Is it time to accept the fact that America will be a brown nation in the future and there is nothing anyone can do...

Is it time to accept the fact that America will be a brown nation in the future and there is nothing anyone can do about it?

Pretty much inevitable, on your clay and mine. All we can do is try to slow it down, but I fear that's futile as well. It's already too late

Yes. Diversity is our strenght.

nothing but loids and groids

If your a defeatist cuck maybe

Yep, and separation won't be as peaceful and easy as people think

I remain unconvinced that you will overcome the Mormon separatist republic once this country disintegrates tbqh

It's already 60% white lol. Even if we stopped immigration right now in it's tracks we'd hit minority status soon.

It's not defeatist to accept reality, a reality that was determined before I was born. This shit was determined back in the 60's.

What do you mean by separation?

Your country is about to elect a "based" Sikh PM and your fourth largest city is essentially a Chinese colony.
We're not that far gone yet

user, the Congressman for Salt Lake City's district is a black female Mormon.
They're not immune.

Only the Amish.

If you really believe this country will exist in its current state ~100 years from now, you're a moron.
Not necessarily referring to the LDS Mormons, mind you

>America will be a brown nation in the future and there is nothing anyone can do about it?

50% white but around 70-80% European. You'll do a lot better than Europe over there since there's no mixing just genetic dead ends

>50% white but around 70-80% European
this makes 0 sense.
Beaners aren't European

What can actually be DONE

Whites have done more with less

Let whites become uncomfortable in the world again and see what happens

I don't mind it myself.
I prefer things a bit dangerous.
By and large, having spent time around niggers and others, I can get along with anyone. I just have that kind of personality. I'm an introvert, but I don't act like a coward around people. When you don't act like a mark, even thug niggers and beaners don't fuck with you.

Add to this I'm a huge lover of motorsports, cars, drugs, guns, etc, and you get the picture.

People who are scared of change probably shouldn't be alive. Those who can adapt to change and who cover their bases are the ones who go forward in the species. Those who cannot, go DEAD.

When America becomes a majority-minority country I officially will stop caring about it. It can still be America but it won't be my America and I don't give a damn if it gets nuked to oblivion

American will not exist in 10 years

Spaniards. Hispanics that aren't mixed with natives and blacks. 80% of Puerto Rico identifies as white.

>nothing anyone can do about it
Nothing anybody has done about it.

> Abuelo! how was America when it was a white country?":)

This

It paled in comparison to the glories of Imperial West Virginia tbqh
Now GTFO

Pretty much this. Depending on my personal circumstances I might look into immigrating to one of the European countries I'm descended from. If I have to watch western civilization fall, I might as well do it from my ancestral clay.

If you speak Spanish as a first language, you're not a white American. Sorry.

There's plenty we can do about it, but whites are just a bunch of pacifist cucks (including most of the people here/on the alt right) who would rather see every white die than go to war to defend their nation

Seperate my foot in your mouth, faggot.

What are you exactly going to do with against billions of non-white? Just admit it, your time has come and now its time to rest.

You've got to go back Pablo

>black nationalist flag
Aren't you supposed an ethno-state as well, nigger?