from what sword fighting actually is. Swimming is cool too tho

masters dont need practice

>average HEMA wardrobe

Fencing may or may not be the most homosexual of all possible interactions between 2 pieces of metal.

>tfw so badass

clubs and daggers are contemporarly useful, but it seems like the appeal of hema is that you will get to use sword in a fake Middleville setting. Otherwise people could go for any modern martial art that incorporates things like knives/daggers or clubs/bats

OMFG there's a club near me. Thank you OP!

I do systema but this looks like a lot of fun.

I do HEMA once every week and a blunt longsword is a formidable weapon if you really wanted to hurt someone with it IRL.

Quicker and more agile than a bat, has strong blunt force, blunt blade thrusts can still pierce flesh and allow you to defend against other sharp/metal objects such as a knife

A sharp one would be game over for everything unarmoured in melee against you.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD YOU FAGGOT JEW WHITE HATING KEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

Always see this scene playing when people think they are serious with swords.

Watch this video if you want a general idea of the personality, disposition, and aesthetic of the average HEMA practitioner

youtu.be/GMykRuPvUUU

I'm 20 will there be any point starting this, looks like a laugh though

>Historical European Martial Arts.
So fencing?
>Is HEMA the ultimate white nationalist sport?
Yeah jut like collecting fake samurai swords and slicing jugs of water with them lmao

I can walk around in public in my state with an AK-47 but not a sword, because reasons.

u have autisms

>Youtuber who practices HEMA gets called a racist for saying the Katana is overrated
>His #1 reason is "The cunt doesn't have a pommel for me to end him rightly"
God I love fellow HEMAfags

It's because guns are loud and everyone knows when you shoot it but you can kill someone with a knife or sword and people might not know for days.

no u

>thinks these faggots look cool and aren't just beta weebs that graduated from katana to longswords after highschool

no u

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U

Also he died trying to get 16 year old pussy.

lakeconews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47777

HEMA IS FUN AS FUCK AND IT'S THE MARTIAL ART OF OUR ANCESTORS FAGGOT

YOU DON'T SEE JAPANESE PEOPLE SHITTING ON KENDO WHY ARE YOU SHITTING ON HEMA YOU JEW

Lift, box, wrestle, or shoot I say; pick some combination which suits you and your available time.

>ultimate white nationalist sport?

youtube.com/watch?v=yxfuliFab0Q
Battle of Nations
This is literally the most white sport ever

Been doing HEMA for over 3 months now and it's true i've never seen a black, asian, indian/paki person there.

Guess i should add it the the list only white people seem to do or like such as classical or heavy metal music.

BAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=_RiQR60-5gs

HEMA is short for HEMATOMES

Step aside larpers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=diXxnGPYToQ

I like the idea but the execution is just awful. They need to practice formations a bit more regularly.

*bang*

Please, we're not animals like those shitskins. Now it's only tradition, not a form of opinion enforcement (except antifa, but they're incompetent anyway).

>The Pennsic War is an annual American medieval camping event
>American
>Americans knight fight
Not yet, guys. Go more training

youtube.com/watch?v=Slu4MgS-Rzg

Battle of the nations is Sup Forums approved

lmao did a single russian get taken down

>It's basically the martial arts of the Medieval age

No it isn't.

Enjoy it all you like, up to you but don't claim that it represents anything historical because it doesn't.

RIP

The techniques are mostly real but yeah if nobody is dying then it's just a LARP really. Still probably quite fun though.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_fopFwwaQs

> 1.5 kg heavy
> flexible
> incredibly fast and powerful
> outclasses any other melee weapon if the fight starts at more than 2 meters
> training with a longsword will make you dangerous with a broomhandle or any long stick

Yea, definitely no application

Yes it is, it's the art taken straight from the manuals of the time.

i wonder who's behind this post...

But they aren't actually fighting to the death.

Are sparring boxers not really boxing because they aren't going 12 rounds? Come on now. I would accept an argument that there's no continuous lineage so there's no guarantee in the interpretation, but you argument is ridiculous.

buckler a best

You saying you are not the only one who fantasizes about waving into a horde of antifa with full plate and greatsword.

>Are sparring boxers not really boxing because they aren't going 12 rounds?
Well they're not participating in a real boxing match are they?