Was Kubrick aware of how rainbow imagery would be used by elites?

>>Most scenes in the normal non-elite world contained rainbow imagery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmu3eSv4D3g
thepiratebay.org/search/eyes wide shut/0/99/0
youtu.be/TP1QxI1hAz4
youtube.com/watch?v=MSiP74TAdZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I have put my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between Myself and the world. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will be seen in the clouds, and I will remember the covenant between Myself and yourselves and all living souls, and there will never again be a flood to destroy all life. The rainbow will be in the clouds and I will see it and remember the eternal covenant between G‑d and all the living souls on earth. "

Genesis 8:21, 9:8-16.

Yes, the original meaning..

G-d = Yahweh = demiurge = synagogue of satan, etc and all that jazz

I, Satan have put my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of my ownership of the world. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will be seen in the clouds, and I will remember the covenant between Myself and the Jews, and there will never again be a flood to destroy you. The rainbow will be in the clouds and I will see it and remember the eternal covenant between G‑d and the Jews

what movie is this?

Is there a good god to worship?

Where can I DL this movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmu3eSv4D3g

that looks goodbecome a jedi, its the best religion

Reminder Kubrick quote

"Hitler did almost nothing wrong"

/ourjew/

The rainbow in EWS was a reference to MK-ULTRA

Oh wow. I've seen eyes wide shut, but I don't remember this scene.

thepiratebay.org/search/eyes wide shut/0/99/0

Whoa, its best scene in movie. It's absolutely beautiful as its supposed to be watched in reverse.. youtu.be/TP1QxI1hAz4

The 'real' world in Eyes Wide Shut was festooned with rainbows because Kubrick wanted to imply that it was 'over the rainbow' as in it was a make-believe world like from The Wizard of Oz. Same principle with all the Christmas fairy lights in the 'real' world too.
The occult world was the actual real world and the lighting was normal there - no rainbows, no fairy lights.

Jedi's are humongous faggots

It's a reference to mind control.

20:53
youtube.com/watch?v=MSiP74TAdZU

thanks user. I'll catch you in the next EWS thread after I've watched it.

He was aware of everything. He planned out entire movies frame by frame in his mind.

Thank God. fpbp.

This was not the scene in OP's pic and I don't understand why it should be watched in reverse. Pls asplain.

Gnostics are dumb. They attribute dumb Jew-Tribal writing to an evil God rather than to dumb Jew-Tribals.

that's the signature scene from the movie - the elite world (notice the colors - no rainbows) - the reverse is so you can understand the chant.

I didn't understand a word of that chant

don't reply to memeflags. why do you think they hide their country?

When a country becomes too cucked..

When a proxy becomes to noticable.

All colours mixed make black. The colour associated with death and mourning.

Is the rainbow esoteric?

Don't really get your point desu? whats the problem?

What does the chant in reverse say? I can't understand it.

And God told to his apprentices...I gave you a command...to pray to the Lord for the mercy, life, peace, health, salvation, the search, the leave and the forgiveness of the sins of God's children. The ones that pray, they have mercy and they take good care of this holy place.

goyim slaves to the Noahide laws

homosexuals use the rainbow symbol
they are part of the hedonistic elite

Watching this movie makes me realize how separated we are from them

rainbow imagery is thousands of years old