Brit/pol/ - Johann Sebastian Bach Edition

>Tory Government to Accelerate Immigration from the EU
ukip.org/tory_government_to_accelerate_immigration_from_the_eu

>Returning jihadis allowed back, not prosecuted ‘as not all are dangerous’
westmonster.com/returning-jihadis-allowed-back-not-prosecuted-as-not-all-are-dangerous/

>Theresa May appeals to EU for deal she can 'defend' to British people amid demands for huge divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/theresa-may-appeals-eu-deal-can-defend-british-people-amid-demands/

>Theresa May calls for new dynamic for Brexit deal - but Angela Merkel says it's 'still not enough'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/angela-merkel-points-december-brexit-breakthrough-eu-leaders/

>Former DCI Peter Kirkham: The Met is on the brink of collapse, May needs to stop the cuts
westmonster.com/peter-kirkham-the-met-is-on-brink-of-collapse-may-needs-to-stop-the-cuts/

>Mandelson Lies About Single Market
order-order.com/2017/10/20/mandelson-lies-single-market/

>Crime stats show a country not at ease with itself
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

>Finnish Foreign Minister urges Britain not to give in to pressure to reverse Brexit
brexitcentral.com/finnish-foreign-minister-urges-britain-not-reverse-brexit/

>Dutch Premier confirms he is Britain’s greatest ally in Brexit negotiations and revealed he phoned Theresa May pleading her to give ground in EU divorce bill
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hf8xr4KGBaU
youtube.com/watch?v=djflFI6FviY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=riYG65Vzdn4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZiU0-0B-AE
rt.com/usa/407324-hurricane-harvey-boycott-israel/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d4WlqxPzQ28
rt.com/uk/407295-anjem-choudhary-appeal-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=iDMiui8LShk
nytimes.com/2017/10/19/world/europe/russia-brexit-arron-banks.html
buzzfeed.com/jamesball/a-suspected-network-of-13000-twitter-bots-pumped-out-pro?utm_term=.qkLW1Lj27E#.goA3jXv9Gk
byline.com/column/67/article/1842
youtube.com/watch?v=zuagwzYyYY0
voanews.com/a/analysts-russia-may-be-helping-catalonia-secessionists/4050196.html
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38971987
politico.eu/article/russia-plot-against-the-west-vladimir-putin-donald-trump-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
youtube.com/watch?v=y_6ak9CYx48
youtu.be/pXgYNo624-I?t=4m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=rl-1apL8EE0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jix0GG4t6vc
youtube.com/watch?v=dhwCNRFHyNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread music: youtube.com/watch?v=hf8xr4KGBaU

Dad, why do you keep taking me to these meetings with your friends? Why can't me and Canada just play by ourselves?

Whats happening in Dundee?

Is the EU now talking to us about muh deal?

Hello.

>Canada
I warned you about hanging round with losers, son

>Dad
autism

Fucking spies.

Tortured any Catholics recently?

who the fuck uses a belt on kids. jeez

>don't discipline kids
And that's how we ended up in this mess. Spare the rod and spoil the child, also he'll probably grow up to be a transexual commie

>Returning jihadis allowed back, not prosecuted ‘as not all are dangerous’
...is this meant to be a joke? How are they not dangerous?

>who the fuck uses a belt on kids. jeez

youtube.com/watch?v=djflFI6FviY

@51 secs

reckon the government, police, courts etc are basically going 'just fuck my shit up' at this point, they know people getting their shit blown up is inevitable, so theyre just kowtowing to brown people as hard as possible so that they themselves can keep their jobs while it all goes to shit

Orthodox
Anglican
Buddhism
Hinduism
Sikhism
Judaism
Islam
Atheism
Agnosticism
Catholic

I don’t disagree with your statement, but belt is a spic tier tool of random violence, not one of corporal discipline. I know what I’m talking about since I had canes, rods and paddles used on me

Buddhism should be near the bottom

anyone have a curry sauce recipe for chips? Burgerland doesn't even know what it is for he most part

jesus didnt give a shit about drinking, just being a drunk buddy.

Pussies. When I were a lad, we had it tough...

>tfw u never had to live in a shoebox
feels good being 1%

Comfy tune time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=riYG65Vzdn4

Damn.
Why don't you use glorious SAS to wipe out the Islamists, around here being associated with terrorists gives you the bullet to the head.

I don’t even know much about it. It was important that the last three be at the bottom.

that would be racist

Buddhism is based you paki fagit.

Shut the fuck up ShekelStein and get back to your interest banks and high frequency trading

Watch and learn

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZiU0-0B-AE

its not up to me, or to any of us in this thread. It's up to dafties in the house of commons and our legal system, as well as libshits in the press what actually happens.

pissed off me bonce lads when we goin paki bashin? fuckin state of these 'ere lands, disgrace

>Boycott Israel & you won’t get aid donations, Hurricane Harvey victims told
rt.com/usa/407324-hurricane-harvey-boycott-israel/

America, everybody!

Clutch bump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d4WlqxPzQ28

Hard Brexit

May OUT

Bilateral Trade Deal with USA

>ISIS-backing hate preacher Anjem Choudary will remain behind bars after court rejects appeal
rt.com/uk/407295-anjem-choudhary-appeal-isis/

Some good news, lads.

Will you make her porridge in the morning lads?

From Britain's finest dating app, for Brits

No.

LILITH WAS PAID
I FUCKED HER FOR FREE

How about this unpeeled banana? She's looking for a husbando

rather poo in loo than jihadi banjo lad

>covering her face
bit redundant

daily reminder.

Do not respond to Tripfags.
Hide and filter their posts.

thank you

Who was more based, Powell or Mosley?

oasis or blur?
>hint: there is an objectively superior choice

Mosley obviously. Powell was an agent of war and mongrelization

Mosley nearly succeeded in helping us avoid involvement in the single most disastrous event in our history, WWII
Powell was a loudmouth who made nationalism and immigration politically toxic for decades afterwards

Mosley overall but they're not really comparable

youtube.com/watch?v=iDMiui8LShk

Good question lad.
Mosley was on the edge and was an real hero when it came to fights and that. But he was doing what he was doing for fascism, whilst Enoch was just doing it for Britain and his belief in Britain. So it depends on what you're after I suppose. Personally I'd pick Enoch but Mosley is a close second

I believe Mosley said he put the Monach above all else

he was quite elegant in the way he said it though and none of it seemed out of hatred, I think it was the lack of internet which created a sort of Chinese whisper effect hence the name rivers of blood giving a person a pre conceived notion of what it was about when in fact it was just a biblical quote

I would rather cut off my testicles with a rusty bread knife.

rallied to their standards*
and*

we'll*

the*

why are you signed up to this? are you the brown fellow that had the musi meme flag on for a while?

>Be Mosley.
>Campaign throughout your life to end the endemic political corruption, nepotism and elitism that has begun to rot not only the country, but the world.
>Warn the country that international finance and a select group of people that included Jews were conspiring to bend nations and governments to their will through the power of money and money alone.
>Have a strong and passionate opposition to war, a form of 'Fascist Pacifism'. With each crisis leading up to World War Two, the BUF reaffirmed and strengthened their anti-war position.
>The war occurs anyway.
>The BUF is eventually banned. Mosley and seven-hundred and forty other fascists are interned till the end of the war. Some of them are tortured horrifically.
>World War Two ends, Europe lies in ruins. Millions are dead. The world will never be the same again. Sweatshops and other assorted inhumanities spread across the world shortly after.
>After being freed, him and his party are painted as devils and monsters by the media. A myriad of myths and lies are fabricated about his actions and character. He is associated entirely with the evils that had plagued Europe.
>He was against the entirety of this debacle happening all along.
>Is mocked and dies in relative obscurity in France.

Mosley was better than Enoch.

she's actually quite cute

Lads how do i get an gf?

Poor Mosley. I think he had an exceptionally tragic life, full of heartbreak. He was sort of like a Sup Forumsack born just in time to serve in the first world war and politically protest the second. Imagine knowing you were right your whole life, and receiving almost nothing but sneers and hatred for it.
Imagine watching the continent you loved tearing itself to pieces in a war without sense or purpose.
Imagine dying later in the century, knowing that your people were on a steady downhill trundle into despair, degeneracy and all sorts of evils

cant imagine what his deathbed thoughts were

>Suspecting Russian Meddling in ‘Brexit’ Vote, Lawmaker Seeks Inquiry
nytimes.com/2017/10/19/world/europe/russia-brexit-arron-banks.html

>A Suspected Network of 13,000 Twitter Bots Pumped Out Pro-Brexit Messages In The Run-Up To The EU Vote
buzzfeed.com/jamesball/a-suspected-network-of-13000-twitter-bots-pumped-out-pro?utm_term=.qkLW1Lj27E#.goA3jXv9Gk

>Russian Linked Leave.EU Figures Targeting Elections Worldwide
byline.com/column/67/article/1842

>Russia Promotes Division Everywhere Else
youtube.com/watch?v=zuagwzYyYY0

>Russia May Be Helping Catalonia Secessionists
voanews.com/a/analysts-russia-may-be-helping-catalonia-secessionists/4050196.html

>'Fake news city' is now pumping out odd Facebook videos
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38971987

>Russia’s plot against the West
politico.eu/article/russia-plot-against-the-west-vladimir-putin-donald-trump-europe/

You didn't vote for what the Russians wanted did you? The amount of people who get so upset at the very idea that there could have been Russian interference in Brexit is telling.

Here we go again, more Russophobia.

>cant imagine what his deathbed thoughts were
Perhaps it was just a melody
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s

youtube.com/watch?v=y_6ak9CYx48
also i think i love this grill

Nah, I got an ad for it and was like kek why not? Signed up with my fake fb and away i went

She unironically had a really nice profile, well educated, polite family oriented woman, she was only looking for short term dating that leads into marriage, non smoker non drinker. Only problem with her is literally that she's muslim lol

Go out to parties and other social events, meet people and go from there. Stop being an autist.

She isn’t white either.

Implied in the muslim bit m8

Though in fairness there was one or two fat white women on there

What do britbongs have to do with Bach?

we beat his country in ww2

Stop using MuzMatch.

No, you didn't.
His country was long gone when "you" beat Nazi Germany.

You lost the WWII by all standards imaginable
All Duchies, Kingdoms and Earldoms have their legitimacy in Kaiserreich and NS Germany. He was very much German

>youtu.be/pXgYNo624-I?t=4m30s
Daily reminder that stopping white racists goes deeper than facts and statistics

Oh, he was definitely German (by ancestry).
The britbong claimed that "his country" was beaten during WW2.
Bach's country ceased to exist in 1806.

youtube.com/watch?v=rl-1apL8EE0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jix0GG4t6vc

Is “she” actually black? Looks like “she” is just wearing a lot of fake tan.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhwCNRFHyNk

>German (by ancestry).
Other types of Germans doesn’t exist
>country ceased to exist in 1806.
Most of transformations towards the unification carry a creat deal of legitimacy (the thing that BRD lacks), so you can’t really say that his country perished

I want that tie.

It ended with the last royal abdicating after the Austerlitz defeat vs. Napoleon III.
It took 5 years to be "transformed" as you call it.
It wasn't a transformation towards unification, but fragmentation.
It wasn't the same 'international legal personality'.
It wasn't the country which fought in WW2.

Oh, and Duchies, Kingdoms and Earldoms lost their legitimacy in 1919 at the start of the Weimar Republic.

You seem ashamed of your country’s history.

Well you can't blame the lad, let's face it...

I'm not, actually.
I'm part ofthe people who lost legitimacy in 1919, looking back on a (at least) 600 year old family tree.
I'm all about my country's history.
It's just factually wrong that Britain beat the Holy Roman Empire in WW2. The Holy Roman Empire wasn't part of WW2.

Bump

Agreed, but they returned back to the legal status and picked it up again with Hitler’s rule and lost its continuity in 1945 again
>600 year old family tree
Decent enough