imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>Random by Padre Oct 20
imgur.com/a/g0dRp
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 20
>SAA captured the key hilltop of Tel Deker to the northeast of Al-Qaryatayn currently enduring ISIS counter-attack spearheaded by car bombs
>Reports saying SAA have reached the Al-Omar Oil Field complex in eastern DeZ
>Russian choppers visit both Turkish?Kurdish forces in N. Sy today making series of stops in Aleppo province
>UN; Campaign to capture Raqqa resulted in some 80 percent of the city now becoming “uninhabitable.”
>Rebel forces in Daraa have managed to foil a major counter-offensive that was launched against them by the IS-linked Saifullah al-Maslul Army
>Iraqi pro-government forces commence operation to destroy IS caliphate in Iraq
>Iraqi troops launch attack on the Peshmerga positions near the city of Altun Kubri scoring an advance after cutting the road from the provincial capital
>General Issam laid to rest today in Sweida
>Ru MoD; US State Dept has admitted that Al Nusra Front 'not only has, but uses chemical weapons against civilians'

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hxhassan/status/921494652666163200
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201710201058387889-general-zahreddine-syrian-defender-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc
southfront.org/brazil-plans-invest-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=MRKPz7Z0Ai8
southfront.org/israeli-prime-minister-jordan-valley-will-always-remain-part-israel/
southfront.org/hayat-tahrir-al-sham-cuts-homs-salamiyah-highway-in-major-violation-of-de-escalation-agreement/
twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/921500481490386944
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for poland.

fuck israel

Kek

@ArabBaathist

I-issam has died?

Very nice, well done, finally.

I thought this was /sg/

OP: 51:04
Jew: 51:25

you're one of a kind autistic, aren't you? well, congratulations you made it this time.

Saddam was messed up and unstable at times. He did a lot of good, but plenty of shitty stuff too. I dont like the religious direction he took in the end, and his Iranian and Kuwaiti invasion were tactical mistakes orchestrated by the US and Israel.
Was he better than the current govt? Definitely.

He was a Mossad plant

thanks bros always knew I could count on you.

The other Arabs also accused Qaddafi of this

I dont think Saddam was Mossad.

>Gen. Issam Zahreddin’s successor, Gen. Wael Zayzafoun, is killed in Deir Ezzor — two days after his predecessor died in an ISIS landmine in Hawijat Saqr.

mobile.twitter.com/hxhassan/status/921494652666163200

Don't get me wrong, if we ever met in a pub in Tel Aviv I'd probably beat the shit out of you and order you a beer and a nice lady later.

hahaha you are an obsessive bunch. you repea a lot. good for school.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201710201058387889-general-zahreddine-syrian-defender-story/

I wish our nation had better shoopping and OC meme creation skills.

does haram drinks taste good ?

no. you just get realy happy.

I don't like tel aviv it's full of homos and chad's. but I appreciate the gesture.

>Hassan Hassan

Come to Beirut, no homos and chill people.

Some are good, some aren't

UMA?

Whatever, can be this shithole of Beer Sheva (notice the beer part?)
Altho I like homos and am a chad

Post your favorite bangin' nasheeds

I'll start

youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc

literally disgrace. from General Issam's death announcement and new generals arrival, it's 2 days worth of time. did he die as soon as he stepped out of the army helicopter? what a fucking scandal.

Yes
You really never had a beer?

What is going on in this picture?
Is this a nod to the guy whose battle standard was a pair of trousers?

There are no chads in the Zionist regime, just fags that lost every war since 2000.

Lelgian beer is fucking great

>pic somewhat related

> At some moment, the connection with the frontline broke. Issam got angry, took his weapons and two fighters and went to the frontline to lead the advance on the ground.
Damn, man.

Clearly they have some insider intel.

>translated by MEMRI TV

these jews I swear they are playing 4D mahjong

Kurds wear baggy pants for some reason

I thought priests are not allowed to drink padre. should I report you to Jesus.

never tbqh and i don't want to go to jahnnam

Those turkish memes are funny

haram drink tastes amazing famalam. you are missing a lot.

it doesnt taste good. It is just peer pressure when you are young and then you get stockholm'd into liking it.

These songs were made for arabs, turks are chads too so they think its cool. When euros hear these songs they start thinking of the holocaust and feel guilty, thats why MEMRI translates this.

Well over 30% of priests and even more monks are alcoholics

lies. beer literally tastes nice. its even better if you drink with friends and have chat in the meanwhile.

i am pretty sure allah will forgive as long as you are a good person desu

god has forsaken us and middle east. so let us forsake our gloom with some hop brew.

He has to perform the holy communion
A lot

how to drive a car by jim lahey . jpg

>lies. beer literally tastes nice. its even better if you drink with friends and have chat in the meanwhile.
Exactly you have been stockholm'd into liking it. I like it too now. Sitting in your garden with friends on a hot afternoon is good shit. But I sure as hell didn't like my first beer.

drinking wine under scorching sun and performing military tasks... I hope he's getting well hydrated because it's perma hangover.

>I met the general on the day the blockade of Deir ez-Zor was lifted. The tall and easily recognizable general with his magnificent beard and mustache, in his military outfit, was waiting with his soldiers for the elite Syrian unit, the Tigers, on the southwestern edge of the city, where the breakthrough took place.

He may have had that cup of tea with Suheil after all.

wtf i wasnt here for a few days and Issam is dead. What happened?

>Brazil plans to invest in Syria
southfront.org/brazil-plans-invest-syria/

Vampire Emperor Temer did nothing wrong

If you're strong man the next day you're like new-born

>somewhat

IED.

>Saddam was messed up and unstable at times
checks flag.

>Exactly you have been stockholm'd into liking it.
nonesense, i liked my first beer. i also like variety of other alcohols, vodka, whisky, rakı etc.

well that was quite comfy. and yet it had everything. blood, beer, ladies and comfy vibes.
like chicflick.

>>Gen. Issam Zahreddin’s successor, Gen. Wael Zayzafoun, is killed in Deir Ezzor — two days after his predecessor died in an ISIS landmine in Hawijat Saqr.
>mobile.twitter.com/hxhassan/status/921494652666163200

Shit

F

Thread Teme
youtube.com/watch?v=MRKPz7Z0Ai8

Bongroach isn't a Kuwaiti tho
Some Kuwaiti newfags told him hi once and he posted him a picture of saddam

oh damn. I thought this happens only to american grunts. well, he will watch the skies now

Why the fuck everybody hates Kurdish people now?

I just hope SAA won't take a single prisoner untill the war is over.

Also, did Bashar gave any statement?
>now
Roach plz...

Can someone give me a rundown of why Isreal is in Syria?

vae victis

k*rde ü yok amk

No 'U' for k*rds

never having had a beer sounds like jahnam....

make heaven on earth...

I dont really think he gives such statements in english aimed at foreigners. and for arabic sources, I cant be of use.

Also, just googled "issam zahreddine dead" and I can see the vultures have already gathered. The amount of glee and righteous smugness is just overwhelming

The death of one man is tragedy.
The death of ten million men is a statistic.
The death of Issam is a pain felt by all who feel.

F

sententia divisa

we will too based on visits by our govt a year or so ago. brics. you should be careful tho, usa is sending jihadi's your way.

So Abu Larpraer it also done? Confirmed?

I haven't seen anything aside from a pic posted on twitter by some kurd account

I haven't seen any confirmation yet.

Fuck off, he is an actual soldier and a commander, not a fuckin larper.

Dont you believe in a scale or something? Supporting Nasrallah should balance things out.

seriously though believe on Jesus.

I don’t go on /sg/ for two days and the Druze Beast is dead!!!???

Not really, only the "female" drinks tastes ok. For example like some cocktails tastes good.

Its like smoking a cigarette, first it totally tastes awfull but then its get easier.
You drink for the effect not the taste

Im afraid so

because 6 million gorillions. Golan heights was already a disputed region since 1967. when the civil war erupted and Syrian Army had to retreat to secure territories, Israel went full apeshit on Golan Heights.

>The Jordan Valley will always remain a part of Israel. We will continue to settle it, invest in infrastructure and tourism,” he said during a speech at a ceremony marking 50 years of Israeli settlement there.

southfront.org/israeli-prime-minister-jordan-valley-will-always-remain-part-israel/

Golan Heights is occupied, not disputed.

>we will too based on visits by our govt a year or so ago. brics. you should be careful tho, usa is sending jihadi's your way.

We Know.

None of us, taking out the NeoCons, really trusts the Great Satan.

USA has betrayed us and sabotaged MANY times. And well, many political sectors of our society harbor hatred for them.

Our Empire Supported the confederates and look how it ended.

Getúlio Vargas countered the Great Satan and almost finished with dozens of civil wars and in the end, ended (((suicide)))

Burguers supported the Military Regime of 64, which idiotized the people and made universities communist centers.

They banned us from having nuclear bombs, which our army did and sabotaged in connection with our space program, as well as manipulating the world market against our economy.

Death to america! Death to the Great Satan! Death to the Deep State! Death to Apofis!

It's Israeli territory tbqh

>lelgium
lol what?

It's just a banter faget, kys.

Don't tell the goyim

And youre Soviet territory.

The rebels violated a cease-fire.....again.
southfront.org/hayat-tahrir-al-sham-cuts-homs-salamiyah-highway-in-major-violation-of-de-escalation-agreement/

He goes a bit over the top with the axe and katana, but I agree, he's a true fighter.
Hopefully it's just k*rd propaganda.

poor jenan moussa
>I hate reading comments on my stories on FB. Basically Arabs curse Kurds; Kurds curse Arabs. When not cursing each other they curse me

twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/921500481490386944

these savage roaches

True, a lot of what he does is for show, but he does the fighting himself. I hope he's safe.

oh shit youve never tasted it ? also never pork ? shiiiiiiiiiiet i mean if they banned pussy too youd be better off dead.

Serves her right for defending the kurds.

>pic
who put a bikini on this man?
thicc latinas my ass

No. But you can get addicted and then it will taste good. Kinda like with smoking. Nobody likes it at the start and it's actually difficult to do, but then people get addicted and it feels good because it stops the need. With alcohol it's very similar, they do all sorts of things so that the alcohol is not tasted Most often some sweet beverage is added.

Drinking alcohol is fucked up from the psychiatric point of view, since it only does you harm Besides, it fucks up your day or even two days when you get drunk. But we will likely require a few decades to talk normally along these lines.

Got a few rare Issam collections.
You boys want?

Please share them.
Also rare Hasan Nasrallah for you.