We have to find dirt on this bitch

>Starts rumor that Trump disrespected widow of fallen soldier with no evidence or credibility
>Media goes into a frenzy about it, further politicizing the serviceman's death
>Gen. Kelly gives calm, level-headed, and professional speech about the situation, explains how fallen soldiers are brought back home, how the families are informed, and how previous administrations contacted the families. Reflects on the process as someone who has gone through it himself, with his son.
>Bitch responds by saying that Kelly is "trying to keep his job. He will say anything."
>Today refers to herself as a "rockstar" for what she has done.

I'm not a super-hardcore right-winger, I've voted for politicians from both parties (and Libertarian once), but for me this is the final line in the sand. She's crossed it. We must ruin her career to the best of our ability.

Here are her donors: opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/contributors?cid=N00030650&cycle=2018

Her district is one of the most Democratic in the state, so electing a Republican is out of the question, but that's not the point. SHE has to go. Her replacement doesn't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

commonsenseevaluation.com/2017/10/20/frederica-wilson-paid-imran-awan-138235
archive.is/rD9lx
secure-hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/0/c/3/0c325875644bca23/Cbs_2017-10-20_DISTRUST.mp3?c_id=17375356&expiration=1508545015&hwt=5bf5d158ed73e045cbf4901e1d1acce1
youtube.com/watch?v=mmg1aY6_AJI
thelocal.fr/20170226/france-sends-backup-to-niger-after-16-troops-killed/amp
independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/hoop-earrings-cultural-appropriation-latina-ethnicity-race-white-women-fashion-a8004381.html?amp
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/food/wp/2017/05/26/should-white-chefs-sell-burritos-a-portland-restaurants-revealing-controversy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That Dumb bitch is worse than Nancy pelosi and Maxine in the brain Waters.

Her family will have incest, rape, murder, drugs, assault, theft.

She paid Imran Awan over $130,000.00...

sounds kinda dirty to me

She's supposedly linked to Awan.

commonsenseevaluation.com/2017/10/20/frederica-wilson-paid-imran-awan-138235

archive.is/rD9lx

yeah what he said

>bitch
Dont you mean chimpanzee?

She was one of the Democrats who paid Awan to hide her computer documents and emails on a secret server which was then transmitted to spies in Pakistan and who knows where else. She KNEW this was all illegal yet signed off on his cheques. There's that.

She wears a costume to work everyday.

There's of course the standard left-wing spit on veterans voting record.

Nice quads. Came here to post this pic, it destroys any credibility she may have had as it clearly demonstrates she doesn't give a shit about vets except for starting school tier rumors.

Of course it'll be ignored by leftists because they just don't care. They operate in a separate reality entirely.

who's bitch this is?

So basically some nigger lied to the media about Trump disrespecting the soldier?

Digits confirm, this is juicy stuff

What is the Deal with her different Cowboy Hats? All her pictures she is wearing one with a different color

Does anyone know why she was in the car and what the real story is of family?
The way that MSM slaves see it, she was included in a conference call and Trump decided to ignore this, basically call the soldier a nigger, and then she saved the day by admitting this.

So close

We have to stop being fuck faces paying any attention to this cunt! They want you to spend time on this. FUCK!!!!

Try to find low hanging fruit like her meeting with blacklivesmatter or antifa. Or, some psycho baptist preacher.

May be worth digging through podesta emails for her name or district.

we can fight on several fronts faggot.

This is a nigger, so there is graft and incompetence in her life somewhere. Look at its nogs getting favors or government money.

was listening to news radio today and heard this little commentary on how it's still all drumpf's fault
secure-hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/0/c/3/0c325875644bca23/Cbs_2017-10-20_DISTRUST.mp3?c_id=17375356&expiration=1508545015&hwt=5bf5d158ed73e045cbf4901e1d1acce1
mp3
20 second commercial in beginning
so solly

>stop being fuck faces paying any attention to this cunt! They want you to spend time on this.

Even better, use it to rope in the DNC rigging scandal, awan, pedogate, etc. This has CNN off russia bullshit, weinstein, and gun control, BUT it now has the left in the spotlight. She's politically close to Debbie Wasserman Schultz for fucks sake.

You want to parlay this into DNC corruption, another round of anti-CNN sentiment by the general public, or to fracture the left all over with white-vs-non-white.

>dirt

You mean like that time that she screamed lies all over national television and then got BTFO from all sides?

Culture is not a costume!

HUNTED DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=mmg1aY6_AJI

>black
>wears cowboy hat
>pisses off whitey.

Female Django?

>Trump is a narcissist
>People respond to charisma, unfortunately
>Anyways, calls families of dead soldiers because at the end of the day there is a modicum of presidentially that he can occasionally partially respect
>Fucks it up, like he fucks up everything
>He has zero empathy, because he is not intelligent in the slightest
>Family records it, unbeknownst (Trump supporters, this means that he did not know it) to him
>Say one thing
>Let him deny it
>The trap is sprung perfectly, because he walked right into it
>They go on the record to show what a fraud the former reality tv star is
>John Kelly politicizes his son's death
>Everything goes to shit

Trump got so badly outplayed on this one, it is not even funny.

many OG cowboys were black. sit down ignoramus

A significant number of African American former slaves were cowboys.

Looks like she understands the story.

She’s a retarded nigger.

But muh dreads

Yes but how many black women weee cow girls?

i wish you would. cant stand the nignogs around here. overtown is disappearing so thats good. the less the better.

Would it matter?

OG greeks had dreads. nigs cant handle the truth.

She's based af.

>with no evidence o

other than the word of the widow and her mother.

don't be ridiculous.

>pretending to be so concerned about politicizing someone's death

Stop trying to take the moral high road

Those fucking hats she wears are ridiculous.

>Trump puts travel ban on Chad because he does not understand international politics
>Chad withdraws from Nigeria, where Boko Haram are present due to being treated that way
>Lo and fucking behold, we see an uptick in terrorist activities in Nigeria
>That directly results in Americans dying

Literally all of this is Trump's fault. I am keeping this thread bumped because it is amusing to me to watch your idiocy.

>I'm not a super-hardcore right-winger

you're incredibly biased post that ignores all the facts says otherwise.

* the widow said what she said
* the widow's mother said what she said
* General Kelly said what she said

how much more evidence do you need?

Another example of "if trump does it, it's ok"
Snowflakes and hypocrites. Go cry fee fees elsewhere

oh please
did you try to shill in 2 different breads and miss-posted here with that anti-nig post?

>she doesn't vote for a bunch of shitty bills that hurt more than they help
>oh my, she does not like veterans

Child, please. You know the Patriot Act was not really patriotic, right?

nice hat, can someone give this nice lady a desk in the corner.

>we have to find dirt
She's a nigger user. It's literally right in front of your face.

/thread

>I've voted for politicians from both parties (and Libertarian once)
so your a treasonous leftist? fuck you, shill

It reminded me of this.

>defending a literal nigger ape
Traitors before haters

Holy fuck this thread is 90% shills, just check their individual comments.
Just SAGE
>inb4 i already posted 2x

i thought it was in niger and not nigergeria

I already posted 2 times

Someone needs to tell her the human wears the hat, not the chimp.

Yes.

But the widow confirmed Trump had been a jerk

Post with your real flag you LARP

>tfw you realize that DWS's Ramen hair is not a meme

Someone should knock her hat off her head, and get it on video

underrated

For real? Im going to sleep and i will enjoy nigger/shill-lessness of my country and the silence bears in the night

Niger is different than Nigeria dumbass

is her side hustle being a rodeo clown?

Not really

Oh, you're right. I misspoke, or as I like to call it, "Trumping"

And another widow released her tape of Trump calling and it was perfectly respectful.

that is perhaps the most cogent post I've ever seen on Sup Forums. perhaps the entire internet.

So a nog backing another nog against whitey.....

Anyways. I hate the news coverage. They call him a green beret when literally his photo is with a red beret on.

Dude was a support guy. Also 12 French military were killed earlier this year in Niger. Shit has been hot there for a while.

What makes her think she can appropriate my culture?

It's hilarious how all Democrat Nogs are dumb as dog-shit.

New Slaves if I ever saw'em.

No she hasn't she has yet to make a single comment at all.

Meanwhile other widows have called saying Trump was respectful and somber when he called them.

Sorry 16 killed.

thelocal.fr/20170226/france-sends-backup-to-niger-after-16-troops-killed/amp

Detroit is slowly coming back, you can thank the white guy, Duggan. Detroit's DINO mayor

Underrated

Ew, put the hat back on!

I heard a recorded phone call to some vets widow from Trump, maybe it was this one idk for sure.
>he gave her an open invitation to the WH
>called her husband a hero
>praised her as an awesome parent
>she said her husband was proud of Trump
>no "he knew blah blah" comment
>hr said it was an honor to speak to her
>she returned the sentiment.

Idk Trump seems like a legit good guy

You can be black with Chinese tats and call out an Asian for dreads. A la Chinese chink Lin but it's ok because we wuz kangz

>ruin her career
Good luck with that, motherfucker.

I'm not sure how it's insulting to tell someone hey your significant other died in the military doing military things. He knew that was a possibility.

He wasn't a window cleaner at the sears tower saying that shit.

Thank you, OP, for your honest self-assessment and then doing something positive like posting this awesome thread.

bump

What he said is that he knew what the consequences could be and he did it anyways. That's called bravery. Bravery is a white cis male value that cretens in the media and Democrats (except maybe Webb) do not understand.

I'm actually from Detroit, I remember this shit.

>co-opting white, Western culture and costume while kicking and screaming racism

Wew lads

Sounds like she's warming up the jets on the Awan excuse machine

Reminder hoop earrings are muh kulture.....

independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/hoop-earrings-cultural-appropriation-latina-ethnicity-race-white-women-fashion-a8004381.html?amp

>I'm not a super-hardcore right-winger,
No you are worse

I can't believe what was suppose to be a simple condolences call to a fallen soldier turned into into such a clown show, it's like Trump can't touch anything without screwing it up and turning it about himself.

There are several gold star families coming out on how Trump disrespected them but the Trump cucks will never believe their lying eyes.

And my condolences to General Kelly who's turn has come up to shovel shit for Trump.

get this bitch comped

Fuck Dugan, he's about to ruin the city with a new rain water runoff tax on top of the already existing one. Businesses are getting hit with $750+ tax per acre on top of every single other tax. I know a small business owner who just received a bill for $80,000+ a year in this new tax. After the other taxes were paid, the utilities were paid, and the employees were paid he would only take home about $70,000 a year with $0 profit. How is he supposed to pay this new bill????!!!

Duggan can get fucked as well as the cunt from Ann Arbor water department who came to Detroit's water department and proposed the idea.

Businesses are gonna start dropping like fleas.

Another reminder.

Can't be white and own a taco truck....

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/food/wp/2017/05/26/should-white-chefs-sell-burritos-a-portland-restaurants-revealing-controversy/

So why are there Hispanics cooking Italian and Chinese food?

She is black. It's bad enough, right?

Then they move to Austin or Nashville and repeat this cycle.

Don’t know how legit this is.. saw it on twitter and nobody can verify if it’s real

sAUCE

>chimpanzee
Don't you mean nigger?

>we have to find dirt on someone who disagreed with the president
Really?
And she didnt make it up. Kelly has come forward and admitted he coached Trump on what to say, but as usual Trump garbled it.

kill yourself, you retarded faggot

Why is she even in Congress if she's not going to do anything?

She uses the hats to keep her moldy wigs on her head