Does anyone have any evidence this guy works for the CIA/crypto-Jews?

Does anyone have any evidence this guy works for the CIA/crypto-Jews?
Any compelling arguments?
I had basically ignored him as an e-celeb up until this point, but (((they))) are shilling against him big time in the news right now..
>this nation is so divided he could be feasibly become president within the next 2 elections

Daily reminder that leftypol and Antifa know the importance of e-celebs more so than actual right wingers. They have entire discords dedicated to shutting down small, medium, and large right wing YouTube channels; who have, mind you: converted millions of people to the redpill.

>but I don't agree with them fully!!!
>but they're Jewish for all these dumbass reasons!!!!!
>s/he isn't very attractive!!!

All the arguments of a /leftyshit.

Spencer isn't redpilled at all. Spencer supports Israel. You can't claim anyone is redpilled if they support Israel.

>OP is so deluded he thinks spencer is going to be president

hi mike enoch

>he thinks this

I'm assuming that you did not watch his most recent speech yesterday where he mocked the Jew for saying that whites shouldn't have an enthostate but Jews should?

b-but what about trump

He isn't

yeah, this stuff worries me alot. But still he does way more good than bad.

If he doesn't he's a fucking moron and ultimately has the same effect

>be nephew of someone the CIA once gave money to
>get fucked by autistic tinfoils

because everyone in a family (not even family, moreso extended family) always agrees on things

I'm pretty far left and I'm just stopping by to say how hilarious it is that after the better part of a decade of accusing every single person who voiced a dissenting opinion here of being a shill, Sup Forumss immune system has finally gone completely haywire and is attacking the very few people willing to stand up for its values in public just because SHOCKING NEWS those ideas are not popular.

Hey

he seems like a pretty good goy. certainly beats the hell out of Ben "its okay whites are becoming a minority" Shapiro.
i just listened to the florida speech and while i doubt many people will listen to the whole speech, it certainly makes the left look as crappy as the "alt-right" if nothing else.
theres a gem in there where a non-white guy says "i USED to be BLM" that should be meme

>MUH OPTICZ WE CANT ADMIT THAT WHITES ARE SUPERIOR WE HAVE TO DO LITERALLY NOTHING AND BE BRED OUT OF EXISTENCE OR WE LOSE

you need to hang, stupid faggot

Thanks!

It wouldn't be the first time it happened.

He is put on the (((movie))) precisely to push their narrative. To make think fluoride normies that the new american anti-globalism, the popular awakening to the true power and means of global corporations, is Nazism.

He's a character to parade in front of the masses: "look, this is the right that Trump represents". He plays it perfectly.

>Not realizing that Israel is a valid solution to the Jewish Question
>Not realizing that the Madagascar Plan was literally a Zionist's wet dream sans the holy land

No. Israel is not. Judaism and Talmudic cults should be outright banned,

Fuck me please.

The only reason he uses this narrative of supporting the existence of Israel is because when acknowledged and agreed upon by opposing parties it frees up the discourse to include the discussion of white ethno-nationalism. I don't know why this is so difficult for you people to understand. Acknowledging Israel is free pass. If they don't think so then they either don't like Israel and are "antisemites" or they are unequivocally hypocrites. You people are stupid goys indeed.

I imagine he was put in place to put a face on the new right. Someone to hate and to be able to point at, almost like a focal point for the collective paranoia and hatred of the left. To everyone else though he's a nobody. Nobody listen to him other than the media - that in of itself should tell you something about him.

His wife is a literal stalinist, i saw some of her tweets awhile ago.

>photos with laura bush
you could have lurked more
instead you shitpost and spam threads

Screencaps pls

He's whitey storm wheenie race baiter
I don't even need hard evidence to ignore that psyop faggot
Quite obviously trying to engineer the extreme right side of the civil war ((they)) are playing at
who the fuck bought all those tiki torches

This tbqh, we should allow the Jews to relocate to their own ethnostate so that any undermining of white countries by Jews can be rightfully called out for what it is, a hostile foreign entity jeopardizing the well-being of a foreign nation.

An outright genocide will never work in our favor because it's far too easy to paint it in the light of

Tiki torches are cool with me tho ((((((((EU))))))))

Evidence? Why? That would take all the fun out of it

He's just an awkward unlikeable prick who talks like he's reading lines.

I like him

Why do people like you, who criticize Spencer as alienating the mainstream right, always use ((()))) brackets?

Spencer doesn't even call out the Jews like that. How can you insist Spencer is too radical and then proceed to be more radical than Spencer?

if msm is giving attention to it, you can be sure it's lies/tricks

by "shilling" against him they are actually propping him up as the supposed leader, they'll try to lump everyone they don't like under his banner

meanwhile Spencer's from a Massachusetts ultra-elite family (same circles ad the Bushes) - suddenly he pops up and msm immediately assigns him as king? fuck off

sure, muh overton window, etc. etc., but that's just a reflection of the fact that we're winning, they can't ignore things anymore, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't call out an obvious plant who brings his rallies to democrat controlled spook-town Charlottesville

everybody knows Spencer = CIA

Don't fuck up dude

I mean he walks around going "Hurr I'm da alt-right!" when most of us here fucking hate the titles and cringe at it's use. Him and Milo probably share nigger cocks on the regular.

How is he shilling if he says what everyone thinks. You can shill all you want if the things you say are true, he just wants to find a political movement that fits his ideology and (desu) the a-r fits the best.

He's a well read well intentioned man who tries hard to further white interests as he sees them.

Sometimes he has bad ideas or does questionable things, he isn't a fly by the seat of the pants type, he isn't the perfect leader but he's what we have for now. Enuch is a good teammate, Anglin is a good publicist. Spencer just gave a good press conference and made the radical Jewish left look like unhinged children.

Anons need to get over his effeminate hand gestures. He's a good guy.

Spencer has an annoying, incipient NPR-friendly voice.
That's why he's terrible, mostly.

>this nation is so divided he could be feasibly become president within the next 2 elections
Is this factual or just wishful thinking?

Have you heard of the high elves?

i never said he's shilling, i said he's CIA

you don't succeed at infiltrating a movement by going against it on day 1, but already there are questionable decisions being made

why does msm only focus on him?
why does he bring his rallies to unfriendly jurisdictions?
why would an elite liberal family Massachusetts boy do something so uncharacteristic?
what exactly is his family's relationship with the Bush family?
why does he associate himself with other questionable people, like former Obama campaign workers and CNN editors who coincidentally became white supremacists the day Trump was elected?

I do not. I also do not have any evidence that he is Tucker Carlson's better looking, but less intelligent younger brother

>why does msm only focus on him?
Who else would you else would you expect them to focus on? Jared Taylor has made some MSM appearances.

He is cointelpro but the people saying he is cia give him way too much credit.