HAPPENING EVAC ORDERS AND LARGE POLICE PRESENCE IN SCOTLAND

twitter.com/BreakingNewsL/status/921498711880011776

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/crystal-meth-bomb-alert-student-1092510
last.fm/music/Saint Andrew/The Word on the Pavey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably a Muslim got his burger delivered with bacon and now they fear an explosion

Threat of a bio weapon that will either be released by terrorirsts or the government and blamed on terrorirst in order to escalate police states around the world.

St. Marys virus will likely be released somewhere in the UK.

>@BreakingNewsL
Fucking who?

Wake me up when an actual news source reports on this.

Probably just a gas leak

bomb
i mean bump

>HAPPPENINGS NEAR ME!

The Hot Zone , Leads to The Georgia Guidestones population culling.

>Dundee
I'm from here, this doesn't fucking surprise me. This place has been overrun by Pakis for a long time. They're not docile, either. Only a matter of time before they attack

>not docile
what do you mean by that? I've rarely encountered them here

let me know when thousands are dead

Have a feeling it's something haggis related. Moving along

It’s a bit late in the day for all this

Munchy box shortages, curfew and martial law announced to keep the Scots in check.

Someone hit a gas pocket when they were stirring last night's.

Scotland you say?

For once i'm rooting for the "Asians"

#notallasians

As crazy as this is what if a scenario like the one someone in this thread suggested was carried out. The initial thought to such an idea is that it is the fantasies of a conspiracy enabling mind, however, the more one is able to think without any sort of preconceived notions, they realize that such a scenario isn't out of the realm of possibilities (I don't think that's what this "happening" is. From what I'm reading on twitter it sounds like there was a brutal murder.). If Trump is truly as big of a threat to the powerful wealthy elites and the way of life to which they've become accustomed, is it completely unreasonable to consider that they'd do a mass culling? You need to remember that you are likely not one of these people, so it's almost impossible for most to view things from the perspective of someone who's life experiences are so drastically different from your own. You have to view the world and the people living in it as purely a means to an end. You have to have a complete lack of regard for human life to consider such an act -- and if you think deeply, you will realize that the people doing this are the same ones who intentionally set themselves up as to make sure that they can always profit off of war -- one of humanity's greatest evils (the aggressors who begin a conflict). You can easily see how it isn't far from the realm of possibility the moment it actually becomes more detrimental for them to have such a large society. Perhaps it's because people are waking up and that frightens them, or that the efforts of keeping the people relatively comfortable is tiresome.

Jej 10/10 post. Might as well lets them deal with the porridgewogs.

literally nothing could happen in scotland and actually matter

>Probably just a gas leak

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you, Hans?

Millions.
I think we should kamikaze.

I'm in Dundee lads, I commute there from Dunbar, one of my work friends has just sent me a picture of Barry Chuckle in a balaclava holding a package.

It's the fucking chuckle brothers lads, they've finally snapped, apparently the police are raiding 'The Bungalow' because they suspect it's a joint effort with Dick & Dom and there are more attacks to come.

ch-checked...

Probably emergency need to move all the kidnapped kids somewhere else.

Read a tweet that said residents heard "popping" noises earlier in the evening and that someone had been caught by a police dog and was bleeding from bits.

Ding ding

kek

Hearing lots of helicopters / private planes flying around now, spooky

Reminds me of the time an Aberdeen chemistry student made a working meth lab in his student dorm. dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/crystal-meth-bomb-alert-student-1092510

weird you think twitter would have some stuff, but there's barely anything

Anyone actually know anything new?

Generally, one has to leave their house in order to run into other people.

I realized I have not seen T2

truck of peace?

nope not even twitter gives a shit

rarely see them out of line in the city centre, I'm aware of the mosque near hawkhill, what have you seen them get up to?

INVASION OF ENGLAND EMINENT

KEBAB REMOVAL BEGINS SOON

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOM

Maybe everyone there is already dead.

It's fucking Scotland we are talking about. Happening cancelled...

It's ayyys.

shit

>Dundee
perhaps an explosion will make the town look a little nicer for a change

THREAD PLAYLIST

last.fm/music/Saint Andrew/The Word on the Pavey

THREAD PLAYLIST