4 foot tall nip twinkess slays multiple warriors with a bayonet

>4 foot tall nip twinkess slays multiple warriors with a bayonet
Japan pls. I enjoyed watching you blow shit up but this isn't the type of propaganda I signed up for.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Carrhae
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>slays multiple warriors with a bayonet
While I agree with the propaganda part it is probably pretty accurate that a very highly trained solider would beat multiple poorly trained badly equipped enemies.

Imagine in real life a team of 10 special forces soldiers attacking a base of around 100 run of the mill foreign soldiers who just want a paycheck and go home to their families.

99 times out of a 100 the special forces would win despite the numbers disadvantage.

>Imagine in real life a team of 10 special forces soldiers attacking a base of around 100 run of the mill foreign soldiers who just want a paycheck and go home to their families.
>99 times out of a 100 the special forces would win despite the numbers disadvantage.
Through tactical, teamwork and training/experience advantage, not because each and everyone of them can take on multiple people in CQB like one of your Japanese animes, they succeed because they work as a team to cover eachother's weakness they never break away from the unit if they want to stay alive.
If you think a 4 foot tall nip woman from the JSDF with a bayonet wouldn't be overwhelmed in a fight against multiple warriors of any time period then you're retarded.
All you need is one man to go in there, get stabbed and fall on her, or they could all just approach her from all sides and restrain her, if even the world's strongest woman struggles against the average man in a display of strength then she'd be fucked over faster than you can say "thus the JSDF fought there"

>While I agree with the propaganda part it is probably pretty accurate that a very highly trained solider would beat multiple poorly trained badly equipped enemies.
Fuck off spastic. She's a fucking midget with every disadvantage.

Shit, how the hell did I reply to op?

>While I agree with the propaganda part it is probably pretty accurate that a very highly trained solider would beat multiple poorly trained badly equipped enemies.

Compared to ancient and medieval warriors modern soldiers are horribly disadvantaged when it comes to hand to hand combat, I bet you that even average footsoldier of many ancient armies would be a great deal more capable in those kinds of situations.

>99 times out of a 100 the special forces would win despite the numbers disadvantage.

That due to the element of surprise and extreme planning, of course special forces are much better physically and mentally than your average soldi-

Nevermind said it.

>when it comes to hand to hand combat, I bet you that even average footsoldier of many ancient armies would be a great deal more capable in those kinds of situations.

Yeah guess you are right when it comes to hand to hand combat. Just imagining a well drilled roman foot solider with spear/sword and shield going up against her with her bayonet.

What can she really do to attack him without getting knocked around then stabbed? Oh yeah just shoot them.

>JSDF
But the JSDF are the strongest and best trained soldiers in the world user.

>Oh yeah just shoot them.
Even then one of them would lob a spear at her before she could get them all.

Do not underestimate the punch of a 40 kilogram woman.

If it was an Isreali woman, it might be reasonable, but it's the fucking JDSF who has seen no combat ever.

>a character in a fantasy anime did something unrealistic
Holy shit, I can't believe it.

>implying top gun is not the biggest piece of propaganda
>implying Hollywood doesn't create propaganda films based on comic books and sell it to world market
I see no problem on Japan using propaganda in their children's cartoons

>a well drilled roman foot solider
There are two types of elite guards - best of the best who train all day every day and lazy fat fucks abusing their position. Guess who was she up against?

Comparing a warrior who has trained for a specific type of fighting and has much more experience as well as superior weaponry and armor for such a specific situation, vs a soldier whose armor and weaponry are not suited at all for that type of fighting and whose training in melee combat is only secondary compared to other more important fields.

The only situation where the soldier would have an advantage was if it was some peasant with his fork, which they clearly were not.

It's pretty dumb no matter how you look at it.

I would imagine having several of your comrades get hit right in front of you in such a short span of time would put a shockwave through the ranks pretty fast.

She's ruining this fucking show
>verbally attack your co
>physically attack your co
>pull a gun on your co
>no repercussions
How does the Japanese army even operate? I'm honestly surprised they are winning.

>I would imagine having several of your comrades get hit right in front of you in such a short span of time would put a shockwave through the ranks pretty fast.
No retard, it would make you shit yourself and lob your spear and the cunt killing your pals.

She was better in the manga

How would you to react in such a manner when in shock? When that happens primal instincts kick in and what does it say? Get the fuck away. Either that or piss your pants and cry like a fucking baby.

No, if you are holding a spear you spear the fucker. Are you retarded?

Even the lazy fucks would have so much more experience than a modern soldier in melee combat that it would almost be laughable.

Not everyone is a coward. I would like to think that at least one of the 30-40 soldiers in the room would have the natural instinct to neutralise the danger.

Japan unironically believes that they will win any military conflict on the sole basis that they are Japanese and their opponents are not.
They believe they would've won WWII if America had not dropped the bombs.

Wasn't this just after an earthquake? A thing those hired thugs never experienced?

Yes, doubt they would be thinking much about the earthquake during the heat of battle though.

If it were all fantasy or gamelike like pretty much all Isekai then it wouldn't be a problem but while the other side is rife with fantasy tropes like elves, beast people, dragons and shit, this side still carries themselves while grounded in reality and are represented to the viewer as such.
A small girl taking out a bunch of soldiers is something to be expected from fantasy and there's Rori for that, however, a small human woman from our world doing something like that stretches the suspension of disbelief beyond the limit.
>Comparing today's coddled soldier to a Roman soldier.
Do you even know how Romans, a piss poor bunch of farmers, managed to succeed to the point they did?
Discipline, pure unadulterated discipline; Spear, shield, and sword, never break rank, never break formation even when in front of you there's an army of barbarians charging at you screaming bloody murder.
They would act, even though their comrades fall in a blink of the eye, they would act until the last.

You have to consider that this is a world with real gods though. As far as you're aware the ground shaking could be heralding the end of the world.

Don't the guards live in a magical world with giant dragons and shit?
why would a gun be such a mind blowing experience for them? Surely they've dealt with deadlier things

>animefag complaining about shit.

I still don't get all the JSDF wanking in Gate. They aren't even a legitimate military, they can't do anything else besides defending Japan or disaster aid. It was fun though.

Don't think too hard about it. GATE is a self-masturbatory fantasy by some ex-military. There is no logic or consistency here other than how the author can suck JSDF cock some more. Just switch your brain off and enjoy the explosions or something

Nips being 100% in charge of something as major as the gate and telling the US to fuck off should have been an obvious red flag, in case you missed it.

>I still don't get all the JSDF wanking in Gate
The author was a soldier IIRC, and is very VERY patriotic, supposedly the WN was even worse with the wankery.

>Series takes place in pseudo future Japan
>The history summary always shows them winning WW2

I'm starting to think they believe they did win

Except in this case, she's a midget woman that, despite any claims otherwise, would be vastly weaker and slower than a male warrior of equal training.

Additionally, despite any claims otherwise, no army in the world is extensively trained in hand-to-hand combat or bayonet fighting anymore. Sure, they cover it, but it isn't something that any soldier trains day and night for since they'd rather be devoting their time training to use their gun for shooty purposes.

Thirdly, the soldiers she killed were trained imperial guard, taught to use the sword and shield and spear since childhood. Against such enemies, no bayonet tactics would enable you to win 1 against many, since the bayonet is by definition an inferior weapon compared to the spear, which is what it attempts to emulate. A heavy gun is nowhere near as balanced as a light shaft with a stabby bit on the end.

Also, Kubayashi (was that the midget's name?) is a fucking hack. She needs to be demoted and taught a lesson by raking sand for a month for failing to police and maintain her firearm, and resorting to CQB when she has a perfectly functional rifle.

You are clearly the retarded one here, people don't think rationally when they’re afraid. Premodern soldiers weren't superkillers, they were just as afraid as modern soldiers when shit hit the fan. They probably only have a very vague concept of gunpowder and its effects, and it would therefore seem more like magic to them, granted I have not watched that far into the series so I might be wrong on that part.

It's funny how people always assume that doing this kind of stuff is so easy, "I'll just toss a spear at him", always ignoring how mentally devastating such an event would be.

Fine, some dude who doesn't realize what's happening in the corner might do it, but if you're in the line of fire I would bet you that anyone would shit their pants no matter how experienced and brave.

>Do you even know how Romans, a piss poor bunch of farmers, managed to succeed to the point they did?
>Discipline, pure unadulterated discipline; Spear, shield, and sword, never break rank, never break formation even when in front of you there's an army of barbarians charging at you screaming bloody murder.
>They would act, even though their comrades fall in a blink of the eye, they would act until the last.

Again they were exceptionally brave when things were going their way, but when shit hits the fan and discipline breaks, people run. You should know that routs where common in premodern warfare, which in turn would usually result in a slaughter of the retreating army.
An example of this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Carrhae

if you want a good laugh, you should look up how WWII is taught in Japan

>I would bet you that anyone would shit their pants no matter how experienced and brave.
stop projecting

I'm pretty sure every country is extremely biased in their history books

>We won WWII
>Rape of Nanking never happened
>We're Aryan

Yes, if you barely know what's happening and you know you could die every second because of some magic powder you had no idea of how worked, yes then you would fucking shit your pants.

Unless they utterly destroy you, like Germany.

You may well shit your pants, but your still going to stab the fucker infront of you.

Say that to the German

blame the East Germans for being extremely self-loathing

Germans still do the "muh dresden."

You might make a quick halfassed thrust, but throwing is much harder and requires much more movement, a pretty complicated action for someone who is in panic.

You mean Russian babushka

Not this shit again.

They lived under soviet occupation for half a century, just long enough to brainwash two generation about all the death camp on their side of the wall.

I'm not even German but even I know Dresden was a war crime. The fact that it was done by the "good" guy doesn't make it better.

they way Japan teaches WWII isn't even bias.
Its complete negation of the facts and subversion of the truth.

More people were killed in Dresden than both Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined

It's anime you autistic newfag.

start shit get hit

The author renders all the dangers in that world harmless somehow. Magicians are just bunch of arrogance nerds who give no care to the world, dragons only attack rural village instead of castles and so on...

>information directly from my arsehole

Nanking

>Its complete negation of the facts and subversion of the truth.

Could you elaborate and cite some sources?

>the invasion of manchuria was cool and good
>the chinese killed themselves, no japanese soldier would ever rape
>the war was justified

>Japanese woman winning against multiple NOTromans in close quarters
>Woman winning against multiple NOTromans in close quarters
>Women winning
>post WWII Japanese winning
I forgot all about Yanai Clancy: Haiyai Soldier. Thanks for reminding me to shitpost it.

It's not about bias, the way they teach history is a compete denial of reality, you can even say their history books are fantasy novels about some alternative reality. They, the chinks and the gooks.

>Dresden was a war crime
Yeah. Not as bad as it would be if was done today. Back in the day strategic bombing was yet to be proven a fantasy as a war winning strategy. Bomber Harris most likely believed himself that the war could be won by breaking the civilian's will to fight on. As it turns out not a single war has been won by strategic bombing (without nukes!). When considered in the context of it's age Dresden was pretty basic shit. Just an improved version of the german bombing of London.

Bayonet are the worst shit that exist in the world. I'd rather have a fucking bat than a bayonet.
>highly trained
Let's say it's true. She is a highly trained WOMAN who destroy 5 knights with a bad weapon. inb4 superior nippon warknife folded over 1000 times
>imperial guard
my bad. Glorified shining armour noblesons who can't wield a sword correctly. A 4 year old with a stick can beat them.

>the chinese killed themselves

>They believe they would've won WWII if America had not dropped the bombs

Does this mean that they believe the bombs were Japanese?

What Japan did wasn't that bad, quite similar to Soviets, Italians, and "Allies in Vichy France". Chinese and Koreans hate Japan because Japan is currently fully unprosecutable and it reminds them every day that they're inferior to both Japan and Papa USA.

Koreans really hate it since they're technicaly "allies" but ever since Korean War whenever they cry US and NATO tells them to stfu and behave.

>oakley gloves
Enjoy tearing up your gloves by just gently grazing a wall faggot

t.evil teuton

>More people were killed in Dresden than both Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined
As was in the great fire bombing of Tokyo. What's your point? Conventional bombings don't have the political power of using nukes against a live target. Obviously the nukes get greater attention from history writers.

>wearing Rip and Tears
Like said, enjoy those pealed, shitty hand socks after 1 month.

>My enemy commit warcrime so it's fine if I do it too
By that logic nobody can blame germany for the concentration camp since the US did the same with the japanese.

Yeah, but we won so it's okay. Win the next war, then maybe you can blame other people for war crimes instead, pussy.

Lmao you ever seen IDF sluts fight? They're pathetic and always known to underperform and rely on the men, also blowing their bosses to skip PT.

Women don't belong in ANY army.

You're not presenting anything yourself, dipshit. When people are really afraid they don't think rationally, and seemingly simple things now seem complex.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic
>wikipedia
I know, but I don't care right now.

Gate is nothing but shitty JSDF propaganda for butthurt nips who need to tell themselves that JSDF can hold off various special forces.

Talk shit get hit

So since ISIS beheads its enemies, we should behead them in return, maybe take out their family too, like Trump offered?

We let our prisoners play baseball so it's fine

Fuck off Sup Forums.

>Compared to ancient and medieval warriors modern soldiers are horribly disadvantaged when it comes to hand to hand combat, I bet you that even average footsoldier of many ancient armies would be a great deal more capable in those kinds of situations.
Nice meme

>all these assumptions from a fucking cartoon
Holy autism.

Did they ever fix that issue with them or are they still shit

>Super Satan quads
nice

>defending propaganda just because it has a pretty girl in it

Holy autism

I disagree. Women don't belong to the frontline. They are bound to cause irrational choices in male comrades in case they put themselves in danger and are liable to becoming brutally raped by the enemy. They also lack physical characteristics that make a top notch frontliner. Female soldiers are fine in signal-, medical and maybe artillery forces where they are unlikely to see frontline combat.

And it's why nobody take you seriously anymore. You claim to be the good guy while bombing paki because their government is too weak to stop you. You're a bully that cry victim when people don't play by your rule.

>So since ISIS beheads its enemies, we should behead them in return
I don't see why not

>maybe take out their family too, like Trump offered?
Liberal detected

ITT

>the invasion of afghanistan was cool and good
>the wmds just vanished, no american politician would ever lie
>the war was justified

Every nation claims to be the good guy, senpai. Who goes into a war saying "Yeah, we're clearly in the wrong here but please support the war!"? All that matters is if you win or not, then you can rewrite whatever you want to make you look like the victim.

Ok, imagine you're a soldier, and your wife is a medic back at the camp, you're under heavy fire and you have to make the choice between being filled with led and retreating, leaving your camp and wife to be raped and murdered. Which would you make? If women go to war, who are men fighting for? the fucking concrete?

Geez, someone who is dedicated to one form of warfare and has a great deal more experience in said warfare vs a soldier who only places secondary importance on the same type of fighting and is probably never expected to fight in such a manner. I'm ignoring equipment here, which would make the fight even more ridiculously unfair.

Modern soldiers are well trained, but the type of warfare they are expected to fight is much different.

Well, how much thinking did I expect from someone who said:
>Nice meme

>Men are literally incapable of rational thought when a woman is around

Well shit it's a good thing you can't see their bare shoulders, god knows what kind of tragedy that would cause.

Kek

My buddy ordered a pair in 2015 and they tore after a few weeks of moderate use, so probably still shit. He scraped them on the turret a bunch. I stuck with summer flyers after my first pair shit the bed a few years back.

Aren't people usually fighting for their ideals and to defend their way of life. Like stopping dictators and all that.

Ok ok, despite this anime/manga's obvious.... sidings and circlejerkness, is this series still enjoyable even with the propaganda atmosphere?

b-but evil America dropped atom bomb on us

No.

Yeah. Ignore the blatant gook pandering and read it for the weapon systems and the non human girls.