Is Laura Loomer really a rapist

Its going down on twitter right now. A lot of slide threads here in full effect hoping all of /pol doesn't see whats happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/921418645938479104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd have her rape me, if you know what I mean.

Kike PR firm pushing more kikes altright

ACID IN THE FACE

Laura Loomer is my jewfu fuck off Southern roastie lovers.

bump. slide threads

checked

Someone fill me in? Whats going on?

LS and LL are having a big catfight on twitter. It's fucking hot. I stand with Lauren Southern (even though shes a fucking leaf)

Checked

Casanda Fairbanks and Lauren accused Loomer of rape and also blackmailing alt-right personalities. Apparently she spied on a few who were unfaithful to their spouse.

Loomer responded by threatening lawsuits and calling Lauren a cunt.

"Southern" is a jew too, just bleaches her hair and got a white sounding pseudonym.
This is the same drama marketing bullshit that has been used a million times. No one cares about either of these confirmation roasties.

False shill, she isn't jewish at all. I have mutual friends with her.

Me too

Who the hell did she rape?

Hook up an user with LS digits. Mine for hers

I'm not sure exactly who she raped but her and the ADL have been surveiling some alt-right members who are dating or married and caught them being unfaithful. She now blackmails many of them for work and joint roles on projects.

Laura Loomer is a rapist? what lol who did she rape? dickie spencer?

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR E CELEB BULLSHIT YOU SHITCUNT

Read this carefully, Sup Forums

Documents likely exist.

Look for former lovers of Lauren Southern and Cassandra Fairbanks.

The victim could be a female.

It likely happened during the time Laura Loomer was employed at the Rebel. See twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/921418645938479104

This, you fucking newfags.

Loomer and Southern are part of the same PsyOp, the same as Spencer. They're all part of the (((script))), put there to make the new anti-globalist right appear as Nazism to the fluorided masses.

Understand that this is literally memetic warfare, a war of ideas.

>calls me a shill
>checks flag
you forgot your meme flag.

This lurid shit makes me kek, nothing like a good ol' fashioned cat fight

hahaha did you literally type "shitlord" in rage and replace it with "cunt"

Loomer is being picked on because she is Jewish (which is an honor by the way) by lesser beings. Lauren is a jealous shiksa and this drama just proves that Sup Forums is filled with immature manlets.

Delivery

>check le flag xD
kill yourself you fat inbred spic

This infighting ain't helping nothing.

Anyone with a lick of brains can see that Loomer is a shill brought in to fool retards. Great to see people with influence calling her out and shutting her down. Any attempt to conflate Southern and Loomer as "two of the same" is shilling.

Sure it is - Loomer is not "in" she's agent-provacateur and trashing her in the open is good.

allegedly lara loomer most certainly is a rapist, yes.

>Sup Forums kept calling me a shill for trashing these e-celeb whores
>they are now throwing around rape accusations at one another and starting drama for their beta orbiting audience
feels good to be vindicated.

BOLD PREDICTION: LS gets sued and starts a gofundme for betabux for her defense

3/10, get some sleep aus-bro

>infighting

>slide thread
>implying eceleb trash having a high school-tier catfight isn't a slide thread

Keep it up leaf, and I'll personally spearhead a campaign to have your flag changed to something less offensive to Muslims.

W H O
C A R E S
Why the fuck do you retards give these youtube whores attention?

Reminder sage goes in all fields.

I WILL NOW SUMMON THE FINN WHITE KNIGHT
>SUMMON THE FINN WHITE KNIGHT
SUMMON THE FINN WHITE KNIGHT
>SUMMON THE FINN WHITE KNIGHT

Lauren Southern is a jew.

stfu 52% filth youre probably not even white. go suck drumpf dick while he signs daca you dellusional lardass

Well it would not surprise a Jew would try to set people up for black mail. In fact I am sure that is what Israel does to US politicians to get them to agree. Sounds legit since Loomer is a Jew.

Well I know for a fact she tends to act creepy very often, seen tweet videos of it too, people talk about it. Seems she doesn't handle her alcohol very well, a common issue with jews really.
Also the pervyness stuff.
So to say she got drunk and might have molested someone sounds believable to me.
So maybe she did.

Either way she's a fucking piece of shit, a literal controlled opposition mole and still needs more plastic surgeries to become at least passable for a pump and dump.

You're overlooking the fact that Nazis are no longer going to be seen as a bad thing. I hope everyone that opposes Jewish lies gets herded into the Nazi tent. It'll ensure total victory.

>/pol
>slide threads to hide posts about attention whores slap fighting on shitter
please get the fuck off this board faggot
go back to R[edit]

Check out all the kikes trying to get us to not discuss a live-action kike lynching we got going on.

You want to know what isn't white? Canada in 10 years.

kek speaks

Honestly, although what Southern is alleging would amount to libel if false, Loomer is too much of a poorfag to sue her, and even if she did/and won, Lauren wouldn't be able to pay the damages because she is also poor.

They're just going to catfight and threaten. I am curious to see if Loomer is actually blackmailing or committed a rape (statutorily defined).

Read this carefully.

its nice to see there are still some intelligent people left around here /nupol is absolute cancer with their e celeb shit

I don't really care about the people involved, but I guess I'll stand with the victor.

Somebody’s doing the raping!

I would have sex with Lauren Southern. I would not have sex with Laura Loomer.

Whoever wins, we lose.

*sigh* Twat on twat violence. What's next?

I did, Lauren is more or less not going to get anything worse than an angry demand letter from Loomer because any lawyer worth their salt knows there is no money to be had in this case. So she should spill the beans about what she knows.

I know that Mike Cernovich has at the least beaten and at worst raped his ex wife and he is harassing victims of Jeffery Epstein in court to help Alan Dershowitz so Loomer being guilty of blackmail or rape would just complete the picture of that whole crowd.

>kyke Loomer BTFO
>us losing

Right!
Loomer takes everything she does/says/writes about from here.
She's a fucking leech.
I've called her oit multiple times for being in the Vegas threads.
>she's a fucking land whale that needs to stay gone

Been saying for weeks that AJ should have never hitched his wagon to any of these fucks

frig off (((lauren))) nobody cares about your e-drama

tru dat, some shit will come out about gorilla man hes on soros payroll and that shit about him and epstein i recall him saying its oh so i can expose him when he was suing for some records or something, nah that cunts a shill, and has been hard at work destroying the right wing by strating in-fighting and propping up other shills like loomer, posebiec, wintrich and even milo that whole scene is bad news

Mike Ma

Kek of course the kike is threatening to sue, what a jealous yid

no way have you seen his girl? shes smoking hot mike ma's chiseled jaw wouldnt have nothing to do with loomer

Cernovich Loomer and other famewhore twitter personalities are all propped up in order to dilute and control the very threatening emergence of an alternative intellectual movement to the progressive/liberal agenda. They're not successful at going after actually smart people, their goal is to catch tards (kekistanis) before they can find out real information. The only strategy is to flood them with bad info hoping they don't figure out how to separate the wheat from the chaff. same technique was used for ages to dilute conspiracy world. didn't work, and conspiracy people are dumber than alt-right faggots.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf

here's the shocking footage
kikebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/969564259848136/

Probably Gavin was banging someone and he's got a senpai he apparently loves and doesn't want to lose. This is in-the-senpai rebel media drama.

I'm next.

Laura der Jude looks fucking ghastly, her unsettling smile reminds me of the serrated teeth of a shark.

I always fall for jewish milkers

That was before the operation tho. Would smash now

Yeah me too.

goy send shekels

Gavin looks like the type or poor bastard that would get his dick stuck somewhere it doesnt belong and be black mailed because of it, that would explain why hes such a cucky shill

>conspiracy people are dumber than alt-right faggots.
im a conspiracy nutjob and i can see so many holes in that part of the right and it still has blind followers, nothing wrong with followers of a cause or living for an ideal thats where the overlap with me is
but theres too many sketch things that have happened with personalities and i wouldnt identify as alt-right or any label really, they are impossible to talk too

oy vey what about vegas

He legit shills to all the idiots on twitter asking them to give shekels and fund the lawsuit. I wonder how much money he actually raises for that shit, it's legitimately to get info Epstein can use for harassment Dershowitz has done it before in other cases.

It may actually be worse than that. Cernovich came into the mainstream in 2012, around the time that the left realized they were fucked due to Obama. I bet him and others like him start to cause problems starting in 2018 and all the way till 2024

send me shekels goy for my fake investigation into the fake (((shooting)))

Boobs are boobs man. No shame in especially those boobs.
That is the ATnT girl?

hahahah i know and he shills for it openly its why hes got such a smug look on his face hes such a piece of shit, its been interesting watching him as he inserted himself into the manosphere anti feminist movement, while milo went the loser reddit gamergate anti sjw route, two different entry points both scooping up the disgruntled male segments of the net except this place of course we take them back when they mention pol and Sup Forums..............

Why are two roasties that fight for sexual stimulation of effeminate men to exploit their most primitive instincts for financial gain important?

at the higher echelons alt-right was intelligent and studious and has numbers, plus Sup Forums has a few thousand smart people at least. conspiracy nutjobs, while lovable, rarely brought the intellectual horsepower. it was more necessary to be imaginative in those days due to lack of real information. now that everything is true the other conspira-tards are here with us.

CLASSIC CONFLATION. PJW and Bannon are not Jews. The idea here is to take obvs shills and try to paint others with their colors. GUILT Y ASSOCIATION. It's a straw-man tier argument, you kikes, take it back to the brainwashed college faggots you're used to.

>conspiracy nutjobs, while lovable, rarely brought the intellectual horsepower

>while lovable

>pic related

i must say my tard wrangling skills are formidable and i can see things others definitely in some circles of that movement that self identified as the alt-right cannot see.....

>Reading comprehension

Lol, recently saw him on some stream where he was whining in his high pitched voice about how no one cares about exposing human trafficking but him. I honestly can't believe normies listen to Cernovich after some of the rape comments he made in the past. Sometimes I wish that anons here would bury him for good because you just know the MSM is going to crucify him at some point and claim that he represents us.

PJW is going to double cross AJ at some point, you could already see him the other week telling all the good goys how to think about Vegas.

there's some kind of grand psyop going on in this country. I would bet $1000 that all these e celebs are government controlled. ALL of them. from southern, to joomer, ben shapiro, spencer, that gavin faggot... ALL of them are .gov.

the hardest part is figuring out the grand scheme. what exactly are they driving toward? We know that creating greater israel is now a huge priority, but there's something else going on with the US, something very big is going to happen in trumps first term. YUGE. will make 9/11 look like childs play. and no, its NOT north korea. NK is forever a dsitraction tool. NK will NEVER happen. its something else far deeper that nobody has been able to fully piece together yet.

a lot of right wingers aren't paranoid enough. i think it comes from the kids who were raised "conservative" and have a sense of righteousness about being on the ascent right now. meanwhile the real action is driven by cynics who know the enemy and they're all paranoid as shit and doing the good work of calling out the COINTELPRO fags.

>cross AJ at some point,
Sounds more to me like he's learning how AJ's company has to do business. They're not controlled opposition, but they do limit themselves to prevent getting nuked from orbit. Nothing wrong with that, we benefit from infowars. Only retards do what they're told.

>Loomer responded by threatening lawsuits and calling Lauren a cunt.

Which she has every right to. Calling someone a rapist is not bantz, it's a serious accusation that ruin someones career and reputation. Especially when rape is now the hot button issue in the media.

>You want to know what isn't white? Canada in 10 years.

You want to know what isn't white? The US in 5.

Loomer is a crook and has no reputation amongst non-jews and leafs.

yeh it never stops it gets to the point where i have serious resentment for anything that resembles some storm nigger stereotype with their posts so much so i go out of my way to fuck with them and taunt them they shit me so much, im rather good at it and it gives me joy when they squeal its payback for all the dumb as fuck info graphics or some quote by some cunt i dont give a fuck about whos dead about some other cunt with an old photo attached,
these niggers think they have a monopoly on the redpill and all truth and searching stops with da joos yeh nah fuck that to claim you have all the answers and to stop further inquiry on even more and more esoteric subjects and theories means your a fool or a shill

Something in the matzah

Be that as it may, you can't go around calling people rapists without proof.

Sure you can.