Nicholas Fuentes

>this kid is only 19 years old
Jesus fucking christ, and he absolutely destroys Destiny in this debate. Why was I born such a brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2e58FpcHhQ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickjfuentes?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=PGDJ2-wihaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4qWwPklqh4s
youtube.com/watch?v=2JZDlqd04VY
twitter.com/reaganbattalion/status/894009774634930176?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sup Nick

We know it's you Nick.

nah I'm just discovering him for the first time, reminds me a lot of ben shapiro

Top fucking kek why does Destiny debate? I thought he was a gamer?

He fucking destroyed Will Chamberlain and it was hilarious

A good kid, need more like him stepping up to the plate and taking on the responsibility.

Not bad kid.

Sup Nick, why are you and Allsup so worried about being quadroons? I'm mean you're only a little bit Mexican and James is a hapa.

I like Allsupp decently

he isn't good at videogames so he sits on stream begging people to call him on skype so he can lower their volume and start yelling COME ON BRO COME ON BRO THAT'S WRONG BRO and declare victory

I'm watching this video, it seems kind of dumb to debate Constitutional precedent when you can fairly easily show the negative economic impact of third-world immigration once one passes the first generation due to regression to the mean. The Constitution is shit anyway, rule of law means rule of whatever a judge feels like on a given day. It will only be a matter of time before enough judges can be found to decide that hate speech isn't free speech, for example, and put the ADL, AJC, SPLC etc. in charge of hate speech legislation.

Check out this twitter pics.

>twitter.com/nickjfuentes?lang=en

Gen Zyklon confirmed.

The challenge is to win that debate without citing any IQ statistics. Nick succeeded in that.

Why isn't he allowed to cite IQ statistics, earnings statistics, immigrant welfare rates and crime rates after first gen, etc.? are those dismissed as racist and ineligible?

>some half-spic autist undergrad going through babies first delusions of grandeur

Only Nawtsis believe in that pseudoscience.

the audio looks desynced but idk

>19

Didnt this fucker just go off on libertarians because its "teenage idealism"

>joke, unironic neoliberal who has received undergrad-tier training in neoclassical economics and posts on /r/neoliberal: race-IQ, race-crime, immigrant welfare and immigrant crime stats after first generation, etc. are a white racist narrative meant to marginalize the global poor
>woke, has read the Culture of Critique: the mainstream blank-slatist narrative on immigration is a falsehood written by Jewish supremacist academics determined to make America more diverse in order to make it safer for Jews in accordance with a typical Jewish group evolutionary strategy

You need a shitton of data to prove biological essentialism in that regard because shitlibs like Destiny would endlessly claim it's other factors causing those disparities. Then it would not be a discussion about immigration anymore.

>Destroys destiny

We'll see after the re-match buddy

the great thing about citing those types of statistics and claiming they're racist lies is that is FORCES the other person to entertain Kevin Macdonald, basically. once white racists can write academic bullshit because they're racist, the Jews can also write bullshit for Jewish reasons.

>Woke: knowing the truth about race realism and the JQ and developing plausible arguments to deal with their consequences without revealing your power level.

Destiny seems to have a habit of speaking fast and in a very arrogant voice.

Is this shopped? Why does he look so fucking... weird?

Destiny destroyed Sargon the cuc, so he can debate. Against Merkotur, Destiny couldn't do a thing but stutter and look pathetic. So Destiny is more or less successful in debating.

destiny is shitty game with faggy male characters who wear eye liner and you can choose what color eye liner in character creation .destiny destroys itself with massive anal trauma

>19yo
>5yo at the time of the iraq war
>knows most of the documents and details etc
smart kid.

He has a childs body lol

I fuck u ass mother fuck bitch

Fuck yourself Nick

t. Destiny

Based beaner omg /ourspic/

Whoa wanna debate about it?

this is a kid who was never allowed to play vidya growing up

good on his parents

why am I so fucking stupid

politics is really a dangerous game, especially for the little ones desu

Yeah, I'm going to watch a two and a half hour video so I can post in a thread that's going to die any minute now.

>Watching youtube fags at all

I've never understood the appeal

>Destiny destroyed Sargon the cuc
No he didn't

>mentions the Kalergi plan
This guy sounds a little to redpilled to be a paleoconservative

His father must be some monster oldfag lurking in this thread

@roachel_ray

destiny
noun;
a person who uses inappropriate logical fallacies.
synonyms: fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod

shitloads of sam hyde in his twitter

lmao

he's obviously much smarter than this destiny faggot who only regurgitates leftist talking points over and over

Yeah once he brought up the Kalergi plan I figured he might of been one of us.

reddit tier post

>fuentes
>admits to being half mexican

>MMMMMM
(as destiny walks into his trap about the intent of the Iraq War)

Holy shit, he's only 19?

>mexican intellectuals

He's cool why is he shitting on spencer and Allsup right now in his livestream

Based black man here, I guarantee you I'm smarter than this goy. AMA

gen zyklon is 17 and under right now

He is fully woke on the JQ and race realism. He got kicked out of his Conservative talk show thing because he said jews are bad news and racemixing is degenerate. He just hides his power level usually.

His mexican ancestry is a problem. Guy needs to get a dna test

why are you a liar?

This.

He's live right now

Destroying Enoch and Spencer

youtube.com/watch?v=PGDJ2-wihaQ

king

Why though

25% Castizo, which makes him ~92% European

>19
>looks 30
wew

No it's not because he is not calling for a 100% white ethnostate.

Because he is not a white nationalist. He is ben shapiro except a bit further to the right. Yes he is a good debater and orator but thats it

Lying about claiming to be black, or about my superior intelligence? I'll give you a few hours to gather up your thoughts and rephrase your question, after all, it isn't everyday you're graced with the presence of an educated black man.

Which is dumb. He only wants a racial majority for white people which could easily be wiped out with current birth rates in the US.

>he is not calling for a 100% white ethnostate.
>implying a 100% white ethnostate is not a good thing

kind of sick and tired of this trash subhuman behavior. Every single time someone starts advocating what we talk about on here you guys are so quick to beat them over the head with a club.

Fucking trash mentality of this place sometimes.

Oh shit it's G Man.

We don't need a spic to speak for us. We aren't like the niggers who needs whites and jews to shill for them

We need a discussion/debate with him and Jared Taylor

better when you can watch Destiny's contortions and frustration

youtube.com/watch?v=4qWwPklqh4s

He talks a lot about Jews and race realism though

You guys literally beat the shit out of anyone that tries to take our politics mainstream

Im like 1 fucking step away from just going full blown leftypol and saying fuck this retarded self hating shithole dude.

We have good white men that speak for us already. We don't need some spic

What exactly did he say about jews?

If someone like hitler, oswald or rockwell came along you retards would just call the jew mexican controlled oppositions.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JZDlqd04VY

Here's a debate he did where he btfo a (((proffesional debater))). He generally agrees with Sup Forums and talks about (((subversive elements))) a lot.

king

If he had a better last name i wouldn't have a problem with him. We just cannot have someone with the last name "fuentes" being our guy. It reeks of impropriety.

He has to know his audience. He must know that a dna test will be required eventually

The US was able to keep the demographics relatively stable 1776-1965.

I made no judgment either way, I'm telling you what he thinks.

He references them all the time on his talk show. Talks about Culture of Critique. This is the clip that got him into some trouble:

twitter.com/reaganbattalion/status/894009774634930176?lang=en

bump for Nick

how spic is nick? if i just saw his picture and didn't know his last name, i wouldn't have expected any mexi ancestry

Well he needs to get with the program and start shilling for 100% white. I can't help but assume that his mixed ancestry is holding him back on issues like this.

Maybe that's why he is counter signaling a bit. I have no problem with people questioning Spencer it's just it seemed to come from nowhere.

These are the same retards who claim anyone who disagrees with them is a shill or a commie, and yet obsess over idiots like Milo or some other e celeb

He has yet to release a dna test but he frequently cites his mexican ancestry. Not as bad as vox day but close.

He's around 90% white

He made destiny contradict his own main point about "economic+" and made him seem like a brainlet when destiny used the example of high skilled workers leaving his home town, but fuentes should of drop that souls and race thing i can sorta understand what he meant by it but leftist would just latch onto it to ridicule him. None the less Fuentes won. Destiny just has a high verbal iq that's all he ever had.

Based SpicNick!

How about you start a talk show and start shilling that.

God bless gen Z.

This kid is bright. Acknowledges the JQ. Decent following for a young one. Our future is bright.

Im Roy Moore and I approve this message.

what is destinys shtyole?

That's a logical fallacy and you know it. That's like saying I can't criticize trump until i become president and do better

Fuentes?!

Why are these right-wing guys so often off-whites like latinos or meds?