Living with mommy and daddy past the age of 18

>living with mommy and daddy past the age of 18
What's wrong with Millennials?

I graduated college 3 months ago and rent is $900 dollars minimum by me

Housing affordability you fucking Vancouver Chink

Sage

Boomers

shut up grandpa. your going to die in a increasingly brown neighborhood and your grand daughter is burning coal

I'm 26 and never have to move out. Then I get the house when they pass. Our property is huge, so I'm going to build a cabin for myself someday

Can't speak the language of low income neighborhoods.

Boomers made every Faustian bargain possible, they did it all within a single generation and the planet is completely destroyed. There's no future for anything, mankind is finished -- just nigger ghouls shitting everywhere and eating each other until the stars burn out.

aren't most millenials who actually have moved out funded by their parents or government welfare to pay their rent? isn't this the same level of degeneracy?

I wouldn't have 200k saved up in investments had I been forced to start rending 5 years ago.

Cheaper than the degeneracy and money hole of on-campus living. Plus, only live half an hour from college on public transport.
>ghouls
Would you happen to be a Boer my friend?

Is it still pathetic if you pay the rent for your parents?

Kids today have $100,000 debt for going to college to learn about tumblr quality art and evil white people

Usury.

Make it punishable by death and watch the country rebound.

Christ, don't remind me. I'm literally only in college because you need a degree to be a military officer.

>he doesn't know that being a father is literally cuckoldry and that boomers get off on the idea of their daughters fucking hundreds of men when she attends college...

>implying it's normal to instantly cut off contact with your parents and move far away from them as soon as you reach an arbitrary age

I don't know why Americans believe this

shitty bottom tier job can only afford me a tiny room with 4 dirty ethnic men, despite my post secondary education.

I have a real ass job but I live at home with parents so I just stack cash

Rent is min 1700 here.

Good goy, move to the city and live isolated in a tiny, high rent apartment. Bond with your touchscreen instead of other humans.

1 bedroom apartment in a complex full of pajeets is 1700 in southern california.

I honestly don't care at this point, generations before us sucked this country die. I'm just hoping for a really violent revolution or civil war at this point.

The funny thing is the prices these dipshit boomers are asking for their shitty houses. Do they really think someone is going to pay upwards of 700k for a 3 to 4 bedroom house?

It's going to be a comfy future full of change, I can hardly wait.

what is with you and your obsession with millenials and malls. you come with zero sources and yet everyone replies with actual answers

It's almost an exclusively North American thing to have this pressure to move out once you hit 18. I was shocked when a friend of mine told me his dad actually kicked him out the day he hit 18. Personally, I would feel so slighted I would almost certainly cut contact. That's not tough love, that's fucking stupidity. How are you supposed to save any money if you're bleeding it all on student loans and rent? I actually MADE money going to undergrad because I stayed at home and had a full scholarship, so any federal aid came to me straight as cash.

>tfw 24 getting a Master's this December and 0 debt

I feel nothing for idiots who move out during college and then want to bitch about having to pay loans back later - it's your own damn fault.

lmao at moving out at 18 and bieng broke for the rest of your life because you wanted to be "in-depended".

Move elsewhere or get a job fuckwad

>falling for the kike meme and voluntarily separating from your family to live in a kike shoe box

Found the flyover dipshit. Go back to fucking your dog and planting seeds, retard.

there is no such thing as government paying your apartment in America

Lots of stuff is wrong with them and it has been discussed ad nauseam but what is neglected is the role of the parents. WTF is wrong with these parents allowing their kids to live like this? Stop being so soft, kick them the fuck out just like boomer parents did to us gen xers.

> vacuuming up all assets and daring to ask for pensions

What's wrong with boomers?

>not living with mommy and daddy while going to college rent free while just helping out around the house

The parents who kick their kids out at 18 are shitty parents, the kids who got kicked out will defend their faggot father's behavior because they are the seed of a faggot.

A true family nurtures and supports the offspring until they are ready to support themselves. Asians do this, the few Armenian people I have met also do this.

Don't be upset by the fact that you do not have a concrete family unit supporting you. You are not special or unique because you pay rent to some Jew, as a matter of fact, you will most likely continue to pay rent for the rest of your life. God damn, I'm American myself but my fellow countrymen are a lost cause at this point.

Yeah, fuck that shit. I don't understand the issue that people have. It's been normal for children to live with their parents until they were fully prepared to live on their own, and even then, up until the 1930s in rural communities in Europe, you had a very tightly knit family, with several generations living together. Plus, my father is the one who encouraged me to learn about the horrors of communism, considering he witnessed them firsthand. Talking about the ideological cesspool of college is a great bonding experience.
Communism, free love, ruining America and wanting to be worshipped the same way that their parents i.e. the ones who actually deserved pensions, were.

>implying that college isn't an option
LOL
Too bad many of these retards do go to college, pick a stupid major then move back in with parents cuz they have no marketable skills. LOL most pathetic generation ever

Section 8 housing. I see a lot of low income people with subsidized rent. The apartments and condos are comfy too.

I have a online friend from the USA who gets his rent paid by the government. not sure if they pay all the rent or just a part. the name of the program is section 8 I think

Fuck those niggers, I see them every day. They bitch about being poor while being morbidly obese and living in nice-ass houses.

Can I build a cabin on the edge of your property? We can set up some sort of sharecropping system.

Funny how a mexican knows about section 8 but some nigger in the USA doesn't. Can you tell putin to send some nukes our way?

OP
post a second time by the 50th post

Tell me about it, the apartments they get are all modern built too. My friend's father was the lead contractor for one that got recently built in my area. We didn't even have black people in my small southern california city and now we do.

Housing in Miami can cost as low as 1,200 for a simple two bedroom 1000 to 950 for a single bedroom. Its highway robbery and one us millennials can't afford.

My mom is a failure who can’t take of herself or pay her mortgage, so I live with her and pay for things.

Housing is too expensive. I still pay them for rent, work, and buy my own groceries.

Don't want me living at home? Should've thought about that 20 years ago before you fucked up the housing prices

Millennial here. They live with me. I own the house. But I can tell you that women don't care. I'm still a loser in their eyes. But the house has gone up in value over the years, and I will be financially secure in my early 40s (or sooner) when it's paid off. Fuck what those bitches think.

And let me guess, they're a fucking infestation. I take public transport, and deal with these czarnys on the daily, begging, being disgusting on public transport etc. Good news is that I look like a goddamn skinhead, and they stay far away from me.

I moved out when I was 18, and haven't lived within 600 miles of my parents since. I don't hate them or anything, but I just never wanted to live in the part of the country that they live in. On the one hand, I'm glad I'm not another pathetic millenial statistic. On the other hand, as I get older, I've realized that family is really all we have, and that I should've made more of an effort to be in their lives more.

Lel my friend also gets free money. Not sure what's the exact amount. But they monitor his bank account and if he has over 2000$ they withhold payments until goes below that amount.
he actually has trouble spending so much money, so sometimes he just buys random shit online to avoid going over the limit

You know what's funny? As soon as the project completed car break ins and car rims being stolen increased BIG time. To the point where my insurance company called me and warned me that the day before on my street 4 cars got boosted. This isn't even a poor area, makes me seem like someone else is purposely migrating low class people here to fuck things up.

Millennials suck and just don't want to grow up.
Its pretty cut and dry

It's how you frame it.

I live in a multigenerational house with my parents, my grandparents (grandfather died in 2013 though), and my sister up until she had to move after not getting accepted into a local medical school.

I make money at work, pay a bare minimum amount on house payments, and am saving a shitload of money up.
Family minds me and gives me the privacy I need when needed, and the social fulfillment of watching tv and movies and shit with family.

However when the grandmother dies I probably will move out, not immediately after the fact though of course

For Canada:

No decent jobs, home prices are beyond fucked, insane amount of taxes, too much competition from all the fucking immigrants here

Fucking Christ...the absolute right fucking state of the U.S. amazes me sometimes. Oh well, I'll have a good white man's job soon.
It wouldn't surprise me if the gov't is in league with some real estate developers for doing so. Though I'm surprised they're playing the long game. Usually they just go full retard, assess your home for some lowball cost, and eminent domain your ass. But it's likely that's what's happening, and they just don't want to arouse suspicion.

Also, checked.

>I have a online friend from the USA who gets his rent paid by the government. not sure if they pay all the rent or just a part.

The way the program is structured is the government makes you pay 30% of your "disposable income" income towards the rent, and they pay the rest.

So if you make $100/month on the books, they make you put $30 towards rent.

The kicker is that they will cover market-rate apartments, meaning that if you have a Section 8 voucher in New York City, where the market rate for a 1BR apartment is like $2200/month, the government would pay $2170 of your rent.

That's how you have niggers living in nice place but never going to work and just hanging around the building all day, while whites and asians are working 10-12 hours/day to afford to live there.

It's an incentive not to work, and the voucher is a LIFETIME entitlement, as long as your income stays below a certain level. The program is completely broken.

>not living with your parents until you're done studying and have a job
>Trying to mix studying and having a job to pay the rent , instead of focusing 100% on studying to get that dream job you always wanted
are you retarded , user?

because they are disgusting vermin, i moved from home when i was 17 started working nigger jobs saved up bought land built my own cabin living expense per month around 500 total... dude, if these people want to be useless let them die this isn't the right wing version of pleb bit where we care about the plight of useless nigger whites

Sup Forums I'm 20 years old and live at home with my parents while I go to college. Be honest, am I a loser?

>because they are disgusting vermin, i moved from home when i was 17 started working nigger jobs

very hard to get ahead this way.

I would say no, then you had to ask

Nope. I'm in the same position, have a full scholarship, am only 30 minutes commute via public transport, and am in ROTC. Living at home while you go to college isn't what makes you a loser, it's whatever you do (or don't) do otherwise.

you realize historically every human species cultures the children lived at home or stayed near family to take care of their parents as they aged? Its only in the past 50 years that society places some sort of pressure ebcouraging you to abandon your parents, move states or spend all your time traveling, accrue debt etc.

Fucking degenerate not to care for your parents and take care of them in the older years.

Hey, I stayed 4 years with my parents to save up to buy a home. Homes aren't cheap in California, you maple nigger.

same here in the city. my first 4 jobs paid 7.25/hr. sure rent is cheap here... if you want a room so small the bathroom is across the kitchen. ive seen nigger infested neighborhoods go for 900/month though

No. As long as you contribute to your parents in some way while living there. I lived with my parents through college and saved a lot of money. I dont care what people thought, I was able to afford a house afterwards. I come from Europe though where adults live with their parents till they get married and in some cases even after. Generational households.

how did he get that hook up

you do understand that those parent lived until 50-60 maybe 70 where my great grandma is 95 in a few months

>murica
>typical job pays 10/hr
>typical jobs don't give full 40 hr per week
>after taxes make 1200ish per month
>cheap apartment in ghetto is 600 per month
>not even considering student loan payments yet

Half your income goes into housing costs alone. I remember learning in financial literacy class that a healthy budget pays at most 25% of income towards rent or mortgage. This generation will largely never be able to save up for a down payment on a house, buy new cars, etc.

Have fun trying to sell that house you spent 30 years paying a bank interest for.

I'm 21, in College (part time), and working (full time) while living at home with my parents.

Then again, I do consider myself a loser.

My grandparents lived into their 90s and my parents took care of them. My grandpa was born in 1901, died in 99' and lived with my family. Growing up.

>Have fun trying to sell that house you spent 30 years paying a bank interest for.
This. Boomers fucked themselves, and you can see it by the amount of articles complaining about younger generations not buying housing. They're filled with impotent rage at the fact that they can't sell their $40k house that they appreciated to $400k.

yes because you are on Sup Forums

Depends on your major, and your commitment to school in general.

>$1300 for a studio
>I make $500 a week

>falling for the college jew

I look forward to you serving my burgers

a loser you're not.

dont fall for the "move out at 18" meme. every 20 year old living alone ive met eats ramen and hotdogs every day. you dont look mature when your grocery shopping consists of maruchan and some kool aid packs. i feel pity for young adults walking home with just 1 bag of that. you can call me a manchild but im eating bbq, nutty buddies and drinking freshly made lemonade. and i got some pricey anime merchandise heading my way in the mail

>$770 monthly mortgage payment for cape style cottage on a lake
I feel bad for those not born in New England.

Its truly insane. I make 13.50 an hour or about 1200 after taxes per month. I could not even imagine trying to live on my own with that amount of money. Its fucking shit to live with. How does everyone else do it?

Make 90k a year. GF going for her bsn. Over 100k in the bank. No rent. Eat a dick.

If you're in college is it really living with your parents though?

I'm graduating in 2 months and my starting salary will be able to easily support decent housing so I don't consider myself to be living with my mom.

I will miss mommy's tendies tho

What do you do? How can I get 90k a year?

>this
What happened to having the guts to do it, These guys clearly did not have (((Degrees))), they just did

I dont believe you

>26
>live with parents
>make 3k a month after taxes
>put 80% of it into leveraged derivatives

come at me plebes

>be millennial
>leave with mom
>MILLENNIALS ARE KILLING THE HOUSING INDUSTRY
>feel pathetic
>cave into the pressure and spend 80% of income on housing
>can only afford ramen to live off of
>cant buy starbucks or eat out now
>MILLENIALS ARE KILLING APPLEBEES
>MILLENNIALS ARE KILLING BARS

Fuck that. Weird accents and cold. I'll stick to Texas.

This. Live on your own? $1200+ live with roommates? maybe half that if you're lucky

Nothing to live for, women are whores, our nation has been given away to brown people and nobody cares. It's the same reason suicide rates and depression have been spiking among whites in the west for decades.

Why slave away 50 hours a week for the next 50 years if there is no future? We need something to fight for and strive towards, not a brown America that is supporting communism more and more each year, who's greatest values are abortion, gay marriage and interracial relationships.

I feel like I was robbed of my birth right.

No way you're getting laid. If you are, tell me your secrets.

yes goyim pay mr shekelberg a nice fat rent payout

Where tf do you live?

it's the economy not the people. why waste $750 on rent when I'm childless and single? We have plenty of space at home. Keep the money in house. Wages for men have been stagnant since 1973. Fuck this shit.

Thats life buddy, you got $700 bucks left.

Besides, im absolutely positively sure you're exaggerating, as there is no place in america (given a 20 mile radius) that you cant rent a apartment for under $1000. keep looking.

This entire post is absolutely pathetic, instead of bitching about "muh politics" and "muh brown america" you should do something about it. Be a politician redpill the faggots, and actually mean something in your life. If you die you died for a cause, and that cause is the life of America and its people. For fuck sake look at Austria that lad has it going for himself. You faggots are exactly like boomers and I hope you are all executed on the day of retribution.

>immigrants live 10 to a house until they're married and 30 years old then buy a house with cash
>then they rent the house to 18 year old white millennials who have a net worth of 2k by age 30 because they're forced to pay rent while working shit tier jobs and juggling student loans

I did once but that was a while ago because I don't pursue women and have social autism, she walked out dressed like a whore while my mom was gardening lmao, some other bitch tried to seduce me during a Christmas party while drunk but there were too many people around to fug, my brother also lives with us and maintains a gf, who also lives with her parents despite being an engineer in her mid 20's, some guy at work is 29 and getting married, both him and his fiance live in their parents basement

Basically moving out has become a meme after the 2008 recession because everyone is broke and in debt, I'd rather live at home than rent with a bunch of random ass roommates, either afford a place of your own or live at home and save