/ptg/ President Trump General - October Surprise Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Eric+Lara+Luke Trump on F&F 10/20/17
youtu.be/bEVAR_GmkVA
>Pres Trump meets w/PR Governor 10/19/17
youtu.be/WL8HXXqvrjI
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes greatest ally+stmt on nigers 10/19/17
youtu.be/lDzEwp5Gi8w
>AG Sessions @OK Sheriff's Assoc 10/19/17
youtu.be/1tS-mKz5TXE
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/19/17
youtu.be/cpLbPSzhFr8
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, CoS Kelly) 10/19/17
youtu.be/scWDnXC7w1o
>Santa arrives @Trump Intl Golf Aberdeen 10/19/17
youtu.be/1Dudmr66jtY
>DeptInt Video: Grand Canyon visit 10/19/17
youtu.be/GHH4ffXNhXA
>WH Video: 2nd Lady announces HeART 10/19/17
youtu.be/ogDsa8EIdHw
>Proj Veritas: NYT American Pravda pt4 10/19/17
youtu.be/cV8_QOvVo0U
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788150475258343424
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/xUU3T)
archive.is/zmXjQ)
archive.is/obomP)
archive.is/tMRA3)
archive.is/2DTPV)
archive.is/SOudi)
archive.is/724V6)
archive.is/BPqCf)
archive.is/Lu5S6)
archive.is/6XGme)
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/11/christian-refugee-warns-austria-afghanistan-20-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=SM0CkReuGMQ
hollywoodreporter.com/news/actress-sean-young-claims-harvey-weinstein-exposed-himself-her-1050676?
twitter.com/foxnews/status/921455421642088449
amren.com/features/2017/10/race-and-medical-care-hospital-heart-problems/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

How the hell did I miss this one?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788150475258343424

>“We’ve got folks who are deliberately trying to make folks angry, to demonize people who have different ideas, to get the base all riled up because it provides a short-term tactical advantage,” Obama said. “So the question for you tonight for the next 19 days: Do you want a politics of division and distraction, or do you believe in a better kind of politics?”

Is Obama speaking to the DNC here? That was their entire game plan the last 3 elections.

that's my president.

get a life you faggots

>Sup Forums niggers make terrible meme
>America isn't w-white! Yeah take that!
>It's not like we're helpless to stop our children from being butchered! Y-you're not white!

I really can't believe they're wheeling out not only Barry but Bush as well. They're fucking terrified for 2018 because they know if Trump gets his Senate the old (((elites))) are fucked.

Wow! Over 5000 views on the pastebin in just a few weeks. Will continue to update. Remember to use this to BTFO reddit and twitter kikes! Will be very useful during midterms and 2020.

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>Trump is quietly completely transforming the federal judiciary - nominated nearly 60 judges, filling more vacancies than Barack Obama did in his entire first year (archive.is/xUU3T)
>U.S.-backed forces reclaim ISIS capital of Raqqa (archive.is/zmXjQ)
>DOW passes 23,000 for the first time in history (archive.is/obomP)
>Trump Administration Defines Life ‘Beginning at Conception’ (archive.is/tMRA3)
>The Trump administration is planning an increase in federal immigrationjails across the country for the thousands of additional illegal immigrants its agents are arresting (archive.is/2DTPV)
>The FBI has released documents suggesting James Comey planned on exonerating Hillary before FBI investigation was complete (archive.is/SOudi)
>FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow - massive bribery, kickback, extortion, money laundering, and cover up scheme - directly incriminates The Clinton Foundation (archive.is/724V6)
>The Senate Judiciary Committee has begun a corruption probe investigating the Obama administration’s approval of the Uranium One deal - Clintons about to get BTFO (archive.is/BPqCf)
>The Senate Judiciary Committee calls on former FBI Informant to testify about Uranium One (archive.is/Lu5S6)
>Senate approves budget, kick-starting GOP tax reform effort (archive.is/6XGme)

this leaf is roight. why we just sittin ere'? we could be having a jolly good time taking leaf lives. Bloody ell I hate canada now.

>Austria

Remember the official Dem playbook for any politics ever:
>NO U

They accuse you of what they themselves do.

Nice animation. The crooked Hillary logo was a nice touch.

>A

>Pop into the thread where they're making those
>md5 hash filters created
>Never see it again

*shrug*

To be fair to Obama at least at first he did not run a super divisive campaign, mostly because he did not have to because no Rep was ever going to beat him and being black Jesus worked just fine
He got a little class divisions style in 2012 but I think thats fair game
After 2012 dems went made with the identity politics and Obama did nothing to stop it and often encouraged it

>FUNKING

Why is Bill so cute?

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/11/christian-refugee-warns-austria-afghanistan-20-years/
Just 20 years.

>@Maga_Chan_loves Suspended
What did Rick Wilson tweet?

be careful, there libel to impeach.

youtube.com/watch?v=SM0CkReuGMQ

DRILL

THESE

VERMIN

FULL

BORE

DEFEND THIS!

Actually, I'm liking this ICE Acting Director, they shoud just promote him to full Director (whatever that means). He's obviously running an advanced operation to target breadwinners and illegal aliens with multiple children and getting them all to go back first to reap on the sweet self deportation multiplier.

> On Thursday evening, Ocampo-Ortiz was deported and staying in Tijuana, Mexico.
> The ICE Acting Director has made it clear that the agency will not exempt classes or categories of people
> "All of those in violation of our nation’s immigration laws may be subject to arrest, detention and, if found removable, he or she will be removed from the United States,"

Canada is the best country in the world, you dumb fag
We don't have pedo rings and satanists running the damn thing and rednecks and niggers with guns shootin everybody everyday, we also dont come here and spam garbage japanese anime, cause we dont wish to be japanese like yyou dumbass sso called patriot proud to be american retarded fuckking IDIOTS

He's constantly having a stroke..

did Mattis make a statement or do something today?

You and I have different interpretations of the word “cute”...

Lol his twweet is hate crime in Londonistan

So are those digits, my good friend.

time to amend the constitution, if your kids are retarded, you become a citizen immediately.

I've learned very quickly that it's projection.

I mean just last week, all that shit about Russian narrative and it was them doing it.

I didn't go into work today because my manager threw a fit and yelled at me and other employees.

Am I a pussy?

I mean Bush was always folksy and likeable and I wouldnt mind meeting him
I dont think anything comes of it, Bush does not give a shit. He may seize the opportunity to save his image like a Jimmy Carter type thing, but I know Bush he is just going to dick around Texas and go to nice dinners

>UK demands his extradition...

Bong here.

Killary was on one of the BBC's flagship shows earlier (the BBC is the organisation that covered up a paedophile and tries to imprison people who don't fund them). All too predictably it was just DRUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Look up the #GrahamNorton hashtag. Redpill as many as you can. Many Brits seem to be redpilled on this she demon.

Rule Britannia and MAGA my edgy but most successful son.

>man caught with girl chained in basement for past 20 years
>state takes her away from him

DEFEND THIS!

>accused

LEAF

anyone ever notice that every time someone rolls for McCain to get his due, the fucker always manages to escape the digits. Is Kek planning something or is Moloch protecting him?

Made my day. Thanks user

Jokes on him. They don't even count terrorism in their crime stats! Ha!

>did Mattis make a statement or do something today?

McCain was threatening to subpoena him, so he went and met with him. McCain seemed pretty disarmed after the meeting.

Silly Trump, not knowing about the "part and parcel"! What an utterly cucked country.

>We don't have pedo rings and satanists running the damn thing

>if your kids are retarded, you become a citizen immediately.
that explains new jersey

Wow that can literally apply to everything.
Cool empty words there Barack.

>i smell soros

Dang, I wish said something vaguely prophetic or observed an anime girl made of shadows.

Well they're right about one thing.
They don't count Islamic terror as a crime - so technically it doesn't contribute to their crime rate.

>McCain was threatening to subpoena him, so he went and met with him.
what why?
did either meet with the press about it?

Aaahahahaha!! EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM

hollywoodreporter.com/news/actress-sean-young-claims-harvey-weinstein-exposed-himself-her-1050676?
>"My basic response was, 'You know, Harvey, I really don't think you should be pulling that thing out, it's not very pretty,'" Young said. "And then leaving, and then never having another meeting with that guy again, because it was like, 'What on earth?'"

>Young went on to say that she believes many other women didn't come out to tell their stories of harassment because of the system in place. "The minute you actually stand up for yourself in Hollywood, you're the crazy one," she said.

The look he gives Hillary just make me lol so hard
>Stop staring bitch
>Nods head

>glances *dont lock eyes with the bitch*

>Brits ban Trump from their country because of hate crime
What happens to them next?

>Jr. liked
Hurry the hell up Sessions.

It's a muslim country now, no wonder they hate americans

Stand back and check 'em
I got this.

>yuros put out pissy weather related aleres
>our State Department has to put out pic related

Who gives a shit, if they want him to come and don't want our business oh well.

> DID THEY START THE FIRE?

Again, Thomas Homan is taking no crap and attacking in every front, taking no prisoners and crashing the goddamned immigration plane with no survivors

> At the center of the dispute are the top cops of Sonoma County and Immigration and Customs Enforcement, who have been sparring publicly this week in what marks the latest instance of state and federal authorities tangling over immigration policies.
> ICE Acting Director Thomas Homan blasted Sonoma County for so-called sanctuary policies that he said has “left their community vulnerable to dangerous individuals and preventable crimes.”
> The controversy stemmed from the arrest Sunday of a homeless man accused of felony arson. Jesus Fabian Gonzalez, who immigration officials said has been returned twice to Mexico, told deputies he set a fire in Maxwell Farms Park in Sonoma Valley, where he’s been seen sleeping, to stay warm. He is being held on $200,000 bail.
> A day later, federal immigration authorities said they lodged a detainer, or a request to local jailers to keep an inmate behind bars for up to two extra days, against Gonzalez.
> Homan later said Gonzalez had been arrested four times over the past year in Sonoma County and, after each arrest, the federal agency filed a detainer against him. But, he said, ICE was never notified of his releases.

> “The residents of Sonoma County, and the state of California, deserve better than policies that expose them to avoidable dangers,” Homan said in a statement. “Non-cooperation policies — now enshrined in California state law — ensure only one thing: criminals who would otherwise be deported will be released and left free to re-offend as they please.”

It just shows the scary influence the Clintons have
>Whatever nonsense explanation she came up all insider Washington agree with
>Reps who have wanted cold war 2 and Russia war forever are thrilled
>Media who just got BTFO wants real world james bond
>Intel communities love having this control

Germany's calling us dangerous while they have rampaging muslims?

Kek, I wonder how many people on this planet genuinely believe this bullshit.

Obama didn't need to as he was "hope and change". People were so sick of clinton & bush that a black president was played as a refreshing change. Who knew he was on the payroll before 2009

What did kek mean by this

Look at the time
TIME TO MAGA BITCHES!

I thought they just elected a right wing government, though.

>ello gov'nor, wut you typin' dere
Blocks your Twitter. Wot do?

>did either meet with the press about it?

They both made remarks to the press afterwards

>twitter.com/foxnews/status/921455421642088449

Is James Woods choice of word getting more and more aggressive?
>"RWDS now!" -Woods 2018

Anyone got the Weinstein accusers pic that looks like a fighting game character selection screen?

trips!

That picture describes 2016 pol nicely

>Rick Wilson
>Ryuko with MAGA hat
>Awoo
>Pepe

Yep. That’s all the things.

Just another Cultural Event brought to you by one of the new Brits. Ladies get free acid.

What a surprise.

>2017
>7
Off by one

Start the kettle and get out the crumpets because its tea time soon.

no such thing exists in europe, hate speech is against the EU law, and right wing policy classifies as hate speech

amren.com/features/2017/10/race-and-medical-care-hospital-heart-problems/

Killed her career not playing the game

>seemingly unrelated

Illegal mexicans are MASSIVELY overrepresented in arson crimes.

Don't lie, it was fun.

>if you lie on me im not gonna let dat go nigga

Please, come to Florida. Our gators are hungry and are looking for some ethnic food

Rate my OC /pol

Daily reminder that we need to be creating, refining, and distributing savage shitlord memes to bury the enemy.

McCuck dies tomorrow

He needs an ace up his sleeve to check Ted's ambitions

>politico
Waiting on his actual acton and not sources familiar with his way of thinking.

>it's Trump's fault the govt is so secretive
The fucking balls on these scumfucks.

Groovy

>politico

Send them all back!