Fox News must be destroyed!!!!

Fox News must be destroyed!!!!
DESTROY the old to usher in the NEW ALT MEDIA..
I REPORTED, YOU DECIDE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIrPrXVJ1N4&t=399s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah. Fuck you. They are the only network that has a modicum of truth. Fuck off lefty faggot.

OAN

>Andrea Tantaros
>she no longer works for FOX
why even go on living?

I'm fine with new alt media taking over, but CNN & MSNBC need to go before Fox.

FOX News Is Corporate Trash just like CNN, MSNBC, and Every Other Fake News Rag

youtube.com/watch?v=rIrPrXVJ1N4&t=399s

yeah that's why I said modicum.

What are your general thoughts about an alt-media station? I think something more factual, but with stronger marketing than Fox News would be in order.

THEY NEED TO COME TOGETHER. I HAVE TALKED TO MOST THEM ABOUT DOING THIS LIKE 6 MONTHS..

I'll write something up. It will be a CNN/Fox/CNN crusher for sure. Though, implementation is a couple years away. We must take our time and do it right.

Sorry, CNN/Fox/MSNBC.

Good point. But they need to talk about a main channel and their subsidiary channels.. and to promote other amateur videos.. the more of us their are harder it is to target us..

and it INCOURAGES new talent to speak out!!!!

Why not develop the funding and have professional videos that depict amateur themes?

She was with Dave Navarro, so I'm pretty sure she's diseased but she's nice to look at.

yeah that's what I am talking about.. I am a THINK TANK kind of person.. (((BEHIND THE SCENE KIND OF GUY))) no real talent on the camera

Fuckyou

You know those "Trump General" Threads? How are they posted? What format do they use? I'll probably post it here in that format. e.g.; ABC GENERAL - where ABC is the acronym of the news outlet.

libtard media should be destroyed first, no reason to pay attention to fox, shill

you queer bait faggots, need to understand FOX NEWS IS A CORPARTION!!!!!!I its not what FOX NEWS reports that I disagree with... ITS WHAT THEY DONT REPORT ON THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!!

If a guy as fugly as Weinstein can rise to the height that he has, I can do the same without being a scumbag. Morals are important, especially when reporting the news. I think identifying talent is the most important skill.

AGREED!!!!!!

Alright boys. The cogs are turning. Let's do this.

Weinstein was successful because he was agressive. this used to be a good quality in a boss but now not so much, culture changed or something. People didnt know about the rape stuff, but even then people dont care if the person doing it has the right amount of power. If you have no power and you are anything but super duper nice guy all the time, people will call you a bully like Weinstein.

Sup Forums productions? Hire actresses, make movies instead. partner up with netflix. First movie about the hacker Sup Forums.

Focus user!!!

Yep

Politeness is often mistaken for weakness. I think of myself as Atticus Finch on steroids. There is a time and place for resilience, and a time to lay it down. A good man knows the difference. Weinstein just didn't know the difference. His power, wealth, and influence would have been enough to have any woman he could ever want, but he chose to go the weak and dark rout of manipulation. We have to be the best that we can and rise above without submitting to evil.

I like it.

dam loogidat white hispanic female finna get dat dick homie

after tucker

Yeah this.

>what is controlled opposition
keep defending them faggot

Gentlemen, it has been great. Godspeed and goodnight. Signing off.

Sincerely,

user.

ok rabbi

LATER BUD

Still its all perception. If people understand where you coming from, they let you be tough and angry, as long as its consistent with what you trying to achieve, or the goals of organization or whatever. Of course this gets more and more impossible to do if the person isnt someone people understand. Thats why obama said he didnt resort to anger, because of the stereotype. Thats why i dont believe in persecuting people for "sexual harrassment" or "bullying" because its a double standard and never fair.

You have to start somewhere.. these people are the most equipped to go forward at the beginning.. then it is up to YOU to SURPASS them once we have the PLAT FORM.. Need a FRAME before you BUILD THE HOUSE

For so long they've spread lies down with corporate news networks.