Racially Inferior People Have To Invent A Past

Jews claim they are God's Chosen.
Nigger pretend the wuz kangs.

Both are fictions designed to allow them to legitimize abusing other races with impunity or repercussion. They are peddling fictions to force us to allow them to get away with shit out of guilt or being labeled racist. Fictions designed to elevate them to allow and legitimize whatever primitive tribal behaviors they practice and go unchallenged.

It is actually humiliating to watch nigs clench onto others history in desperation. A group so disfunctional that it has almost no record of leaving a primitive state on its own accord.

I had some Kangz call me a cave beast

Kek

Wez gots majjjik in r blood crakka. Watchu gone doo when we fuck u up which yo depigmitized azz. BAKA lls

Then how do you explain northern Europeans larping as everything from Persians to Romans?

>northern Europeans larping as everything from Persians to Romans?

Learning from other cultures based on trade.

Sub Saharan Africans never had any meaningful trade routes, and NEVER learned or retained anything from other cultures. They can only exist inside a civilized society as long as that society supports them. Once free to exist on their own, they fall back to tribalism and primitiveness.

You didn't address my question.

>Jews claim they are God's Chosen.
Jesus literally proved them wrong.

>You didn't address my question.

As an actual question, then.

You claimed only racially inferior people wewuzz. Northern Europeans obviously aren't racially inferior yet they wewuzz just as much as blacks. How do you explain this?

>kingdom of Kush

Look it up.

Blacks were kangs and shit, just not in Egypt.

>there were actually some black pharoahs in Egypt

>posting this on a board full of people who think they're special because they're white.

preach op

>You claimed only racially inferior people wewuzz. Northern Europeans obviously aren't racially inferior yet they wewuzz just as much as blacks. How do you explain this?

Cite specific examples.

:^)

You forgot snowniggers, they where the original Kangz

I am part spic and I am more special than the average white person I meet, most people are retarded shitheads with a few outliers.

*except for

OK champ

>not knowing the Nile trade route

OP is correct about racialy inferior people wewuzzing. Snowniggers are the most inferior and the biggest wewuzzers, checks out.

It's a well known facts that jews are turks mixed with slavs , turkey even had a village named azhkenaz , ataturk changed it's name to sound more turkish.

>>not knowing the Nile trade route
Sub-Saharan Africans.

Don't equate modern racial demographics with those of 2000 years ago.

Agreed. Nords are the worst, and now they are wreaking Europe by letting in Africans and demanding gibs from the Mediterranean countries.

I hope you can put your edginess aside for a moment and realize what you did to this people. You made them so desperate for some sense of pride that they are scraping it from other civilizations.
I hope you can at least have some empathy and solidarity.

>Jews
>inferior

Pick one.

Good to see Sup Forums still hasn't swallowed the red pill that is Jews being the real master-race. Oh well, time will tell.

>Australia

You're special alright.